Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-18-2011, 01:49 AM

Interpreting my Chart (Career and possibly Love?)

Hello,
So I've recently gotten into Astrology and I've got to say so much of it really applies to me that I have no choice but to believe in the stars! Anyways, I'm a college student right now and I'd just like to see if anyone has an interpretation related to achievement of goals for me?
Although I'm not in any particular hurry at the moment, I'd also like to know what qualities would go for a possible partner? One weird thing I've always noticed is that all my past romantic interests have been Aquarius and I know it says that's not particularly compatible with my Cancer but nonetheless it maybe speaks to me chasing impossibilities? I don't think I've ever been attracted to a Scorpio, and at one point I was attracted to a Taurus and that almost immediately crossed over to repulsion.

I'm trying to get a better Astrology Vocabulary, because honestly so much of what is said in these forums is still rather confusing, but I am on my way to learning!

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 2.jpg (56.8 KB, 6 views)

Unread 01-19-2011, 01:58 AM

Re: Interpreting my Chart (Career and possibly Love?)

It dawned on me I didn't officially say the magic word, so
Pretty Pleasssse

Tags
career, chart, interpreting, love, possibly