2019–20 Premier League

Torero

I'm a Liverpool fan. I'm interested to know who's going to be victorious between Man Utd and Liverpool on Oct 20th.

Kickoff is 4.30pm in Manchester.

Asc is Pieces, ruler in 10th House Sagittarius.
Dsc is Virgo, ruler in Scorpio in 8th house but conjunct closely with POF.

Moon also sextile ruler of Dsc but have no reception to ruler of Asc, Jupiter.

My opinion is that Man Utd will play good but Liverpool will still win.

@Torero what do you think?
Both teams at the start of the game in a good position. The first half I can assume that there could be a draw. In the second half, the situation of Liverpool remains good, while the United Manchester becomes bad, and the meeting should be decided in the direction of Liverpool.a good length for a goal from 30-45 minutes.In the second half, from 45-60. In general, Liverpool will be the champion this year.

Ferdinand85

Torero what do you think about Germany vs Argentina? I think that will be Germany wins, but i'd like to know that will be your opinion about this....Thanks

Tengku Hadi

Both teams at the start of the game in a good position. The first half I can assume that there could be a draw. In the second half, the situation of Liverpool remains good, while the United Manchester becomes bad, and the meeting should be decided in the direction of Liverpool.a good length for a goal from 30-45 minutes.In the second half, from 45-60. In general, Liverpool will be the champion this year.

Thanks Torero. Good to know this 😁

viru

Santos v SE Palmeiras

Recheck chart shows one-sided contest.
SE palmeiras win..

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
[11/10/2019] Liverpool vs Manchester City

Liverpool vs Manchester City

Kick-off time taken: 16:30:30

Liverpool are undefeated since past 45 games at home
Odds show ManCity slight favs - I will take Liverpool as favorites for the above reason and as Asc for this game

The chart shows all malefic and benefic planetary support for Man City giving them good strength and dominance of play in both halves of the game
- Pluto is on the edge of 10th cusp - suggesting this game will be won without a draw
- Sub Lords which act as a spiritual and luck factor is strongly in favor of Liverpool

How does this transcribe in gameplay?
- 1st half gameplay, ball possession will be controlled by Man City, Liverpool may sneak in a goal just before the end of 1st half OR score remains 0 - 0
- 2nd half this is when Liverpool to shine, they will come back with a goal at the start of 2nd half and possibly another towards closure.

Liverpool should win this 2-0, 2-1 or 1-0 should be the final score.

Torero

The event map says the following. The patron saint of Liverpool is in the 6th house. In 80% of cases, such a placement indicates that the home team will not lose. The patron of Man City is located in 9th house. A bunch of houses 6-9 this season for different championships gives the game, if not 0-0, it means that less than 3 goals will be scored in the match.
Astrological potential for the goal of the match from 30-45 minutes and from 75-90.
The whole match of Liverpool’s patron is in the same house, Man City is not changing its position for the better. I’ll assume that Liverpool will not lose in this match, considering all the indicators.

Torero

The event map says the following. The patron saint of Liverpool is in the 6th house. In 80% of cases, such a placement indicates that the home team will not lose. The patron of Man City is located in 9th house. A bunch of houses 6-9 this season for different championships gives the game, if not 0-0, it means that less than 3 goals will be scored in the match.
Astrological potential for the goal of the match from 30-45 minutes and from 75-90.
The whole match of Liverpool’s patron is in the same house, Man City is not changing its position for the better. I’ll assume that Liverpool will not lose in this match, considering all the indicators.

As predicted, Liverpool did not lose this match. England shows effective football, so a bunch of houses 6-9 today did not underestimate the performance. Goal from 75-90 was also scored.

Attachments

• LIV 3-1 MCI _ Liverpool - Manchester City _ Match Summary - Opera 2019-11-10 20.24.11.jpg
    LIV 3-1 MCI _ Liverpool - Manchester City _ Match Summary - Opera 2019-11-10 20.24.11.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 19
As predicted, Liverpool did not lose this match. England shows effective football, so a bunch of houses 6-9 today did not underestimate the performance. Goal from 75-90 was also scored.

hi

what do you mean by a bunch of houses 6-9?

patron saints...is this your personal knowledge or where can one find more info about them and to assign them to teams?

thx in advancd

Liverpool vs Manchester City

Kick-off time taken: 16:30:30

Liverpool are undefeated since past 45 games at home
Odds show ManCity slight favs - I will take Liverpool as favorites for the above reason and as Asc for this game

The chart shows all malefic and benefic planetary support for Man City giving them good strength and dominance of play in both halves of the game
- Pluto is on the edge of 10th cusp - suggesting this game will be won without a draw
- Sub Lords which act as a spiritual and luck factor is strongly in favor of Liverpool

How does this transcribe in gameplay?
- 1st half gameplay, ball possession will be controlled by Man City, Liverpool may sneak in a goal just before the end of 1st half OR score remains 0 - 0
- 2nd half this is when Liverpool to shine, they will come back with a goal at the start of 2nd half and possibly another towards closure.

Liverpool should win this 2-0, 2-1 or 1-0 should be the final score.

good work.

have you seen anything else other than Pluto on the 10th indicating result is without draw?
have you seen anything for the opposite as well?

Torero

hi

what do you mean by a bunch of houses 6-9?

patron saints...is this your personal knowledge or where can one find more info about them and to assign them to teams?

thx in advancd

Hello! As for the patrons, these are my personal developments, there is no information on the network about them. At home 6-9, this is when the patron of one team is in the 6th house, and the other patron is the 9th. Such a system 6-9 gives the game at 0-0 this season. And if the home team is in the 6th house, then this indicates that it does not lose in 80% of cases.

Jibreil

Banned
good work.

have you seen anything else other than Pluto on the 10th indicating result is without draw?
have you seen anything for the opposite as well?

These are the realms I've been studying very carefully backtracking many past games. Western associates Pluto on 10th as a good malefic, Vedic suggest a victory for the ASC. Its the victory quotient that I've tried to explore as even a Draw can be victory per say. Nevertheless, I've yet to see a Draw when Pluto is on the 10th or 4th (10th of DSC)

BlackHat786

If 17:30:30 kick-off - then very much Yes, unless Chelsea is playing ASC(Home) this game. Most malefic supporting DSC along with powerful Jupiter.
Over 2.5 goals or even more

Jupiter was powerful but was also in planetary war with Venus which Venus clearly win being the brightest planet, therefore significantly reducing the positive effects of Jupiter, so chelsea loose by 2-1 (infact city missed some golden chances to score, otherwise the score could have easily gone to 4-1)

Jibreil

Banned
Jupiter was powerful but was also in planetary war with Venus which Venus clearly win being the brightest planet, therefore significantly reducing the positive effects of Jupiter, so chelsea loose by 2-1 (infact city missed some golden chances to score, otherwise the score could have easily gone to 4-1)

Thank you for this "diamond in the rough" information!!! Truly appreciated. Now the chart makes more sense. Venus isn't strong enough to decide the result and Man City had a strong Sub Lord support. Jupiter was basically incompetent because of the graha yuddha and also being Lord of 7th.

BlackHat786

leicester vs everton, 01-12-2019

everton leading 0-1 at half time and will go on to win this. Retrogade chiron on 1st cusp in D9 navamsha

still decent odds Everton@2.10