Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 07-04-2008, 07:03 PM
AquaScorpio AquaScorpio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 314
Re: Nibiru

I personally don't quit believe the whole Nibiru thing, or that the end of the world is in 2012 but rather that this is an end of sorts, but more of an evolution, an end to tradition and a beginning of something new. But then again I never count anything out, there's a possibility. I just hope it doesn't happen because the Aquarian Age is definitley something to look forward to for mankind.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 07-04-2008, 07:25 PM
archergirl archergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A green and pleasant land.
Posts: 2,748
Re: Nibiru

I'll attach a link to some relevant subjects, from my spiritual mentor's website, for your perusal. Food for thought...

AG
http://thepowerpath.com/what-is-new/shamanic-q-a-3.html
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 07-04-2008, 08:05 PM
AquaScorpio AquaScorpio is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 314
Re: Nibiru

I've read alot about the Age of Awakening from different websites, very interesting and believable stuff. I will definitely check it out, thanks for the link
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 08-27-2008, 11:38 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by archergirl
I'm a little bit sceptical myself; if something the size of Jupiter was headed our way we'd know by now. Hubble, Voyager, and the other galactic explorers would have seen something already, and believe me, they wouldn't be able to keep it quiet.
That's faulty logic.

Hubble has a minimum focal point, and that means it can't even see the local solar systems near us (there are 1,500 G-Class star systems within 50 light years of Earth -- Our Sun is a G-Class star so we know G-Class stars have the capability to both have planets and support life).

How many solar systems other than G-Class systems are within 50 light years? I have no idea. I just know Hubble cannot see them because it is "farsighted."

Another part of the equation is the "fixed mindset." Getting people to think unconventionally is almost impossible, and still another part of that mindset is people who allow their religious beliefs to interfere with their interpretation of the data. It isn't just Christians, as Sitchin does it too (he's a Jew).

Everyone is looking on the Plane of the Ecliptic. I worked in Berlin off and on during the 1980s, and I was at the museum and saw the tablets and artifacts that clearly depict 12 planets (about 10 years before I'd ever heard of Sitchin or read his books). I was also at the British Museum at St Pancras/King's Cross and read the translated tablets that Sitchin references his works, plus I've referenced the Jounral of the Ancient Near East and other works he's cited.

Nirbiru is quite cleary not on the Plane of the Ecliptic. It's at least 30 degrees below it until it reaches the Asteroid Belt. It's relationship to the Plane of the Ecliptic is very much like Pluto's, only more exaggerated.

So here we have a case of people looking for Nibiru exactly where it shouldn't be and then claiming they can't find it. Well of course they can't find it. They aren't looking in the right place.

On top of that, we have another conflicting mindset, and that is that planets must have a circular obirt. Clearly from the artificacts as well as the written descriptions, the orbit of Nirbiru is an elongated elipsoid.

The way you find thing is by photographing the same section of sky over and over every night for 3 to 6 months. If something is out there, it will eventually move in front of a star, "eclipsing" it and blocking out it's light temporarily. And from that, and subsequent "eclipses" of stars you can judge its speed. But if Nibiru's orbit is an elongated elipsoid as stated, then you'd have to photograph the same section of sky for 15 to 30 years. Why? Because it's basically coming straight at you. It could be 40 years before it moves in front of a star (or galaxy) and eclipses it, and it might take 50 years to complete the eclipse. You can test that by going out in the night and holding a coin up against the sky and moving it from right to left across your face. You'll see it blot out stars. Now hold it stationary to simulate Nibiru coming straight at Earth. See the difference?

And observatories are always in use, and they're very expensive and you have to book your time years in advance. Who's going to pay to book one for 20 or 30 years?

That's why no one has found it, and why no one will for another 100 years or so. No one's looking, and of the few who have, only one has actually looked in the most likely place, but they didn't spend enough time looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archergirl
Perhaps Nibiru is more of a metaphor.
Not likely. Read "Adama My Son." It has the Zulu myths, including Nibiru. So do the Doga. The Cosmic Egg is probably a distant memory of the truth. Look at the Hopewell Indians' Serpent Mound in Ohio. A giant serpent swallowing an egg. Or is it the Band of the Milky Way and the orbit of Nibiru? Every ancient culture has a "red star" that appears regularly every so many thousand Moons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archergirl
2012 of course co-incides with the end of the Mayan calendar and so people imagine that some freakish hell will descend on earth at this time.
That isn't true at all.

