Best personal colours for prosperity

Abby83

What form of divination or website can I look at to find out what colours will give me financial prosperity. Should I look to Chinese astrology or can I find it in astrology?

Abby83

So that would mean green is a lucky colour for everyone. I'm sure ppl have their own colours that give them wealth and success. Eg, blue for peace. I have been using neutral colours like brown, green, and blue, but I'm not sure if I could have more success with another colour.

When I go on the master tsai website it says my lucky colour is red. And since im asking this question about colours for my massage room, I don't like red. Red in an energetic colour. I don't see it fitting with massage. Same thing with yellow and orange. Although I thought about wearing gold jewellery cos last time I massage I wore gold jewellery and I got lots of clients and income and tips.

If I look at numerology and my birthdate, my lucky colour is green and white and yellow. Green appeals to me more. Perhaps ill use different shades of green (which I already have a bit of) and wear some gold jewellery. I wonder if aqua counts as green.

Last edited:

Sir Zodiac

Thanks for your reply about the colour for prosperity, here is another tip from me. In numerology you write a green number 8 on a piece of paper and put it in your wallet, that can give your luck financially ;)

Abby83

Thanks for your reply about the colour for prosperity, here is another tip from me. In numerology you write a green number 8 on a piece of paper and put it in your wallet, that can give your luck financially ;)

Oh yes that makes sense because 8 means financial success.

sadge

Go with what appeals to you. Go with what feels healing and peaceful.

Maybe look into crystals/stones instead. Crystals are a form of concentrated energy. I remember rose quartz was for love but forgot the one that was for money....I think it started with a "c".....