I don't know if I'm crazy, transforming or just made a mistake

Phoenixia

Aloha everyone,

Long time lurker posting for the first time - I wanted to get the feedback of truly passionate Astro buffs rather than pay for Astro business majors who will tell me **** they pulled out of googlebirthchart.com.

Last year I made this huge jump, decided to follow my passion and get out of corporate, move closer to my family in Europe and just focus on my art and self development praxis. Prior all went super smooth and since I'd had a seriously rough few years I took it to mean the tides were in my favor.

The moment I landed it began- since I have been here I'm constantly sick, im insomniac, anxiety, depression - like stuff I didn't even know I could have : I mentally do not recognize myself and sometimes feel like I'm losing my mind like this the planetary transit of she's gone friggin bonkers. And nothing seems to be working out : my business is deplorable it's actually quite funny to watch it's so pathetic, I am officially at borrow money from my parents broke level and I recently got scammed ( even though I really checked ) and now there's a legal situation that has me as the main defendant ( I actually am like the most non criminal person you've ever met it's also quite amusing to find myself in this situation ) .. so basically I'm a point where I don't know if my birth chart predicted that life hated me and my soul coming here was a trap, if moving countries was a bad decision or if this is the beginning of my transformation into Gollum preparing to mypreeecciioouusss my way into the rest of my life.

I want to leave in about 3 months to another continent... I don't know if I should just stop pretending I'm Oprah and get a day job, or if I can pretend I'm Oprah and just needed to be somewhere else and push through .... or if Oprah has nothing to do with anything so I should just call myself delusional and start popping Valium. I can accept being an employee for life if I don't have what it takes to entrepreneur it ... but the gamble to find out from where I'm sitting right now is not what's happening.

Oh I'm also recovering from crushing over a Scorpio ( I know ... has 50 shades of grey thought me nothing ?!! Queue sad piano for soundtrack purposes) I changed his life for the better ( really I did ) and he scorpio'd his way through so I had to shut him out before reaching forgethershesbonkers level. So he decided to marry a little woman with the body shape of a boy bless her ( the exact opposite of me ).. So part of me is practicing the acceptance of the fact that I'm never finding love in my life because Gollum lives in a cave and that's no place to live a healthy marriage nor raise normal children. 34 never had a committed relationship although approached by dudes constantly ... that's got to be some kind of record of wtf is wrong with me right ?

I had even had a reading on new year and this lady said my year would amazing and Jupiter was returning. This year's so far been a major gong show and Jupiter must have missed his flight because he ghosted.

So I'll take anything at this point. I just need some clarity for my mercurial neptunesque mind and that darn habit of idealizing but also all over the placing I have. I have attached my chart too..

I'm a bit like Chandler humor helps me filter through the drama... there are great things in my life too ..it's just getting a bit harder to focus on them with all the nonsense. Me and my crazy thank you in advance for your time, patience and guidance P.

Attachments

• IMG_1468.jpg
    IMG_1468.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 37

aquarius7000

Hi

The points you elucidated in your post are nothing out of the ordinary. I can take a look at the astrology of it in your particular case if you will please post a chart from Astro.com, as the one posted is incomprehensible to me. Thanks

Phoenixia

Thank you for your reply aquarius7000..

I'm willing to accept that it's just life .. it's just my response to my new environment is too extreme and I want to make a more deliberate decision for my next move rather than a random gamble you know ..

I got this chart from Astro.com :

2j1jrz8.gif
[/IMG]

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thanks. Astro.com charts are so much clearer. See also if you can find out where your progressed Moon is (you can select on Astro.com natal with progressions).

Firstly, with that Sun- Uranus aspect you do have the tendency to be a bit erratic and think that you can do anything. Now, per se, this is not a bad aspect, but sometimes one forgets to think things through with a sane mind before jumping into something! You are overzealous in addition with Ura-Mars and Sun-Mars that sa - take the risk at any cost! The Moon in Sag only encourages that! What you need to focus more on is that Saturn - Mercury aspect that wants you to think sensibly and weigh all pros and cons! This is important!

I will not deny that all of the above aspects also give you some entrepreneurial slant and Saturn - Mercury gives you business acumen. However, you must have a back-up plan/ a plan B, just in case! The overseas is very attractive to you with your Moon in Sag. However don't see the short-term adventure, but consider long-term benefits, or you could be pretty dissatisfied.

Second house ruler, Mercury, is in conjunction with Saturn and Pluto. Saturn for you denotes the overseas (9th house) and career/work/business, and you can go overseas. That said, with Pluto in the mix, do not overdo or go to extremes (for example - do not invest every penny of your savings in one plan/go) where money is concerned. Else, it can become a cause of financial ruin!

