Please Answer My Questions..

Hello! This is my second attempt at getting any response from this forum. Any response this time around would be greatly appreciated.

I've always been an extremely shy person, more so as a child, but even to this day I seem to feel anxious. And knowing that I am a sagittarius this has seemed quite odd. This is especially true when it comes to MALES, even more so if I am romantically interested in them. I do not have a relationship with my father. I have been labeled "weird" since childhood as well, which I am completely okay with these days. I simply am wondering why I am not more outgoing with my Sun being in Sagittarius and having Aries Moon? Perhaps it is all the Capricorn/Scoprio influence?

Lately, more so this year, I've been a lot different than I use to be. I've been unfaithful to people I love, and I seem to want to play with the emotions of others. As a person who always valued being honest, I find this quite bizarre but I can't seem to stop. I am also prone to random drug usage and binge drinking. Anything in my chart that would indicate why?

Also, why is it I am so easily capable of cutting people who were once close to me out of my life and pretending as if they don't exist to me any longer once I am hurt by them or feel like there is no point? It literally freaks me out that this comes so easily to me.

And lastly, I was curious as to what planet(s) rule my chart?

I've researched into my chart quite extensively, but I have a hard time interpreting it myself. I can't seem to figure out how to wrap it all up together, which is why I am asking said things. Please help me. Thank you for your time :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_snowwhitedeviant.12117.28786.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_snowwhitedeviant.12117.28786.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 28

Seasoul

I'm a total amateur, please bear this in mind, but I would suspect that pluto conjunct venus, in scorpio, in the 10th, would give a need to feel in control of relationships. People are often unfaithful when they feel out of control of a relationship - this can be for several reasons - sometimes, they are overwhelmed by the emotions, and do not know how to process them, sometimes it's a sense of unworthiness which can lead to self-destructive behaviour, or maybe it's too early to settle down, perhaps more growth is required for the correct frame of mind to make a commitment.

Even though your sun is in sagittarius, it is also in the 12th house, so you may experience a feeling of being separate and unable to show your true personality. This could lead to feeling that you will not be accepted if you show who you really are. The first step is to get to know and see the strengths in yourself.

Like I said, I am relatively new to astrology, but thought I would share what stood out to me.

StillOne

I've always been an extremely shy person, more so as a child, but even to this day I seem to feel anxious. And knowing that I am a sagittarius this has seemed quite odd. This is especially true when it comes to MALES, even more so if I am romantically interested in them. I do not have a relationship with my father. I have been labeled "weird" since childhood as well, which I am completely okay with these days. I simply am wondering why I am not more outgoing with my Sun being in Sagittarius and having Aries Moon? Perhaps it is all the Capricorn/Scoprio influence?
I'm a beginner too so take things with a grain of salt. I think with your sun in your 12th house that you tend to be a bit more withdrawn, introspective and not really look for attention. You require times alone in order to recharge. I would think that Saturn conjunct your Sun may further this by dampening the Sun's expression. Uranus conjunct your Sun doesn't make you a typical Sagittarian (why probably you may have been labeled weird?)! Also Neptune conjunct the Ascendant could be seen as different and difficult to pin down into a category.
sun in 12th
You have a tendency to be introspective and need some space and seclusion in order to pull up your strength. You may avoid the spotlight, and if you do find yourself in a public role, you tend to hide your true self behind that role! Because your will is directed inwards, you need to find a path for yourself that allows you to "get away from it all" at least some of the time. Honor your need to be alone with yourself, but avoid over-identifying with your inner world to the point that you truly feel alone in a crowd. You shine when you serve others in some way. Your compassion sets you apart from others, but try to work with it rather than let your compassion work against you by reinforcing your own sense of loneliness.
source: http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/suninhouses.html
Lately, more so this year, I've been a lot different than I use to be. I've been unfaithful to people I love, and I seem to want to play with the emotions of others. As a person who always valued being honest, I find this quite bizarre but I can't seem to stop. I am also prone to random drug usage and binge drinking. Anything in my chart that would indicate why?
Pluto just entered your first house after transiting your 12th. This is asking for transformation in your 1st house affairs... who you are and how you look at the world.

I think the random drug usage could be a result of Pluto having recently transited Neptune which is conjunct your Ascendant... possibly activating the square you have to the Moon there. I would be very careful with drugs if I were you. I think with Moon square Neptune that drugs can be very enticing to you...
Moon square or opposition Neptune
Because of their dreamy natures and big hopes, it is too easy for those with Moon in hard aspect to Neptune to become disenchanted. In turn, it is easy for them to be inspired once again. The result is an emotional rollercoaster ride. These people hunger for emotional inspiration and nourishment, but they can be like a bottomless pit in this regard. Or, their hopes can be too lofty and unrealistic, so the undefined prize they are searching for is forever elusive. At times, they feel very much at mercy of their emotions, yet they have a hard time truly understanding or defining their emotional worlds. There is much yearning of the soul with this position, yet the emptiness they tend to feel so overwhelmingly at times is hard to define. In all likelihood, they are searching for unconditional love--both to give it and to receive it.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moonneptuneaspects.html
Also, why is it I am so easily capable of cutting people who were once close to me out of my life and pretending as if they don't exist to me any longer once I am hurt by them or feel like there is no point? It literally freaks me out that this comes so easily to me.
I think this also has to do with transiting pluto conjunct neptune... I think you're in the process of making adjustments.
http://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/pluto-conjunct-neptune.cfm

Saturn is the chart ruler. However, according to pullen astrology Jupiter would be the strongest planet, followed by neptune. Pullen astrology is available at astro.com extended selection under pullen/astrolog choose simple chart deliniation. There's quite a bit of info there.

Hope some of this helped.

Last edited:
That was really helpful and quite informative!

I am trying to be very careful about anything I do "recreationally" as I've had a problem before with substances, but I seem to always be drawn to start using them again. I have a hard time dealing with the world emotionally. And sometimes I seem to think I am more likeable when I'm not being my true self, which is the worst feeling and the one that gets me the most.

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply :)

StillOne

You're welcome, I added another quote in there on the moon neptune aspect. It's "cookbook" astrology so please look around for other definitions or interpretations from better astrologers... :joyful:

Also, there's more to that quote if you click on the link... You may want to read the rest of it.

Last edited:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I agree with the Sun in 12th house and you're being more inclined to be shy, introverted, hidden away.

The Neptune square Moon can lead to an escape through drugs or other alternatives. A parent who was not always there, also shown by the Sun conj Saturn, which could also show an overbearing parent.

My father was there, but not much so emotionally while my mother tends to favor the men in her life more than children.

As I felt I wasn't going to get anything I needed from my father, I cut him out of my life going on 3 years ago now. I feel happier this way.

Thanks again for all the information you both provided. I appreciate it. :)

StillOne

That was really helpful and quite informative!

I am trying to be very careful about anything I do "recreationally" as I've had a problem before with substances, but I seem to always be drawn to start using them again. I have a hard time dealing with the world emotionally. And sometimes I seem to think I am more likeable when I'm not being my true self, which is the worst feeling and the one that gets me the most.

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply :)
I think this has to do with that Neptune/Moon aspect. It's worth looking into further. Consider researching Neptune conjunct the Ascendant also.

Alamits

Planets in the 12th house, in your case the Sun, act like they are under water. The 12th house gives planets a foggy or unclear feeling to them. The ruler of your ascendant and your sun sign are in Pisces which only adds to this underwater feeling. Your shyness is, as I see it, from the impersonal and in touch with the other worldly--Pisces. It could be more an "issue" with the blending on the world we can all see and the others that you don't and you experience through your dreams (12th house Neptune)...hope this was helpful!
--North Node in the 4th house indicates a purpose and drawing to home and family life and away from being in more of a public career oriented lifestyle...more of an introverted but very complex individual I would say!

Last edited:

Alamits

given the orb for the sun saturn conjunction being rather wide...12th house sun can also lead to lack of the father. You could count both as important factors but being on the 12th house subject...that is a big factor. You need to find a way to integrate the solar energies to consciousness since you are not getting it through the father. Otherwise the transits COULD not definitely but could be more difficult on you. The 12th house could be forced unconsciousness too so be careful there! Saturn is not as negotiable :]

Last edited:

Alice McDermott

Hello! This is my second attempt at getting any response from this forum. Any response this time around would be greatly appreciated.

You are shy because you have Neptune rising in Capricorn. Capricorn rising can be incredibly shy in the early life, but comes into its own after 30 and the older you get the better it manifests. At times Neptune can also give extreme shyness and a need to be very private, especially if it is in a yin sign. The Ascendant is the way you approach the world and it often takes a while to figure out how to manifest Capricorn rising at its best.

The ruler of the Ascendant in the 12th house will also give the need to be private in the early life. After the Secondary Progressed 12th cusp moves over your natal Ascendant it is likely you will come out of your shell - which is starting to happen right now, so it is likely you will find a way to heal your shyness over the next year or two.

Transiting Pluto was conjunct your Ascendant last year and transiting Uranus has just finished its square to your Ascendant. Pluto conjunct Ascendant can bring very big changes in your environment and your approach to your environment and to other people. Uranus square Ascendant tends to bring up feelings of rebellion and the desire not to follow the rules. It also brings changes in the environment and your approach to relationships. So you have been having two big, outer planet transits that can change your life. These are once in a lifetime transits so you need to make the best of them. It might be better to find other outlets for the energy rather than self destructive drugs and alcohol. Perhaps check out spiritual areas than might interest you, or interesting new fields like astrology? The Moon in close aspect to Neptune will often give ability to read cards or other forms of scrying, so perhaps you could look into this area?

You have a natal Venus-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio and this energy is quite intense. It often gives periods of intense sexual activity followed by periods of celibacy, when the person is often very creative.

Capricorn will cut people out of their lives if they have hurt them too much. This sign has the ability to just cut off altogether and make a new start. Coupled with Scorpio, which feels things so very deeply, it is not surprising that on this Uranus-Pluto transit you have decided to cut out the dead wood in your life.

This really depends upon which system of astrology you follow. The usual description of the ruler of the chart is the planet that rules the Ascendant, so in your case this is Saturn in Sagittarius in the 11th or 12th house, depending upon which house system you prefer. If you are generally a friendly person who chooses older or serious or Capricorn friends, then it is in the 11th house; if not, then it is in the 12th house.

Another system - the Midpoint Weighting Analysis system derived by Michael Munkasey, gives Pluto the honour of being the strongest planet in your chart.

I think Neptune on your Ascendant carries a lot of power with it, so it is important you find a way to enable this energy to work at its best. Neptune doesn't work well if the alkaline-acid balance of your body is imbalanced, so it is better to have a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet and very little sugary food or drink. Neptune also needs the fine trace elements of the sea to work at its best, which you can easily get by using Celtic sea salt and eating deep sea fish. Because Neptune is in aspect to your Moon, what you read, see on televison or at the movies has a strong impact on your subconscious and this can affect your life positively or negatively, so for the best manifestation of your life you need to make sure that you are giving your mind high quality 'food' rather than poor quality 'food'.

Alice

I definitely do attract many Capricorn friends. And those who are in Capricorn have been my closest friendships and longest lasting. I always feel very close with those people right away and like I've known them forever. I've definitely chosen older people my whole life to associate with as well.

I know Pluto brings changes, and luckily last year is when I did make the change to stop using pain killers, went to detox and got off most all medications I was taking. I also starting working on my health, more so with weight loss. So this past year has brought on a lot of changes. I am just feeling a bit more aggressive and perhaps restless as of late. I've been doing a lot of reading on astrology. I also plan to use my energy by going back to college and major in psychology because it's my dream in life to be a clinical psychologist.

As far as my shyness goes, I have noticed it getting better over time, but it still isn't fully where I'd like it to be. I just try to surround myself with people I feel confident around and make me comfortable enough to be me.

And yes! I am very sensitive to things I watch, and even things I read! I can almost get lost in characters I feel I relate deeply to and sometimes it seems like I take on their traits for a time after. It's always been quite odd to me but something Im use to.

Thank you for your in-depth response. I appreciate it very much! :)