Trend, planets in 12 house

Sir Zodiac

I have made the observation that some people there is new in this forum has planet/planets in the 12 house or the horoscope they present with questions has. Is it a trend or has it been so for a wile. I personally have 3 planets in 12 house.

david starling

I have two, Moon and Venus in Tropical Aquarius in H12. Both very important players in my Chart. I consider the 12th House to be about the faculty of Imagination. Or is that just my imagination? :biggrin:

Sir Zodiac

Interesting Moon and Venus i 12 house do you see God as male of female og both or because of Aquarius you have a totally surprising answer.

david starling

Above, male; below, female. Or, vice versa. That includes the Father Sky/Mother Earth motif. (I also have Jupiter in Scorpio in H9.) I'm not really a devout worshipper of any religion, but I know a fair amount about some of them, and find a few quite attractive. Never really let myself get "pulled in".

Last edited:

Netty

Pisces venus/mars in my 12th house, here.

To me, my 12th is my private place, my sanctuary. My little home away from home. It's what I keep to myself. It's MY stuff! No matter how murky, dirty, ineffable, blurry and so on...it's my stuff.

My Sag sister (with a stellium in her 1st) has accused me of being too private, bordering on paranoia. And with my mars there, I tend to do things away from prying eyes and ears. In many ways, my motto is - as far as my privacy is concerned - if it isn't a matter of life and death, no one needs to know what I'm up to. It's nobody's business but my own. And it isn't as though I delve into anything immoral or illegal.
Big or small, if I consider something a private issue, I'll keep it that way.