Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-26-2019, 08:45 PM

A career in the arts, medicine or sth else?

Hello, after finishing my programming course, I've decided I'm not going to pursue it as a career. It's too logical and boring for me. With a Pisces north node I feel like it's high time to develop my artistic side. My parents are bringing me down however, they're Saturnian and Virgo-like people.

I am not that good at math, my logic reasoning skills are so-so, and I often miss important details. I'm thinking about a course in graphic design and also looking for copywriting jobs. But with a Pisces North node wouldn't graphic desing also be too details-oriented? It seems like all jobs these days require some detail orientation, no?

I'm seen as a persona non grata at work and most people avoid me like the plague... been job hopping to try and change that yet I always seem to rub people off. They look away when I look at them. Anyway, would I do better in graphic desing and/or copywriting compared to programming?

I want to add also the healing ďartsĒ - lately I wish I had gone the MD field. Itís too late but still not too late for a degree in Nutrition/Dietician, Naturopathy or Osteopathy. Iím unsure however if it will be worth the investment?
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw15099.png (105.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png astro_ack_01_28073.61500.png (32.9 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by pabloes; 11-15-2019 at 04:25 PM.
Unread 11-18-2019, 11:10 PM

Re: A career in the arts?

Please, can anyone help?
Unread 11-19-2019, 10:22 PM

No matter what career you aim for, you are going to have to figure out how to get along better with co-workers. What's going on with that?

Is that your Venus in Gemini, making that double opposition? Are you difficult or unreasonable?

Why do others want to avoid you? We need to get to the bottom of that before you decide which career to change over to.
Unread 11-20-2019, 11:49 PM

I can see your father is quite domineering in his speech. Your Pisces NN is in the 7th, the past life energy more focused on Self, whereas now, this life, you will become more Piscean in regards to relationships and one-on-one, which could be client work. Evolved Pisces transcends the ego and finds it's place in the world, as one with all, and finds perfection in imperfection. Do not let your NN discourage you but think how you can fit it into your journey and blend the energies healthily.
Venus is 10th wants beauty in career, very arty, and a Gemini midheaven is all about information. Give and take, exchange, talk, talk, talk. Ask yourself what career will make that Venus feel happy and see love, find luxury and express it's beauty. Jupiter on MH could love to teach. Your chiron has wounding around nurturing and being nurtured in the career/reputation. That's very interesting to me. You could do something where you really help others and nurture them in a means through conversation, for example, and transform the lack of support from your family into a healing force. There's so many options for you. Follow your heart.
Unread 11-30-2019, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
No matter what career you aim for, you are going to have to figure out how to get along better with co-workers. What's going on with that?

Is that your Venus in Gemini, making that double opposition? Are you difficult or unreasonable?

Why do others want to avoid you? We need to get to the bottom of that before you decide which career to change over to.
I think I give off vibes when my autoimmune condition is flared (which is often), like I give off depressing/heavy vibes. I also had people start to act cold to me after visiting too many psychics, I'm certain they use demons or something.
@LadyAmalthea, my heart likes art like writing music, singing, graphic design but also things to do with medicine and healing. A tough choice between the two. Something tells me to follow both somehow.
Unread 12-01-2019, 12:53 AM

I donít know enough about astrology to directly help with your question but I wanted to point out that it looks like your Jupiter is right on your MC. That will bring luck to what ever career you chose. A lot of people would be jealous of such a Jupiter placement! (I know I am haha).

Tags
arts, career