There are so many errors and omissions of truth regarding the Mayan thing it isn't even funny. They Mayans never invented the calendar. They inherited it. Every Meso-American culture that existed before them used calendar rounds.

Each calendar round represents an "Age." Thus far, there have been 4 Ages and we are in the 5th Age.

The fear-mongerers won't tell you that the last glyph is the Frog Glyph. The Frog Glyph symbolizes birth. How do we know? Every Mayan ruler had a Frog Glyph to represent their date of birth, and the Frog Glyph was used with the date of their ascension to the throne. The Frog Glyph was never used for their death.

So, 2012 is just the end of the 5th Age and nothing more. If the Mayans were still around doing the Mayan thing, they'd already have set up a calendar round for the 6th Age, but they ain't around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archergirl
'Nibiru' means 'the crossing place'; and I imagine that this might have something to do with the paradigm shift now taking place on Earth
Sitchin lied.

He recounts a story in Genesis about how the Sun didn't set for about a day. I've spent hours at Hebrew Union Univiersity (I can walk there in 6 minutes) discussing this. Logically if the Sun didn't set in the Sinai desert then it didn't rise on the opposite side of the planet, or Meso-America. The university has a copy of Montesinos' work. I checked the math and Sitchin is right. The date of the event was 1394 BCE.

How did he lie? He claimed a large comet passed near Earth and retarded the axial rotation. Anyone with high school physics should be able to do the math and figure out that the comet would have to have a mass about equal to Uranus. That ain't possible, not to mention the dust, debris and gases would have killed everything on Earth as it passed by.

But get this. If it was a large planet, like Nibiru, then add Nibiru's orbit of 3,600 years 1394 BCE and you get 2206 CE.

Now take the start date for the Nippurian Calendar, that the Hebrews adopted as their own and now call the Jewish Calendar, which is 3764 BCE and add the lenght of the Nippurian/Jewish Calendar which is 6,000 years and you get 2236 BCE.

2206 CE and 2236 BCE. Those dates are way too close to be coincidence. In fact the difference can be accounted for by graviational anomalies that affect the speed of Nibiru as it enters and leaves the Solar System so that it's real orbital period is 3,600 years +/- 30 to 60 years.

I think Sitchin knows that but lied anyway because he didn't want anyone to know.

If it was Nibiru, then it's magnetosphere would push small asteroids out of the Asteroid Belt and its gravity would pull others out and as it passed by Earth, some would get caught by Earth's gravitational pull and as they entered the atmosphere and heated up due to friction from the atmosphere, they would have exploded sended shards of rocks the size of grains of sand on up to maybe as big as a dog house down on people. So it wouldn't have been brimstone and hellfire raining down on the people the Hebrews were fighting, it would have been pieces of fragmented meteors.

My best guestimate would be that it's moving at about 51 km/second (slower than planets) coming out of the southwest in a clockwise movement about 30 50 degrees below the Plane of the Ecliptic and that it will pick up speed because of acceleration due to gravity as it approaches the Sun, eventually moving at 75 km/second or faster and will be on the edge of our Solar System and detectable in about 100 to 120 years
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BobZemco For This Useful Post:
moonris3 (03-01-2017)
  #30  
Unread 09-10-2008, 02:50 PM
galacticgirl's Avatar
galacticgirl galacticgirl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 22
Re: Nibiru

Well you sound that you have alot of education on the matter... I had read that Nibiru was discovered in 1983 by Nasa when studying Plutos moon Charon. That it is orbiting around the sun and that it will make its way into our solar system and not actually hit earth but passing it and causing Earth to retrograde for 72 hours, which in turn will cause our planet to reshape itself, not as a polarity shift but similar affects of one. Now, I am not a scientist as you can already read or even an astrologer, I have just recently taken interest and I am looking for imput. If this is real, is it causing global warming? And, you say it is detectable in 100 to 120 years at the edge of our solar system, will anyone survive? I read that maybe 1/3 of the Earths population will survive.

