Sun conjunct chiron
Venus conjunct Juno
Moon conjunct moon
Asc conjunct moon
Sun conjunct Juno
Asc conjunct Pluto
Asc trine Venus
Eros conjunct mars

I really can't give you much information with this stuff you are giving. Please enter to www.astro.com, make the synastry, and post the chart here.

In general I will say that this aspects are very very nice: (Venus-Juno, Sun-Juno, Asc-Moon, Asc-Venus, Moon-Moon, Sun-Chiron, and Eros- Mars)

The concerning ones (Sun sq Moon, and Pluto conjunct ascendant)

Beware of power struggles: that Pluto conjunct ascendant, can make the ascendant person obsessed with the pluto person, and the pluto person over controlling and demanding with the Ascendant person.

Here's the link to our Synastry chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=a5nfilesLuNIB-u1250176588

I'm just curious about Synastry.

I guess I should explain. We met online a year and a half ago. Really, I don't think i would have met him any other way. We instantly clicked on a deeper level than sexual, although I will admit it's hard to keep our hands off each other.

Ive been scouring the web on info about asteroids, especially Juno, Chiron, Eros, and psyche. Unfortunately, no one seems to have info regarding aspects made to a person's planets. *sigh*