All in all, exercise your sensible mind (Saturn - Mercury) more than your desire to go abroad and weigh all pros and cons throughly before making any investments! It does not matter if you need to delay your trip by another three months, but do have a back-up plan B! You have Saturn transiting over your natal Moon and has been for some time, so that could be the cause of your dissatisfaction with your current environment/ home - all denoted by the Moon. Saturn could also be the one causing the anxiety in play with your Moon.

If you need to double check, you can do a Horary chart of when (date, time, place of) the question of moving overseas came to your mind and ask!

Last edited:

Phoenixia

First off thank you soooooo much for taking the time to clarify this for me - it did resonate with me in many ways. You see I moved here thinking short term, not weighing pros and cons and without a thorough plan b 😅 Because I figured I can do it myself.

Moving in 3 months is me going back to the region I was before, considering taking a corporate job because I invested all my savings in this business that didn't yield return and I need to be able to work without worrying about stability but also be in an environment I actually like... This is logical reasonable thinking.

Thank you so much because your explanation makes sense and reassures me that I'm not entirely losing my marbles. It's also confirming to me that this whole experience was projecting something at me that needed my attention beginning with my Impulsive adventurer tendencies.

I hope this is the chart you meant with progressions ?
astro_245gw_01_phoenixia_2017422.1288.37607.gif

You've already helped tremendously thank you !

unique_astrology

Where are you in Germany and where are you moving to?

That information is needed to relocate your birth chart. No matter where you are the highlighted disruptive aspects in the attached chart are applying. The angle progression I use changes the MC about 1 degree each day to show what is swept by the MC and Asc in the present. Sample of relocation to Berlin, Germany is attached.

Attachments

• Phoenixia GER Now.gif
    Phoenixia GER Now.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Yes, thanks, for the progressed chart. You are getting into a prog. Moon square to your natal Moon, and transit Nep has already been squaring your natal Moon. The Moon rules your 3rd house and sits in your 7th house. I do think you will break your ties with your business stakeholders and move. As said, with Pluto in the mix, always be careful with your money.

Your natal Saturn, rules your 10th house, is strong, so you will always land back on your two feet. I also think that given the Saturn - Moon aspect with the Moon in Sag, you will somehow be connected with the overseas. I think success could could come a little later, once you have crossed 40 age wise, given that Saturn rules the career house.
However, if you are looking to get a job, don't waste any time because Jupiter is transiting over your Mercury and Saturn.

Partner wise, this is not the right time with Saturn going over your 7th house. Wait for sometime. Focus on your career and move for now.

kshantaram

Premium Member
I'm willing to accept that it's just life ..
it's just my response to my new environment is too extreme
and I want to make a more deliberate decision for my next move
rather than a random gamble you know ..

I got this chart from Astro.com :

gemini asc, analytical, lord mer over 5th libra good for luck,
wear green emerald over golden ring over small finger. protective.

ketu separative node transit pisces past 1.5yr tending to career change,
heads towards acq 9th for distant lands.

rahu transit 4th virgo tending to foreign lands, now heads towards
leo 3rd, good for initiative but tending to high self-pride
and excessive risk taking to care following 1.5yr

sag-jup inimical for gemini asc, stress-delay in relationship-vocation;
moon-mars sag volatile emotions and finances, mars lord 8/12,
moon debilated aspect over cancer 2nd for family-finances;
moon lord 2nd over inimical sag 7th under stress;

currently inimical jup transit sun-mer-sat libra 5th,
luck-education-romance-children-position-speculation
under stress-delay, and prone to health issues,

sun elevated aspect over aries 11th for gains/corporate gains;
sun debilated libra good for PR-social relations,
but wavery decision making, balanced by elevated saturn libra,
objective and just.
may wear ruby over a golden pendant touching heart.

sat lord 9/10 for luck-career elevated over libra 5th
good for advisory roles, law and justice, legal administration, etc,
transit jup direct sooner now could promote these opportunities,
under stress though[/B

sat libra debilated aspect over aries 11th for gains,
balanced by sun libra making elevated aspect.
also aspects moon-mars inimical sag 7th for relationship-business,
as well as aspects cancer 2nd for family-finances,
may observe fast sat evenings;

jup next sooner now moves to natal jup scorpio 6th, for employment,
inclined to research-occult-forensic sciences etc,
jup scorpio trine pisces 11th for gains, trine cancer 2nd for family-fin;

sat now retro 4-5m towards scorpio 6th for health-disease,
research-occult-investigative interests, employment under stress;

again turns direct inimical sag with moon-mars,
relationships, business-vocation under stress-delay,
prone to abdominal health issues;

6m later sat moves to own cap 8th, good for longevity, insurance, etc,
elevated aspect over libra 5th for position-promotion etc

thus jup transit libra and sat transit sag under stress,
jup-sat retro now, turning direct libra-sag again for sometime.
while rahu-ketu move to 3/9 inclined to risks and distant lands.
to manage consciountiously

all natal planets between ketu-rahu,
the transits over planets clouding things or causing detachments, eitherways;

venus virgo 4th debilated
impacting domestic comforts, artistic aptitudes;
and affecting prospects of 5th libra, position etc
venus lord 12th prone to kidney disease possibly;
inimical jup retro towards venus now past 4-5m;
while making elevated aspect over pisces 10th protective of career;
venus virgo self-centred in approach to relationships;
as compared to venus pisces selfless attitude.

