Will my life throw me back to him?

the_virgo

Hello There!

I had very strong feeling for someone but he did never take me seriously he did never care about me he did hurt me over over ,He his different belief than mine i just realize he is not of my type,

Now i moved on and looking for new relationship,Honestly i dont want him back neither i want to contact him back,But i always felt he is fated in my life some how my life always throw me back to him i dont know why,

I asked questions Will my life throw me back to him? Will he be back in my life? will i have love connection again with him? Is he fated in my life?Is that all over?

Hope you understand my English,I will be so thankful.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Your English is fine :)

I have a concern about what this chart points to because it does point to his coming back into your life AND it being as unhappy or unsatisfying as you describe.

You Mars and he Venus apply to a trine. Venus is separating from combustion with Sun, so not in good shape still, while you Mars are strong, involved deeply in your life. There is mutual reception, which further supports his return, but it is negative from each of you to the other.

One of our star traditional horary astrologers on this forum suggests very strongly that a we can use horary to help us avoid what the chart suggests. And I would whole-heartedly recommend that you use this chart as a warning to avoid this person if he is thrown back into your life, which is quite possible, because this will not be anything you OR he would want.

Be advised and be wise. Our lives are too precious to waste on this kind of interaction.

I am truly wishing you the very best.

Last edited:

the_virgo

Your English is fine :)

I have a concern about what this chart points to because it does point to his coming back into your life AND it being as unhappy or unsatisfying as you describe.

You Mars and he Venus apply to a trine. Venus is separating from combustion with Sun, so not in good shape still, while you Mars are strong, involved deeply in your life. There is mutual reception, which further supports his return, but it is negative from each of you to the other.

One of our star traditional horary astrologers on this forum suggests very strongly that a we can use horary to help us avoid what the chart suggests. And I would whole-heartedly recommend that you use this chart as a warning to avoid this person if he is thrown back into your life, which is quite possible, because this will not be anything you OR he would want.

Be advised and be wise. Our lives are too precious to waste on this kind of interaction.

I am truly wishing you the very best.

First of all Thanks for understand my English :)

Thank you for your advise and wishes!

I will take your worlds that this chart as a warning to avoid this person, if he is thrown back into my life every thing will be same no change his way will be same no care no love or will not take me serious.

So i understood your advise.

Thanks for your time i appreciate!

IleneK

Premium Member
First of all Thanks for understand my English :)

Thank you for your advise and wishes!

I will take your worlds that this chart as a warning to avoid this person, if he is thrown back into my life every thing will be same no change his way will be same no care no love or will not take me serious.

So i understood your advise.

Thanks for your time i appreciate!

You are very welcome and, yes, I would use the chart as means of avoiding unneccesary heartache.