Last edited by galacticgirl; 09-10-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 09-10-2008, 08:10 PM
archergirl archergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A green and pleasant land.
Posts: 2,748
Re: Nibiru

Quote:
Each calendar round represents an "Age." Thus far, there have been 4 Ages and we are in the 5th Age.
This isn't much different from the Navajo people, who believe we are now in the 5th world, too. I didn't say 'the end of the world'. I said 'the end of the calendar', which meant the end of the descriptions of the glyphs. The Mayans had their own 'end of the world' to deal with.

I hate to sound like a raving sceptic, but I think that people will believe what they want to believe. There are a lot of hysterical people in the world, especially nowdays, troubled by the fragmentation of society and the loss of meaning in life...they will find something or some way to turn this metaphor into some physical reality. For the Pentecostals, it's Armageddon and the coming of the Four Horsemen; for the New Agers it's Nibiru: a wacked out planet that our trillion-dollar space observation programmes have somehow missed. It's the same chicken with different feathers. Anything to rationalise their sense of fright and instability in a world gone mad. What a delicious fear: a planet slowly creeping up on us, "predicted" by various peoples over time (although these same descriptions could *also* be metaphors for other things, too), that will suddenly appear in four years and destroy 2/3 of the population! Oh, joy.

I still firmly believe that it's a metaphor. The problem with the study of much of ancient civilization and its literature is that it is commonly viewed through modern lenses, with modern associations and interpreted through our own very cloudy worldview. There is a kind of ironic running joke in archaeology, for example, that anything new that is discovered is automatically given a 'ritual' significance if the archaeologists can't think of any other use for the object...simply because we can't interpret the past without some association to the present. The past's worldview is gone.

Me, I prefer to drink coffee and watch Mrs. Blackbird searching for worms in the lawn. Life is too short and arbitrary to fill one's mind with impending catastrophe. If there IS a planet the size of Jupiter heading our way, what in Sam Hill are we supposed to do about it? Live in terror as we watch the shadow fall? Or simply enjoy life in the meantime?

I pick my personal daemons very carefully.

AG

Last edited by archergirl; 09-10-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 09-11-2008, 06:30 PM
galacticgirl's Avatar
galacticgirl galacticgirl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 22
Re: Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by galacticgirl


This is allegedly the infared satellite photo taken by NASA of the "Nibiru" planet.
And here is what the article says that I copied and pasted it from,

If there is no evidence supporting Planet X, it must be a conspiracy
If it can be this easy to cast the fundamental "scientific" theory behind Planet X into doubt, I see little point in discussing the historical reasons (mass extinctions, volcanic activity, earthquakes etc.) as to why the doomsayers believe Planet X should exist. If there is no renegade planet out there of significant mass, how can Nibiru be a threat to us in 2012?

They will have us believe there is a global conspiracy of international governments hiding the facts from us. NASA is involved in the cover-up, hence the lack of evidence. In my opinion, simply because there is no evidence, doesn't mean there is a conspiracy to hide the truth from the public. So why would governments want to hide a "discovery" as historic as a doomsday planet approaching the inner Solar System anyway? To avoid mass panic and pursue their own, greedy agendas (obviously).
As it turns out, this is the only strength behind the Planet X myth. When confronted with scientific facts, the Planet X advocates reply with "…governments are sending out disinformation and covering up the true observations of Nibiru." Although I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, I will not support anything in the name of Planet X. If the basic science behind what we are led to believe are the foundation of Planet X existing is wrong, it seems a poor argument to say "the government did it".
Therefore, the story that Planet X will arrive in 2012 is, in my view, total bunkum (but it helps to sell doomsday books and DVDs by scaring people). Nibiru will remain in the realms of Sumerian myth.

Source http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05...2-no-planet-x/
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 09-19-2008, 09:52 PM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by galacticgirl
I had read that Nibiru was discovered in 1983 by Nasa when studying Plutos moon Charon.
You mean like Santorini is Atlantis? That's what scholars say. "Santorini fits Plato's description." Really?

Santorini is an island-continent? Then how come the neither the Greeks nor the Egyptians ever referred to Corsica, Elba, Sicily, Crete, Cyrpus or half a dozen other islands as "island-continents" when those islands were 5x bigger than Santorini ever hoped to be?

Where's the evidence of a citadel/fortress on a hill?

Where's the evidence of the inter-locking canals and roads?

Where's the evidence of harbors with masked entrances to the sea?

