Should I Believe Him...??

LisaDiane

I've been seeing a guy, and there's something magnetic about him for me...Lol!!!
Well, he hasn't been able to see me for almost 2 months, and he's barely messaging me. He SAYS it's only because his work has been so stressful and busy (I know that's true), and that he's crazy about me...but I feel SO out-of-control with my attraction to him, I want to be ok with it, but I don't trust myself to be reading him right!! Lol!

Could someone look at our synastry to see if he really does LIKE me...? Does he feel the way he says about me...??

THANKS!!!

astro_61gw_lisa_1158_spikey_hw.6397.42574.jpg

ElenaJ

Actually, your question is more suitable to a horary.
From the synastry we can tell the eventual compatibility, but that won't tell us if you are both really committed to the relationship.
For example, in the synastry there is an exact sun/uranus conjunction, which is exciting and stimulating, but unreliable and unpredictable.
How did it work out? Maybe it is just a temporary separation, but one of many that will take place in the relationship because of the sun/uranus energy.
Or, it could be also working out as a sudden separation and closure.
Can't tell from the synastry. Sorry.

mahaira

There's one thing that stands out from your sinastry - His Pluto conjucts your Venus. That's why you feel so attracted to him. Does he feel the same? Hard to say, but it's obvious that he has "the upper hand". It's HIS Pluto "targeting" your emotions.
There's one sign of mutual attraction that I see moon-mars conjuction. But, this thing about Pluto still stands. This person CAN manipulate you if he chooses too and you have to make an effort of not letting him do that. He can push your buttons.

Your Saturn is in opposition with his Venus. Some consider this to be a deal-breaker. Saturn person takes things seriously, while the Venus... not so much. The good thing is that the Venus person KNOWS that the Saturn person can be counted on. But, if you combine the Pluto thing with this Saturn-Venus thing, you can get someone who knows that you will always be there for him NO MATTER WHAT, which gives him liberty he wants (see bellow) to do what he pleases.

So, I'd be VERY careful!
No that I wouldn't trust this person, I wouldn't trust myself around that person.

He has conjuction Moon-Uranus. Usually when moon has this contact or is in Aquarius means that the natives crave freedom, can't get enough of it and even the smallest thing can be understood as hindrance to their freedom.

LisaDiane

Actually, your question is more suitable to a horary.
From the synastry we can tell the eventual compatibility, but that won't tell us if you are both really committed to the relationship.
For example, in the synastry there is an exact sun/uranus conjunction, which is exciting and stimulating, but unreliable and unpredictable.
How did it work out? Maybe it is just a temporary separation, but one of many that will take place in the relationship because of the sun/uranus energy.
Or, it could be also working out as a sudden separation and closure.
Can't tell from the synastry. Sorry.

I finally have a little time to follow up!!!

THANK YOU for your response - actually, what you said here is VERY helpful!!! I didn't think of that aspect, and you pointing it out was very enlightening! I also wonder if this has more of an impact because he has his own Uranus aspects in HIS chart, as well as him being an Aquarius Ascendant...?

It is definitely a perspective that I never would have thought to consider without your reply, so again, THANKS!!! :smile:

LisaDiane

There's one thing that stands out from your sinastry - His Pluto conjucts your Venus. That's why you feel so attracted to him. Does he feel the same? Hard to say, but it's obvious that he has "the upper hand". It's HIS Pluto "targeting" your emotions.
There's one sign of mutual attraction that I see moon-mars conjuction. But, this thing about Pluto still stands. This person CAN manipulate you if he chooses too and you have to make an effort of not letting him do that. He can push your buttons.

Your Saturn is in opposition with his Venus. Some consider this to be a deal-breaker. Saturn person takes things seriously, while the Venus... not so much. The good thing is that the Venus person KNOWS that the Saturn person can be counted on. But, if you combine the Pluto thing with this Saturn-Venus thing, you can get someone who knows that you will always be there for him NO MATTER WHAT, which gives him liberty he wants (see bellow) to do what he pleases.

So, I'd be VERY careful!
Not that I wouldn't trust this person, I wouldn't trust myself around that person.

He has conjuction Moon-Uranus. Usually when moon has this contact or is in Aquarius means that the natives crave freedom, can't get enough of it and even the smallest thing can be understood as hindrance to their freedom.

Thank you so much for all the information you've noted here!!!
Your description of the Pluto Venus Conjunction is EXACTLY what I've been feeling since meeting him - I cannot get control of myself, and I definitely DO NOT trust myself with him! I feel like a "fish out of water" when it comes to him, and I didn't understand it...well, now it makes sense based on what you said...Lol!

I think he DOES crave his freedom - he's VERY "Aquarian", he seems superficial, but has a deeply passionate sexual energy that is mesmerizing to me...if he wants me, I don't think I can ever resist him. It's a little scary!!! I think HE cannot get ME out of his mind either, as much as he might try...Lol!!

I actually have NO problem with giving him his freedom, as long as he's not really rejecting me instead of needing space. I'm having trouble "reading" him, NOT because he's deliberately misleading me (actually, so far he's never lied), but because I don't trust what I think is going on with him!! Lol!

Now I'm wondering what part Pluto plays in our charts - like, Venus is how we are in our relationships, Sun is the Ego, Moon is our feelings, etc etc...but what is PLUTO...??

ElenaJ

Pluto is control issues. Power. Transformation. Digging deep down to pull out the roots to transplant for future growth.