Will I get married?

I know, "eye roll," this question is so over done, but this is something really important to me. I've been learning about horary lately and have been waiting to ask this question because its a one shot answer. I read that if you wait until the universe prompts you to ask the question when its the furthest thing from your mind, that's when you should do it. This weekend my cousin and his new wife were showing us their wedding album, and horary and my question were the farthest thing from my mind until they were finished and I wondered to myself if I would ever get married, and I thought, this is the time the universe wants me to ask, so I whipped up a chart and it is attached. I took the fact that the significators were conjunct as a good sign, but I want a more seasoned astrologer's opinion. Help me out guys, what do you think? Thanks in advance! Just so you know, and if it helps, I am single right now and not dating anyone.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_i_marry.6439.25549.gif
    astro_w2gw_will_i_marry.6439.25549.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 44

Hellena

You could compare with my post, as I think that the significators coincide.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=827509#post827509

IleneK

Premium Member
You could compare with my post, as I think that the significators coincide.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=827509#post827509

I don't think the charts are comparable because the questions are not. Clearly in Hellena's question, there is a "we" and some prospect for marriage.
In your case, this is merely something you wondered. While many ask things that they just wonder, this is not what traditional horary strongly recommends. These casual questions get answered, but they usually do not have the weight of "Will I marry?"
Also yours is an open-ended question since you are single and not dating, meaning it is actually asking, "Will I ever marry?" and horary is not best applied to those "ever" kinds of questions.

In Hellena's question, this would be one marriage possiblity that looks like it might not work out well. To interpret your chart with a no answer seems way off base, particularly because it was not a deep, important, heartfelt question on your part to begin with.

So I think it is best not to answer such a casually thought-of question using horary for you and get a "no" answer, while in Hellena's chart, a "no" answer is a feasible response.

Last edited:

katem

Banned
I agree, I did that a while back and was told the same, you need a man first else the question really is null and void.

Looking at hats for your big day, whenever....

I can understand your point of view, but I'm not sure I agree. I asked the universe a simple yes or no question, and I feel like I got a pretty straight forward simple response. This was not a casual question for me, hence why I waited for a sign by the universe to tell me it was the proper time to ask it, because I take this pretty seriously, any "no" answer would've completely devastated me because I really hope to find love and get married in this lifetime. By all accounts I've read, including Lilley who wrote the bible on horary, whenever the significatosr of the 1st and 7th are in conjunction in a marriage question, that's a pretty certain "yes." Even in Hellena's case I would still say yes. I just finished reading The Eagle and the Lark, by Bernadette Brady, and in her metaphor of the Eagle and the Lark, the eagle represents the chart, what the stars tell us about the situation, and the Lark is the human aspect which we can only use our intuition to decipher. Yes I agree that he will have a hard time adjusting to married life, and that the two may be mismatched for each other, but what is the quality of their love? My lark (intuition) would tell me it's pretty strong because of the applying conjunction aspect. My grandparents were totally wrong for each other, but they never divorced because the foundation of their love was strong enough to see it through, perhaps this will be the case for Hellena. I feel like in my case, since I just asked a simple straight forward question, all the little nitpicky rules don't really apply. It was a simple yes or no question, and the universe gave me a simple yes answer by making me ask when the significators were in a clear "yes" position.

Hellena

I can understand your point of view, but I'm not sure I agree. I asked the universe a simple yes or no question, and I feel like I got a pretty straight forward simple response. This was not a casual question for me, hence why I waited for a sign by the universe to tell me it was the proper time to ask it, because I take this pretty seriously, any "no" answer would've completely devastated me because I really hope to find love and get married in this lifetime. By all accounts I've read, including Lilley who wrote the bible on horary, whenever the significatosr of the 1st and 7th are in conjunction in a marriage question, that's a pretty certain "yes." Even in Hellena's case I would still say yes. I just finished reading The Eagle and the Lark, by Bernadette Brady, and in her metaphor of the Eagle and the Lark, the eagle represents the chart, what the stars tell us about the situation, and the Lark is the human aspect which we can only use our intuition to decipher. Yes I agree that he will have a hard time adjusting to married life, and that the two may be mismatched for each other, but what is the quality of their love? My lark (intuition) would tell me it's pretty strong because of the applying conjunction aspect. My grandparents were totally wrong for each other, but they never divorced because the foundation of their love was strong enough to see it through, perhaps this will be the case for Hellena. I feel like in my case, since I just asked a simple straight forward question, all the little nitpicky rules don't really apply. It was a simple yes or no question, and the universe gave me a simple yes answer by making me ask when the significators were in a clear "yes" position.

I really liked your interpretation, and actually it made me hope. But unfortunately I met him last night and he told me that he wants we break up - not to get married and he is very decided. 😢

tikana

i dont know where are you guys getting yes on this

yeah conjunction great . BUT
look at the house ....

6th house

to him relationship is a burden. unfortunately

u never want to see 6, 8, 12th houses involved in romantic relationships

Hellena

i dont know where are you guys getting yes on this

yeah conjunction great . BUT
look at the house ....

6th house

to him relationship is a burden. unfortunately

u never want to see 6, 8, 12th houses involved in romantic relationships

I'd this post.. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=828020#post828020
In my chart the conjuction was in the 10th house. But again the same result. I think that the square with suture is the main problem.

I really liked your interpretation, and actually it made me hope. But unfortunately I met him last night and he told me that he wants we break up - not to get married and he is very decided. 😢
I'm so sorry to hear that Hellena. I'm sorry, too, if I gave you false hope. Horary is tricky, and it was unethical of me to try and interpret having the limited knowledge on the subject . My best wishes to you.

tikana

I'm so sorry to hear that Hellena. I'm sorry, too, if I gave you false hope. Horary is tricky, and it was unethical of me to try and interpret having the limited knowledge on the subject . My best wishes to you.

lol ... you arenot solving bay of pigs crisis. it is okay to be wrong.. been there done that.. dont let getting wrong answer to stir you away from posting your interpretations.