Santorini is "beyond the Pillar of Hercules (the Rock of Gibraltar)? Really? Um, okay.

That really meets Plato's description alright.

It's the same with this thing here. Does it have an ellipsoidal orbit? No. Does it move clockwise? No. Is it below the Plane of the Ecliptic? No. Is it red in color? No. Well, then it doesn't meet the description of Nibiru. They found something to be sure, but not Nibiru.

That's typical of mainstream academia. They fear anything that doesn't fit the currently accepted paradigm. If you want to see university professors turn white as a sheet and shake and tremble with fear, just mention Maulden Island.

It's a little speck out the middle of nowhere in the Pacific Ocean, maybe 1 to 3 miles in diameter. It has basalt roads criss-crossing it and leading right up the water's edge. That's nice, except Maulden Island isn't volcanic.

So, did basalt rock float 1,200 miles across the Pacific and neatly stack itself into roads? I don't think so.

It gets better. The island is dotted with granite block temples. The nearest source of granite is 3,000 miles away. So, who was transporting 1, 2 and 5 ton granite blocks across 3,000 miles of ocean (and why -- why Maulden Island)?

It gets better still. Of all the suspects (peoples/tribes) living on the Pacifc
Rim, none know how to work granite.

In Roratonga there's a city, actually metropolis would be a better word, that's submerged mostly but a few buildings are partially submerged. It would have housed about 1 Million people. No one has a clue who built it. The natives nearby won't go there. They say it's haunted.

I'll only mention that because "scholars" are always so quick to point out that Plato says "Atlantis sank" and we all know that islands cannot sink.

Except Plato never said that. The Greek word is "innundated." Atlantis didn't sink, it was flooded. Solon says the Priest at Sais told him about 10,000 years ago which would have put it around 10,500 BCE to 11,000 BCE, right when we know for a fact that the Earth's average temperature rose 7° in 57 years and the sea levels rose 400 to 800 feet (depending on the source you cite).

If the sea levels rose 400 to 800 feet, you think maybe a few islands in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans "sank," you know, were innundated, totally flooded? I think it would be fair to say a few did.

Here's the proof:



That's what the Gulf of Mexico, Florida, Cuba and the Bahamas would look like if you dropped the sea level 400 feet.



Recognize that? That's the Canary Islands. Actually, Canary Island (singular) if you drop the sea level 400 feet.


Some things are taboo. Scholars fear the truth, whatever that is, and it isn't garden-variety fear, it's deathly fear. The past they tell us about is nothing like what actually happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galacticgirl
If this is real, is it causing global warming?
I doubt it. The evidence now suggests we're in a Maunder Minimum and if true, that would be most unfortunate.

During the last Maunder Minimum people starved to death. It appears that it might have been aggravated by volcanic eruptions, but still, can you imagine if the US could not grow winter wheat above latitude 40?

A growing season of 6 to 8 weeks for New England, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Montana, Wyoming, North and South Dakota, and half of Ohio, Indiana and Illinois?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galacticgirl
And, you say it is detectable in 100 to 120 years at the edge of our solar system, will anyone survive? I read that maybe 1/3 of the Earths population will survive.
Sure, people survived for several million years at least. I used to see Madeline Briskine over at University of Cincinnati all the time. Her studies show that the Earth undergoes a serious cataclysmic event every 435,000 years on average. Figure 432,000 years is 120 orbits of Nirbiru.

120 years. Seen that number somewhere before? Sure you have. Think about it.

To answer your question truthfully, no, probably no one will survive.

If you want to do serious research, you need a serious bible, one that has the ancient Hebrew, westernized Hebrew and English together line by line. The KJV is totally useless and so are all others. I bought mine at the Heberw Union University a few blocks across the way. I go there a lot because they have an interesting lecture series and you get to talk shop with the rabbis. So, yes, Nephilim is plural and it does mean "those who from heaven came to Earth" or " those who were cast upon Earth" depending on the particle proceeding it and the context of usage, and you'll see the word Nephilim in westernized Hebrew, along with nahash (serpent/snake) and in the prophetic books the phrases for "the Day of the Lord" and "the Lord of Hosts." You'll recognize that those words are Akkaddian/Shumerian words that the Hebrews borrowed (after all Abraham/Abrahm was an Akkaddian from the city of Nibri).

Now when you're reading the prophecies, everything makes sense. When Ezekiel or Isaiah say "On the Day of the Lord" = On the Day Nirbiu returns to that point in the Asteroid Belt = "the Earth will reel to and fro like a drunkard."

And that's the good news. The bad news is after reeling to and fro the Earth is turned upside down and kicked out of its orbit killing everyone.

So, you have a Nippurian/Hebrew/Jewish calendar that ends in 6,000 years, the end of the 6,000 years is around 2236 CE, and you have Nibiru last here in 1394 BCE, and returning in 2206 CE or so and then you have old testament prophecies predicting how the Earth will be destroyed.

See how everything dovetails so nicely together?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 09-19-2008, 10:09 PM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Nibiru

I like that photo, but then I like Space and the Stars and Planets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galacticgirl
If there is no evidence supporting Planet X, it must be a conspiracy
If it can be this easy to cast the fundamental "scientific" theory behind Planet X into doubt, I see little point in discussing the historical reasons (mass extinctions, volcanic activity, earthquakes etc.) as to why the doomsayers believe Planet X should exist. If there is no renegade planet out there of significant mass, how can Nibiru be a threat to us in 2012?


They will have us believe there is a global conspiracy of international governments hiding the facts from us. NASA is involved in the cover-up, hence the lack of evidence. In my opinion, simply because there is no evidence, doesn't mean there is a conspiracy to hide the truth from the public. So why would governments want to hide a "discovery" as historic as a doomsday planet approaching the inner Solar System anyway? To avoid mass panic and pursue their own, greedy agendas (obviously).
As it turns out, this is the only strength behind the Planet X myth. When confronted with scientific facts, the Planet X advocates reply with "…governments are sending out disinformation and covering up the true observations of Nibiru." Although I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, I will not support anything in the name of Planet X. If the basic science behind what we are led to believe are the foundation of Planet X existing is wrong, it seems a poor argument to say "the government did it".
Therefore, the story that Planet X will arrive in 2012 is, in my view, total bunkum (but it helps to sell doomsday books and DVDs by scaring people). Nibiru will remain in the realms of Sumerian myth.

Source http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05...2-no-planet-x/
Well, I understand. There's a lot of unethical people who prey upon the ignorance and fears of others and they do so for money and notoriety (I won't mention any names).

The sad thing is that 2012 will come and go with nothing happening and these people, like the idiot who now claims to be Votan incarnate, will continue to have their followers.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 09-21-2008, 01:18 AM
Matthew The Astrologer's Avatar
Matthew The Astrologer Matthew The Astrologer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 276
Re: Nibiru

I'm sorry, to those of you who believe in it, but it takes a blatant disregard for junior-high-school tried and true proven science to think anything like Nibiru has ever passed through our Solar System, even once... let alone returning every 3600 years.

http://matthewastrology.blogspot.com...-wont-end.html

I'm as big a fan of a good conspiracy theory as the next guy. But to believe in Nibiru is to believe that the government can not just hide evidence. They'd also have to control GRAVITY.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 09-21-2008, 09:01 AM
archergirl archergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A green and pleasant land.
Posts: 2,748
Re: Nibiru

*snort*

I almost didn't recognise John Lydon, he's so young there.

And he STILL wears his hair that way.

Thank you for your blog, MTA...it's nice to see some sensible people.

AG
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 09-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Steeler's Avatar
Steeler Steeler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 122
Re: Nibiru

Bob, the Canary islands are not in that picture.
The picture cuts just above them.
I enjoyed your posts though. Interesting reading!
__________________
“The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.”
Thucydides
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 09-23-2008, 07:28 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler
Bob, the Canary islands are not in that picture.
The picture cuts just above them.
I enjoyed your posts though. Interesting reading!
The Azores. How daft of me. Thanks for pointing out that I'm a geography clod. That's embarrassing because I love geography and I'm (usually) very good at it. Too bad it isn't taught in school anymore. You can learn so much from it, especially why the world is the way it is.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 09-23-2008, 08:53 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew The Astrologer
I'm sorry, to those of you who believe in it, but it takes a blatant disregard for junior-high-school tried and true proven science to think anything like Nibiru has ever passed through our Solar System, even once... let alone returning every 3600 years.
Like I said, I'd be happy to refute each of Heiser's "points" one by one. He has a real personal issue with Sitchin.

