Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

I don’t know. Maybe need to find a Sagittarius who likes baking! I do like that the selected recipe uses tapioca flour which is a bit traditional - maybe in the upside down world traditional is unusual! - instead of wheat which is standard in the agricultural industrialized context —

Is there a homemade Poptart recipe? :biggrin:

david starling

Saturn will station retrograde in just 5 days, in tropical Aquarius. It will re-ingress tropical Capricorn on July 2nd, which is not good news regarding this pandemic. :sideways:

Ukpoohbear

There has been talk in the news that, in the history of pandemics, there is usually a deadlier, second wave, that is unavoidable as people come back together.

Ukpoohbear

"She was so extraordinarily beautiful that I nearly laughed out loud . . . she was unquestioningly gorgeous . . . She was lavish. She was a dark unyielding largess. She was, in short, too bloody much".

—Richard Burton on Elizabeth Taylor

(Good writer wasn’t he)

Ukpoohbear

Quote of the day from Elon Musk "If we find an arm lying on the beach after a random shark attack and the arm is infected with Covid 19 we are recording it as a Covid death. "

Ukpoohbear

David, a video I watched yesterday, mentioned the ages and how the cycle takes 26,000 years. He said near the ending of each cycle, humanity has a choice whether to re-enter the garden of Eden, or blow itself up because of corruption and power and control issues. He says 2032 is the year the Light will manifest itself into the structure of an army but one which heals Earth. He said the shift began in 2012. He also said with the ending of previous cycles, humanity has had this same chance before but blew it, like Atlantis blew itself up due to corruption.

Do the years 2012-2032 correspond to your understanding of the age of Aquarius?

david starling

David, a video I watched yesterday, mentioned the ages and how the cycle takes 26,000 years. He said near the ending of each cycle, humanity has a choice whether to re-enter the garden of Eden, or blow itself up because of corruption and power and control issues. He says 2032 is the year the Light will manifest itself into the structure of an army but one which heals Earth. He said the shift began in 2012. He also said with the ending of previous cycles, humanity has had this same chance before but blew it, like Atlantis blew itself up due to corruption.

Do the years 2012-2032 correspond to your understanding of the age of Aquarius?

The sidereal Age of Aquarius, like all the sidereal Ages, are tracked through the sidereal Zodiac using a measured point which is located using an astronomical point. This particular astronomical point is known as the "Vernal Point", which is astronomically located by the Sun's position at the time of the beginning of Spring (in the Northern hemisphere).

The many variations concerning exactly when the sidereal Aquarian Age begins depend entirely on where the Vernal Point is transiting relative to the sidereal, Aquarian Sign-boundary where the ingress will occur.

I don't know of any actual siderealists who have located the measured, 30 degree sidereal Sign-boundaries in such a way as to have the Vernal Point ingressing sidereal Aquarius anytime even close to the dates 2012-2032.

david starling

UK, it's like deciding one's sidereal Sun-sign by turning the sidereal Zodiac to suit oneself. :biggrin:

Tropically, we can't do that, because the tropical Zodiac doesn't have variable Sign locations.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

So does that mean basically that the Age of Aquarius begins at different times depending on where the Vernal Point is in your particular geographical area? I did read a few pages of your thread on the Astrological Ages, although I was only grasping at understanding it and as it went on, lost it completely.

Ohh he mentioned the Mayan calendar ended in 2012, which he said was the end to darkness.

The thing is, as part of the philosophy around 5D, if he can make you believe there will be an army of healer's, it will life your consciousness by believing in it and he could say his prediction is wrong. I've heard of other people having different visions, like seeing the world end by a massive meteorite, which causes a massive tsunami and fires to break out.

But I remembered your forecast of Saturn losing its grip and Jupiter and Pluto triggering a more happier society, so I thought you would be more on the side of believing in the positive vision rather than the negative, world-ending one.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

UK, it's like deciding one's sidereal Sun-sign by turning the sidereal Zodiac to suit oneself. :biggrin:

Tropically, we can't do that, because the tropical Zodiac doesn't have variable Sign locations.

I was reading something last night that said you can turn the chart and see the chart of your perception of people in your life, like 3rd house sibling, 4th house mother etc. So if you have Pluto in 10th house, to you, your Father has Pluto in 1st house.

david starling

I was reading something last night that said you can turn the chart and see the chart of your perception of people in your life, like 3rd house sibling, 4th house mother etc. So if you have Pluto in 10th house, to you, your Father has Pluto in 1st house.

Well, the tropical House locations are variable. Just not the tropical Sign locations.

david starling

Btw, we can't use the Vernal Point to locate the astrological Ages tropically, the way it's being used sidereally, simply because it's already being used to locate the First Point of tropical Aries.

So, we need a different astronomical point to track the astrological Ages through the tropical Zodiac.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

If the sidereal vernal point is determined by the position of the sun at the beginning of Spring, then how is the tropical Vernal point calculated?

david starling

If the sidereal vernal point is determined by the position of the sun at the beginning of Spring, then how is the tropical Vernal point calculated?

Same way. But, instead of transiting the tropical Zodiac the way it transits the sidereal, it's tropically motionless, since the Vernal Point always locates the first point of tropical Aries. That's why it can't be used to track the tropical Ages, only the sidereal.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
There really doesn't exist a precession of the equinoxes, but of the constellations. Obviously Spring begins at the same time as it did 2000 years ago - when the Sun crosses the celestial equator upwards in the respective hemisphere. But as it is so, the constellation that is rising alongside the Sun is now the Fishes/the Maiden instead of the Ram/the Claws. And the constellations that are visible in the respective hemispheres change over time, but the seasons due to the orbit of the Sun do not.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Same way. But, instead of transiting the tropical Zodiac the way it transits the sidereal, it's tropically motionless, since the Vernal Point always locates the first point of tropical Aries. That's why it can't be used to track the tropical Ages, only the sidereal.

I can't gather if you are more confused from modern pop astronomy than from modern pop astrology. Choose a fixed point of reference with an explanation, or explain why there isn't a fixed point of reference.