Does my friend like that other ex-friend?

kai

Could you guys help me with this chart? So I have a female friend that we currently don't talk but I plan on reconciling with her soon. The reason for that is our other mutual friend (now my ex friend) who drew a wedge between us. That other friend can't stand anyone and constantly talks sh@t behind everyone's back including that friends back. I want to know how that friend with whom I plan to reconcile feels about the other b@@@@ because that other b@@@ has caused so much damage among other friends too so that's her personality. I treat the friend I plan on reconciling with as my 11th while the other one her own 11th....is this correct a way to look at the chart? Because even though both are my ex friends, I can't treat them both as my 11th only. I want to know if my friend with whom I want to reconcile even with likes the other b@@@@?

So my friend is 11tg sun in Scorpio and exalted in that sign....her other friend my ex friend too is her 11th so she's Venus in libra in her own house more concerned But herself and elevated. They are in adverse signs right? No aspect between them...moon is in fall in campy. I would say they don't like each other if I'm reading it right? I don't know why she keeps going up to her with her problems though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 20

Chrysalis

Jup/suns together, thats your ex friend and your friend, jupiter is actually cazimi the sun, so your friend seems quite close to this person...your mercury on the sidelines.

Chrysalis

And there also looks to be more discord coming between you and this "other" friend, as when moon changes signs she aspects mars then jupiter.

kai

And there also looks to be more discord coming between you and this "other" friend, as when moon changes signs she aspects mars then jupiter.

Thank you..clan u define who specifically this other friend is...the one who gossips and I called her the b word or the one I want to reconcile with?

kai

Jup/suns together, thats your ex friend and your friend, jupiter is actually cazimi the sun, so your friend seems quite close to this person...your mercury on the sidelines.

I see now hat you took my 7th house of enemies to be that b.....I used my friend I want to reconcile with her own 11th house....so I'm confused which way is right because yes that b... Is an enemy to me but the friend I want to reconcile with is friends with that bi..... So it makes that b... To be my friends 11th.

Chrysalis

Your friends sun and the others jupiter, can you not see how close they aspect each other by conjunction...and you merc are left out.