But, I'd be even happier if you would explain to everyone why Heiser chooses to ignore the most powerful and compelling argument that Sitchin makes?

Do you know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about the "Day the Earth Stood Still" (no pun intended).

Circa 1395 BCE the Hebrews are fighting several other tribal groups for control of the land and the Sun does not set when it's supposed and during the battle, hellfire and brimstone comes out of the sky and kills a lot of the enemy.

That claim is easy to prove or disprove. If the Sun did not set one day in the Middle East, then that means that the Sun did not rise when it was supposed to rise one day on the opposite side of the planet.

The opposite side of the planet is the Americas.

Are there any stories by any groups in the Americas that claim the Sun did not rise when it was supposed to rise?

Yes.

That's a Paiute "myth." Other North American tribes have myths about Mockingbird and Rooster and the Sun not rising. It's also the myth of the Incas and others in South America.

According to "scholars" (snicker) those groups never had contact with any group in the Middle East (or elsewhere), yet it's the strangest of things that the Hebrews would have a story corroborated by people on the other side of the planet with whom they allegedly never had any contact.

Most of the American stories are useless, because there's no time frame to reference, but the Inca story can be pinpointed to a certain time during the reign of a certain king and according to Montessinos, that king reigned circa 1395 BCE and corroborates the claims of the Hebrews.

I guess Heiser's problem is that Monetessinos' book is in Spanish and my university has a copy of it.

Why does the Sun rise and set? Because Earth rotates in a counter-clockwise direction every 24 hours.

What would cause the Sun not to set on one side of the planet and not to rise on the other side of the planet? The Earth's axial rotation would have to retard.

What would cause the Earth's axial rotation to retard? A very large mass moving parallel to Earth and in a clock-wise orbit/direction.

Sitchin says it was a comet, but he's wrong. It would take a mass about 4 times the size of the Earth to do that, and there is no comet in our Solar System that large.

The other problem is the gases. Once a comet crosses the Asteroid Belt, it is close enough for the Sun's energy to liberate its frozen gases (now you know why comets don't have "tails' until after they cross the Asteroid Belt).

The gases on a comet are sometimes frozen water ice, but usually includes methane ice, helium ice, hydrogen ice, nitrogen ice, ammonia ice, neon ice and so on. A comet's halo would have displaced the air on Earth and killed everything (except for fishes and non-mammilian sea creatures).

Comets also move at 51 km/sec. That's way too slow. This thing was moving faster, about 75 km/sec, like a planet.

Set up a spread sheet and you can change the variables quickly. Figure about 4x the mass of Earth moving at 75 km/sec about 1/3 to 1/2 the distance between Earth and Mars would retard the axial rotation for about 8-10 hours, just like everybody says.

The "hellfire and brimstone" were meteors that got pulled out of the Asteroid Belt by the rogue planet's gravitational pull. They were in tow, got caught in Earth's gravity well, and ended up landing in the Middle East.

Figure an iron meteor the size of car would fracture due to heat friction from the atmosphere at about 10,000 to 20,000 feet and cast fragments and shards all over the surface below. It would be like a huge bomb exploding.

Whatever this thing was, it wasn't a comet, and if it was a planet, it's part of our Solar System. Nothing can travel between Mars and the Earth without going around the Sun, and whatever goes around the Sun is a permanent part of our Solar System.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew The Astrologer
I'm as big a fan of a good conspiracy theory as the next guy. But to believe in Nibiru is to believe that the government can not just hide evidence. They'd also have to control GRAVITY.
That's where you're wrong. Maybe you should study the origin of the Gravitaional Constant. It's a fudge factor. We cannot account for everything that exerts a gravitational force because we can't see it or because we don't know it exists, or because to measure and account for it would be a Royal Pain in the ****. So we roll all that stuff up into a neat little thing, like a Constant, and fudge it.

