Let’s chat about January 12th 2020 and how it caused the crisis

CapAquaPis

Tokyo 2020 was postponed and rescheduled for the middle of 2021 anyway. A larger wave of Covid-19 has occurred in many parts of Japan and partially the nation is on lockdown. Japan has dealt with the 2011 Great Tohoku earthquake and tsunami, and the quake-damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant disaster. The country has a history of great disaster and they managed to hold up every time: earthquakes, volcanoes, typhoons, tsunamis and in their history although a distant memory: the US' Atomic bombings of cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki to hasten Japan's surrender to the US and allies to ended WW2 (1945).

Looking at tonight's Scorpio full moon, I've noticed a smaller constellation Ara to the south of the scorpion, the altar. Like Aries, Scorpio with Ara and nearby sign Sagittarius and the parazodiac Ophiuchus with Serpens (Cauda and Caput) represents medical healing and treatment of an ailment. Most of East Asia and now Europe enters a period of post-lockdown yet "new" normal life to protect themselves from a second wave, Americans patiently await from leaving their homes after 50 or more days (Phase 2 in CA where I live, 2 more phases to go to re-open everything, if there are no more daily Covid-19 cases in the state).

Hkk

Account Closed
I wonder how the January transit will all play out now.

I feel the aftermath of this, we will feel for many years to come yet. 2/3 years until the situation calms down

Hkk

Account Closed
Tokyo 2020 was postponed and rescheduled for the middle of 2021 anyway. A larger wave of Covid-19 has occurred in many parts of Japan and partially the nation is on lockdown. Japan has dealt with the 2011 Great Tohoku earthquake and tsunami, and the quake-damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant disaster. The country has a history of great disaster and they managed to hold up every time: earthquakes, volcanoes, typhoons, tsunamis and in their history although a distant memory: the US' Atomic bombings of cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki to hasten Japan's surrender to the US and allies to ended WW2 (1945).

Looking at tonight's Scorpio full moon, I've noticed a smaller constellation Ara to the south of the scorpion, the altar. Like Aries, Scorpio with Ara and nearby sign Sagittarius and the parazodiac Ophiuchus with Serpens (Cauda and Caput) represents medical healing and treatment of an ailment. Most of East Asia and now Europe enters a period of post-lockdown yet "new" normal life to protect themselves from a second wave, Americans patiently await from leaving their homes after 50 or more days (Phase 2 in CA where I live, 2 more phases to go to re-open everything, if there are no more daily Covid-19 cases in the state).

How’s it going now

CapAquaPis

How’s it going now

Update: Most Californians still wear masks, socially distance and don't venture out the house as much, you have critics claim 50 states reopened basically for economic reasons, not because the pandemic risk has actually decreased in the entire states. My county Riverside did more tests per capita, but we're not CA's second highest number of Covid-19 cases going by more populous neighbor counties like Orange and San Diego who shouldn't reopen beaches so soon, and San Bernardino and rural Imperial have higher hospitalization rates per capita. More testing can reduce hospitalizations by providing medicinal treatments and reduction of the severity of Covid-19, as well to better enforce quarantines.

And Japanese PM Shinzo Abe in a briefing took off his mask and assured the people: Once again, we controlled the pandemic, partial regional lockdowns, mass testing and contract tracing that worked the first time worked the second time. Most of the world had better strategies in controlling and containing an infectious and widespread pandemic...except much of the USA. If the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain are safe enough to reopened primary schools, why are American children having to remain at home until...the end of the year??? My big concern is the impact of Covid-19 already affected rich developed nations can be worse in poor developing Africa, South Asia and Latin America.