Will my skin get better? If so, when?

Snakechammah

Hi all,
I'm a total noob when it comes to horary but trying to self-learn at the moment so my analysis may be completely off.. please correct me if I am wrong! :unsure:

Here goes:
Ascendant is Libra so I am represented by Venus which is in the 6th house (makes sense as health is the issue here) Venus is in Pisces ruling the feet and immune system (which shows the current problem - my immune system is whacked due to a recent food allergy and all kinds of meds in my system) Does Venus also represent appearance as Libra is the ruler of the 1st House? It sure doesn't look good - Venus conjunct Mars - I REALLY look like **** right now - Mars is violent and yes, my face looks like a warzone

Sun is in Aquarius
Aquarius rules the circulatory system - Sun represents the weak spot in my body - and it's bingo! Just had severe food allergy, steriods was pumped in with anti-histamine which is now causing fungal infection on my face - the reason for this question.
Sun in the 5th house - ?? - I have no idea what this means?

Moon is in Scorpio - Does it show my obssession? Moon is the 'fluid movement' in medical horary, right? Scorpio's body parts are the genitals, bladder, cervix, urinary tract and prostate gland. Hmm.. I am drinking lots of fluid so there's plenty of movement in those areas hah! So I am guessing the moon's aspects would show the remedy as well? Not sure how to read this.

Sixth house is ruled by Aquarius - which is Saturn, and that's in Sagittarius. Sagittarius rules the liver, hips, thighs, pelvis and the femur - the meds I am currently taking could affect my liver? I am on anti-fungal and the 'side effects' could harm the liver... uh oh...

I am not sure how to read the transit aspects which is probably 'the prediction itself'... I would be eternally grateful if anyone more knowledgeable than me could give their input on this?

Thanks muchly!

picture.php

ScorpioCrow

Fungal infection? Ouch. Hope it gets better soon!

When did you ask the horary question? Knowing the exact time, I'd take a look.

And by the way, if your skin is inflamed/irritated, try putting cucumber slices on it. Cucumber soothes the skin. :)

ScorpioCrow

Fungal infection? Ouch. Hope it gets better soon!

When did you ask the horary question? Knowing the exact time, I'd take a look.

And by the way, if your skin is inflamed/irritated, try putting cucumber slices on it. Cucumber soothes the skin. :)

Snakechammah

Thank for your response!
Fungus is still there, a little better but very visible!

I asked the horary question at 9.49pm my time (Singapore) on the 10 of Feb.

I'll try the cucumber slices... though it's not really inflammed, just with lots of little tiny volcanoes (really small but visibly bumpy)

Thanks again for your time!

AstroAries

I have always found fasting, especially dry fasting to cure anything and everything but I won't lie, fasting is quite a challenge. I had ringworm on my arm and I used bleach, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil, but I think the bleach killed it. However I do have a light spot on my arm where it used to be. In my opinion, Sagittarius' have the best skin as Sagittarius' cell salt is silica which is necessary for healthy skin.

Snakechammah

Thanks all! Surprisingly, my skin is getting better now... the improvement can be seen a few days ago.

What I did was applied LAMISIL dermgel religiously for 7 days straight, and then put undiluted oil of oregano that totally burnt my skin lol.. and voila! It actually worked.

The skin is peeling and the tiny bumps are subsiding, thank heavens!

I'm not sure if the chart even showed this. Hah!

Thanks for your response all!