Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-25-2008, 07:52 PM

Re: Moving for good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusedpisces
I appreciate it very much so, Bob. Perhaps we can use this chart as an example of seeing how things go during location.
If you're looking for personal improvement, it ain't bad.

Quote:
I have no idea what that purple sign is. But it's conjunct Para Fortune in the 12th house of Secret Enemies. Located inside is my Native Ruler Neptune.
It is Uranus.

Quote:
Similarly, that VX sign I have no idea of. But it seems like Sun Squares-Opposes it. It also trines Jupiter.
The Vx is the Vertex conjunct Jupiter. It does not oppose or trine anything. The software is stupid and doesn't understand that the only aspects to the Vertex are conjunctions. One day I might write a real astrology software program that's actually intelligent.

It's other people oriented and being in the 7th it would mean you become very other people oriented.

Quote:
I have no idea what that purple sign stands for. But the Moon Squaring both the True Node and the Para Fortune. As well as Mars-Pluto opposition. As far as I can tell. Is pretty endangering, what's your take?
Uranus conjunct Neptune endangering? In the 12th? Hardly. It's actually quite good and I imagine even better for you.

Tags
good, moving