Some questions on my chart, please help!

kimiko8

Hi! I'm learning how to interpret my own birth chart. I am a complete newbie, (not even a larva, an egg!:andy:) and I would like to clear up/understand some things about my chart.

1. Chart shape- I cannot see any shape. It's not evenly distributed, nor is it funnel or a see saw. Can anyone help me out on this?
2. Is there a stellium in the 7th house? Does the true node count?
3. I've seen this question in many forums- my Uranus, moon and Neptune are in the 7th. Am i doomed? :lol: From self-interpretation, it says my associations will be sudden, unusual, up today down tomorrow, probably bogus and I'll be completely blind to it all, and it would be better if I stick to 5th house relationships. I have Pluto in the 5th house,under Scorpio, who is all or nothing :sideways: What? And add that to my Cap moon and Taurus sun, how does that even happen...I don't know... (This is probably my biggest question- I want to find out if there are other interpretations of this.)
4.My ascendant is the opposite of my moon. I've seen many readings that combine the moon/sun or the sun/ascendant, but never the ascendant/moon. I think this would be important, since ascendant is said to be how we appear, and the moon is how *we* feel we appear. It's not a question, but what do you think? Do any of you have something similar?
5.What gives more weight to a natal chart reading- what planet is each house, or the sign in a house, or where the ruler of that house is placed?
6. I read somewhere that we 'grow' into our sun signs as we age- or was that the opposite way around?

I'm sorry I have so many questions, but if anyone could read/comment, I'd be very grateful. :biggrin:

Last edited: