Venus Doesn't Rule True Love Pluto Does!!!!

blacksun?

Hello, I can see this is a quite old thread however I wanted to share my experience with venus/moon pluton in composite because I think its quite obvious. Also, english is not my first language so please understand (I can find much more information in english websites!)

Well I met this guy two years ago. I met him in a penpal website, at that time I moved to London and I felt lonely and he was also in a foreigner country. However we started to talk, It was extremely easy to talk to him and comfortable, the first thing we mentioned is that we both were visiting each other cities at same time and alone, it kind of gave us a "fate" feeling, we were like water for each other.

Well, the things became serious , I remember he mentioned that he could feel like if I was "intoxicating "him, he said it was in a good way(?¿) . He also mentioned that I could take him from heaven to hell very easily. In my case I many times tried to push him away even if it was jut a tiny bit, trying to breath!! because that deep pain.
He also once asked me if it was real or an ilusion,

I many times felt I needed a "break" from this intense feeling, I couldn't rationalize it. We later met in person, I went back to my country, I could feel his obssesion kind of asking me to dont "abandon him" when It took me longer to reply, he finally told me that he couldnt live normally anymore, that he couldnt focus in the daily stuff and he asked for my permission to delete "whatsap" (where we used to talk) so he could go back to his normal life. We both once said that we would gadly break up with each other (because the sorrow) but we were certain we wouldnt find someone like us again, and that it would be even more painfull.
I would say we only "dated" for 5 months and we just meet twice in person, he broke up with me once he had the paranoia I was with someone else, we came back, I become very cold , soon later he broke up with me again, he said he wasnt sure about it but I just said ok and accepted it (kind of, if you want to kill me just do it fast and leave). More things happened later and also of course there were other factors in our relationship apart from this, but this is the main information hehe.

I must say, that I never felt with those movies like "the notebook", "pride and prejudice", "twinlight" and another conventional romantic movie. I never felt related with that love, I never felt it like my ideal love, it felt it wasnt meaningul enough, it didnt make my heart shake.

Most people couldn't handle Plutonic love. Its love undiluted, absolute. This is why the weak see it as 'death' and 'hate'... hahaha. It's really just what you say, maddeningly intense attraction. I always have lovers and affairs of that type, and it's certainly brought me on the brink every time - but I live for it.

folelser

Most people couldn't handle Plutonic love. Its love undiluted, absolute. This is why the weak see it as 'death' and 'hate'... hahaha. It's really just what you say, maddeningly intense attraction. I always have lovers and affairs of that type, and it's certainly brought me on the brink every time - but I live for it.

Thats totally true I was **** weak!! (I hope i am not anymore?
However the terrible pain I felt after it did make go trought a deep inner transformation.
Really? I never felt like that before I dont easily encounter people that way.
I believed it was going to be the last time I feel something like that.

So you can easily take them out from your mind like that? So I am guessing its not a so special feeling for you. (I am right?) its true that you are oldder and have more experiences too heh

Its been two years for me.
Actually I cant help to feel terrible sad if my feelings die, I believe once my feelings die his will die too. But I dont think too much about it, to dont become obsses again. Oh lol maybe I didnt progress that much.

I just wanted to know if its actually a special feeling or its very common to feel that way for others. I would feel in peace if I believed we are meant to meet again sometime in our life.

folelser

you know what, nevermind.
The problem of this is that it makes you see a human in a much more romantic and meaningful way, believing in the course of the universe, fate....etc.
I wish i was more objective.

blacksun?

Oh hell yes it is heavy for me too, but you are right, I have more experience.
My last serious relationship I had to end, it broke my heart for three years, I had to do it because she was too controlling and didn't keep her promises, so I could not risk having children with her. Ive learned from that, so now that I feel sucked into that Plutonic love again, I keep reminding myself to stand my ground and keep connecting to grounding influences in my chart, and this helps.

Pluto is power. And when two Plutonic people fall in love, there is a great call for power. It is very hard if both aren't in any kind of powerful position. Pluto loves money.

Lastly, if there is such an absolute attraction that nearly destroys the both of you by its intensity, then surely that is already a sign that a reunion down the line is possible. I cant say anything definitive, of course, it might be you will never meet again, I havent seen your charts and even with them I would not be omniscient, but attraction is attraction, and Plutonic attraction doesn't fade easily.

So cherish the passion, and learn to see where it emerges in you, as it is yours, your power, your intensity of love, and if you're fated to experience that, you might as well embrace it and be proud of it. Or learn to be proud of having such a deep and powerful heart.

blacksun?

Lol, of course things are fated.
if you drop a brick, it is fated to fall to the ground.
Same with astrology.
No one knows what gravity is or how it works, but everyone can see it does work.
Same with astrology.

folelser

well you said you loved it so I thought you were cool about it, my bad.
However, I don't think would be easy to be just "lovers" with this composite.

Yes I have also learnt from it, I feel like before I couldnt see the reality, and just let myself go with the circumtance. how bad is that, being controlled by the unconscious

Yes I understand that,
But for example if I check now his composite wiht his gf, probably I would also find something related with fate and universe connection..etc marvellous (yes I got to that point) So I was like,, so every relationship will be special then.(I dont think so since he was about to date her before he met me btw)
But who knows, so I felt maybe I am fantasing about this when in the reality he actually dont even think about me twice. that would be Pathetic.

I have read many people trying to find any kind of conjuction to convince themself their relationship is fated, and special etc I know our mind can be tricky.

yes I do believe in Astrology,

Anyway, Whatever it has to be, it will be, thats the answer all of the questions >_<

And thanks for your replies.

Last edited:

blacksun?

It's just that whenever I am with someone, that person has numerous tight orb contacts with my love planets. And conversely, whenever I like someone that i can't get with, such contacts aren't there. That tells me I am projecting my own desires and values on a person that is different from what I think, or want.

We can only understand what we value. And what we don't understand we interpret in terms of our own values.

Objectivity seems a beautiful thing, but for humans, subjects, it's kinda hard to get to. Einstein showed that it's not actually possible.

folelser

Thats interesting, thanks.

no, I don't think objectivity is beautiful, I just think it gives simplicity to the issue, making it easier.

Venus jut became retrogade,just saying.

Last edited:

folelser

Hello, this is very interesting.

""Pluto is power. And when two Plutonic people fall in love, there is a great call for power. It is very hard if both aren't in any kind of powerful position. Pluto loves money. ""

wow I can see a meaning on that , actually we only got to see each other twice because we were totally broken, actually the situation was quite grotesque and extreme.
He ended eating just once per day(because he didndt have money), and I sometimes wasnt able to pay the rent.
My biggest worries at that time was him and money (sometimes equal). After we broke up some Successes came to him.
Sometimes I wondered why we had to meet at that time, and not now that everything would have been easier.

But whats the actual meaning, why haha
sorry this is very interesting. I havent found that information before!

It must be tiring to have to answer every question, thank youu

folelser

actually, I always kept the relationship in secret.
I once tried to talk about it and I realised that while I was explaining it ,it just sounded irrational, too dramatic , bizarre and too private. So I shuted up.

I recently checked and we had house 12th in moon, venus. Yes he was already with that woman when we met,ofc I didnt know about it, why I still care about him? Who knows-

I am just saying, that I am amazaling surprised how I can see now some sense on all of this, and I couldnt see it before.(when I was trying to think more objectively ! ) This nonsense was really driving me crazy.

ah I wish someone had more experiences.

blacksun?

Hello, this is very interesting.

""Pluto is power. And when two Plutonic people fall in love, there is a great call for power. It is very hard if both aren't in any kind of powerful position. Pluto loves money. ""

wow I can see a meaning on that , actually we only got to see each other twice because we were totally broken, actually the situation was quite grotesque and extreme.
He ended eating just once per day(because he didndt have money), and I sometimes wasnt able to pay the rent.
My biggest worries at that time was him and money (sometimes equal). After we broke up some Successes came to him.
Sometimes I wondered why we had to meet at that time, and not now that everything would have been easier.

But whats the actual meaning, why haha
sorry this is very interesting. I havent found that information before!

It must be tiring to have to answer every question, thank youu

I am glad you share this. Because it re inforces my findings.
Pluto is well known for ruling wealth and the power of money and sex.
Scorpio and the 8th house are related.

folelser

Thank you for your answer,
but I feel that at least in my case,
money was just the requirement for being together, the bridge between us. It was just grotesque..suffering from love and money.

But it had no affect on my feelings, I mean it's not like I would have liked him more if he was "powerful"

blacksun?

Thats all it ever is, a tool. If the bridge is thin, rotten, or burning, we Plutoneans feel endangered in love.

Another way of viewing: the attraction is so strong, that only money can give us the circumstances to have a bit of peace. One of us can be in the pool, the other on the roof terrace, and we can each have our space and our feeling of security.

Plutonic attraction is so fatal that it is more powerful than any normal worldly force. It is disconcerting.

folelser

What do you mean with "we Plutoneans "
Pluto being the main planet? in my case in Uranus,

Whats the sense?someone who is not Plutonean is not able to feel its power?

and his is neptune

folelser

we might reborn but we arent new people, that part of me is still old and stucked.

It's interesting how useless is to talk about this to people, I just can not share the feelings I had during this experience with other person, I just tried it now and I even was scolded, worried looks , attempts to tell me thats not healthy or love. or surprised "still ? or empty words like "just stop thinking about it"

I wish I could talk naturally about it as something that is or was part of me
I will keep it in secret.

blacksun?

we might reborn but we arent new people, that part of me is still old and stucked.

It's interesting how useless is to talk about this to people, I just can not share the feelings I had during this experience with other person, I just tried it now and I even was scolded, worried looks , attempts to tell me thats not healthy or love. or surprised "still ? or empty words like "just stop thinking about it"

I wish I could talk naturally about it as something that is or was part of me
I will keep it in secret.

Same here. Anyone Ive talked to about my love shirks back and says 'oh thats not gonna work' and yet I feel more alive with her than with anyone. Something is lacking in the analysis - perhaps simply Pluto.

Plutonic love might just be one of those mysteries that arent for everyone.
Jealousy and conservativism play big parts in all therapeutic analyses, unfortunately.

One should never let others decide over ones own heart. This Ive learned. Astrology may be divine, but astrologers are just humans.

A reading is essentially just a bunch of educated guesses that may turn into an insights with the help of the one who is being looked at. It speaks for itself that all astrologers are limited in comprehension by the limits of their own chart.

Last edited:

folelser

I wasn't talking about astrologers, I meant friends, siblings.. This make it harder, right, I wish I could just say "pluto" and they could understand me haha.
No one have read our chart.

Thank you for sharing