I'd also remind you we use Vector Math for force and gravity is a force. Nibiru is below the Plane of the Ecliptic, like Pluto, and its Force of Gravity is not the same as if it would be on the Plane of the Ecliptic at the same distance.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BobZemco For This Useful Post:
moonris3 (03-01-2017)
  #40  
Unread 09-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Steeler's Avatar
Steeler Steeler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 122
Re: Nibiru

Bob, are the anunaki still in nibiru?
__________________
“The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.”
Thucydides
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steeler For This Useful Post:
moonris3 (03-01-2017)
  #41  
Unread 09-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Matthew The Astrologer's Avatar
Matthew The Astrologer Matthew The Astrologer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 276
Re: Nibiru

I'm fully aware that gravity, as it stands, isn't completely understood... thus all the talk about Dark Matter and such (which I'm a little suspicious of). But what you are talking about are irregularities on a very, very large scale. On a relatively small scale (such as our solar system) gravity works just as well now as it did for Sir Isaac Newton.

As for the origin of "the Gravitational Constant"... any physicist knows G hasn't been pinned down yet. But it HAS been established to a certain extent. That still doesn't mean I weight twice as much if I lie on top of a pool table than if I lie under it. And neither does "Nibiru." ALL of the planets are above or below the ecliptic, most of the time, somewhat. Some asteroids have an orbital inclination of over 30 degrees (Pluto being 17.1) and still have perfectly predictable orbits.

Have you ever spun around really, really fast and then stopped? Then did you start again? If you did, you experienced momentum. And if you were a planet the size and composition of the Earth at the time, you would have ripped and mangled your top layer enough to wipe out the people living on your surface. Completely. And you'd have the gigantic mountain ranges/scars to prove it.

And you don't think that if the Sun stood still for a day, EVERY ancient culture would have noticed that? European and Japanese cultures both have tales of little people who live underground -- that doesn't make "Lord Of The Rings" any more true.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 09-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Matthew The Astrologer's Avatar
Matthew The Astrologer Matthew The Astrologer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 276
Re: Nibiru

And does your spreadsheet simulation explain how all the other planets orbits haven't been ******* with, what with a big-*** planet whipping through the inner solar system every 3600 years that only seems to affect US?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 09-24-2008, 06:17 PM
archergirl archergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A green and pleasant land.
Posts: 2,748
Re: Nibiru

Quote:
that doesn't make "Lord Of The Rings" any more true.
What?! It's not?

AG
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 09-25-2008, 03:59 AM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Nibiru

Has there been any other recordings of the destruction Nibiru has caused in the past? If not, I too find it extremely unlikely that there's going to be some planet that pops out of no where and acts like a wrecking ball and destroys the earth every so millenia.

Nibiru doesn't exist, and if it does it does indeed exist that far away from the Solar system. It will NEVER orbit earth, not for hundreds of thousands of years. It'll orbit earth probably the same time the Sun goes boom.
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 09-25-2008, 12:18 PM
RayAustin's Avatar
RayAustin RayAustin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pluto
Posts: 2,434
Re: Nibiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusedpisces
Has there been any other recordings of the destruction Nibiru has caused in the past? If not, I too find it extremely unlikely that there's going to be some planet that pops out of no where and acts like a wrecking ball and destroys the earth every so millenia.

Nibiru doesn't exist, and if it does it does indeed exist that far away from the Solar system. It will NEVER orbit earth, not for hundreds of thousands of years. It'll orbit earth probably the same time the Sun goes boom.
I'm not sure I believe in it... I was watching history channel's 7 most plausible ways of of our sudden destruction, they were nuclear weapons, climate change, super volcanos, rogue blackholes, asteroids, artificial intelligence (machines thinking we're obsolete ), plague

these were all from profound scientists so... I'm sure if they thought some massive planet was whipping through the neighborhood they might say something and give us something else to worry about. Nibiru just seems way to far-fetched to me, and I have a very open mind. The name itself just sounds like a silly myth, and I think I have this gift of discernment.

People are also saying that as we move to the 4th or 5th dimension, increasingly what we believe to happen will manifest for those who believe that. So if that's true, why should I believe a planet with mean aliens are going to wipe me out? I'd rather believe in a sublime spiritual awakening that does not involve a vicious death and hold onto it..
__________________
Musician / Artist / Astrologer

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.

Last edited by RayAustin; 09-25-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 11-06-2008, 04:05 AM
Leo Virgo Leo Virgo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23
Send a message via AIM to Leo Virgo Send a message via Yahoo to Leo Virgo
Re: Nibiru

If, Nibiru was coming, sombody, somewhere would have noticed it. You are all discounting all of the amature astronomers, and radio recievers out there. Some one would see Nibiru coming, or they would hear it's aproach from reflected waves. It would have it's own signature, just like all of the other objects in our solar system.
__________________
"The moon goes around the Earth, The Earth around the Sun, we do not die of death but of Vertigo.."

8/18/84
cincinnati Ohio
9:30 A.M
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 02-02-2009, 06:57 AM
Quixin Quixin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Asia
Posts: 2
Re: Nibiru

Disinformation about what REALLY happened in world history has been going on for at least as long as desires to CONTROL the world began to seep into the minds of the elitists group among humanity. It is undeniable that in this world, the malevolent elitist view meanders through the minds of humans so much so that it runs parallel with the benevolent fudiciary view that those with knowledge have to guide those who are ignorant.

You know what I am getting at if you understand that certain human minds are behind what the knowledge baggage that YOU and I are now currently being burdened with.

Like it or not, we are 'brought up' and 'fed with' strategically designed disinformation (from school curriculim, mass media, general knowledge books, and of course the internet grapevine). With some percentage of disinformation in our mindset which sullies our thinking and views, how can we begin to discern the TRUTH? It is actually impossible for anyone to tell what REALLY HAPPENED when the central processing unit (CPU, our brain) is sitting on top of a motherboard (our nervous system and data storage) filled with bugs, trojans, and worms.

For as long as we DO NOT ADMIT to ourselves that we are already controlled by disinformation, we will constantly find it difficult to see clearly as we sieve through the immense database of knowledge running across the information
super-highway.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 02-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Quixin Quixin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Asia
Posts: 2
Re: Nibiru

Wait a minute.... hold it there... In the jungle of information that we are in, we are not sure what is true and what is not true. At times, the passing of time can only tell whether fact is fiction or fiction is fact (if you are still alive, that is).

Supposed information can be 'the wolves that never came' many times as those who purvey these supposed information "cried wolves" so to speak, but the real 'wolf' will come. So do not be too impulsive to declare anything at all, because you are also a product of DISINFORMATION.

--------------
Disinformation about what REALLY happened in world history has been going on for at least as long as desires to CONTROL the world began to seep into the minds of the elitists group among humanity. It is undeniable that in this world, the malevolent elitist view meanders through the minds of humans so much so that it runs parallel with the benevolent fudiciary view that those with knowledge have to guide those who are ignorant.

You know what I am getting at if you understand that certain human minds are behind what the knowledge baggage that YOU and I are now currently being burdened with.

Like it or not, we are 'brought up' and 'fed with' strategically designed disinformation (from school curriculim, mass media, general knowledge books, and of course the internet grapevine). With some percentage of disinformation in our mindset which sullies our thinking and views, how can we begin to discern the TRUTH? It is actually impossible for anyone to tell what REALLY HAPPENED when the central processing unit (CPU, our brain) is sitting on top of a motherboard (our nervous system and data storage) filled with bugs, trojans, and worms.

For as long as we DO NOT ADMIT to ourselves that we are already controlled by disinformation, we will constantly find it difficult to see clearly as we sieve through the immense database of knowledge running across the information
super-highway.
__________________
Quixin
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 02-02-2009, 08:19 AM
RayAustin's Avatar
RayAustin RayAustin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pluto
Posts: 2,434
Re: Nibiru

Actually,
the fact 'we would know it coming' is true but not something to take too much pride in.. fact is you have to be looking for it first, are the astronomers looking for it? Doubt it. Another fact is, we would only discover something heading toward us when it was almost too late!

Ray
__________________
Musician / Artist / Astrologer

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 02-02-2009, 01:21 PM
archergirl archergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A green and pleasant land.
Posts: 2,748
Re: Nibiru

In the words of Meher Baba:

"Don't worry. Be happy."

AG
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nibiru

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Other cosmic objects in dignities & debilities BorX Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects 9 09-10-2007 09:18 PM
Which MC relates to the paranormals? RealityStarfish Houses & cusps 21 05-30-2007 07:00 PM
Extra-Solar and Hypothetical planets Kaiousei no Senshi Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects 8 02-06-2007 04:45 PM
Ancient Rulers In A New Age? Lapis Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects 4 04-05-2006 07:40 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.