venus-mer in exchange, debilation cancelled,
gradual pace of growth in property matters, arts, etc.
may wear diamond 0.25carats in platinum over a pendant touching heart.

rahu cancer 2nd finances from foreign sources, while seeking sensitivity,
ketu cap 8th accident prone-knees etc, while ambitious and hardworking;
rahu-ketu 2/8 tending to sudden events in life,

rahu-ketu after 1.5yr moving to natal rahu-ketu 2/8,
ketu transit over natal planets begin thereafter, enter sag later;

with rahu cancer 2nd stay in northern continents-countries-regions-towns-north towns
could be financially beneficial, places internal-external with letters d, h

hope above information helps pick as relevant,
could share feedbacks,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Phoenixia

Where are you in Germany and where are you moving to?

That information is needed to relocate your birth chart. No matter where you are the highlighted disruptive aspects in the attached chart are applying. The angle progression I use changes the MC about 1 degree each day to show what is swept by the MC and Asc in the present. Sample of relocation to Berlin, Germany is attached.

Thank you so much for the chart . I'll be honest I absolutely do not know how to interpret them I'm still learning to speak astrology. I'm currently in Karlsruhe and will be moving to Dubai -

I think I'll leave July 9th to the Middle East but to Dubai specifically august 15th is my intention. I understand though that regardless where I move I will take the issues with me. It makes sense.

Phoenixia

Yes, thanks, for the progressed chart. You are getting into a prog. Moon square to your natal Moon, and transit Nep has already been squaring your natal Moon. The Moon rules your 3rd house and sits in your 7th house. I do think you will break your ties with your business stakeholders and move. As said, with Pluto in the mix, always be careful with your money.

Your natal Saturn, rules your 10th house, is strong, so you will always land back on your two feet. I also think that given the Saturn - Moon aspect with the Moon in Sag, you will somehow be connected with the overseas. I think success could could come a little later, once you have crossed 40 age wise, given that Saturn rules the career house.
However, if you are looking to get a job, don't waste any time because Jupiter is transiting over your Mercury and Saturn.

Partner wise, this is not the right time with Saturn going over your 7th house. Wait for sometime. Focus on your career and move for now.

It's such a relief to read you I can't thank you enough Aquarius7000. I am going to get on the job thing asap, I'm making the most of retrograde to review my resume and rethink my strategy. I also learnt a valuable lesson with finances this time around and will most definitely tend towards a more cautious side from now on.

As for the partner, I'll admit I never really had luck in that department so I'm not really focusing on that anymore. I don't think it's in my cards at all in this lifetime there seems to be something there that is ensuring it doesn't happen. So my focus is more on accepting more than anything.

A last question though, the legal issue didn't really pop up so I'm supposing it's not going to abound to anything ?

Thank you again for your clarity and time

Phoenixia

gemini asc, analytical, lord mer over 5th libra good for luck,
wear emerald over golden ring over small finger. protective.

ketu separative node transit pisces past 1.5yr tending to career change,
heads towards acq 9th for distant lands.

rahu transit 4th virgo tending to foreign lands, now heads towards
leo 3rd, good for initiative but tending to high self-pride
and excessive risk taking to care following 1.5yr

sag-jup inimical for gemini asc, stress-delay in relationship-vocation;
moon-mars sag volatile emotions and finances, mars lord 8/12,
moon debilated aspect over cancer 2nd for family-finances;
moon lord 2nd over inimical sag 7th under stress;

currently inimical jup transit sun-mer-sat libra 5th,
luck-education-romance-children-position-speculation
under stress-delay, and prone to health issues,

sun elevated aspect over aries 11th for gains/corporate gains;
sun debilated libra good for PR-social relations,
but wavery decision making, balanced by elevated saturn libra,
objective and just.
may wear ruby over a golden pendant touching heart.

sat lord 9/10 for luck-career elevated over libra 5th
good for advisory roles, law and justice, legal administration, etc,
transit jup direct sooner now could promote these opportunities,
under stress though[/B

sat libra debilated aspect over aries 11th for gains,
balanced by sun libra making elevated aspect.
also aspects moon-mars inimical sag 7th for relationship-business,
as well as aspects cancer 2nd for family-finances,
may observe fast sat evenings;

jup next sooner now moves to natal jup scorpio 6th, for employment,
inclined to research-occult-forensic sciences etc,
jup scorpio trine pisces 11th for gains, trine cancer 2nd for family-fin;

sat now retro 4-5m towards scorpio 6th for health-disease,
research-occult-investigative interests, employment under stress;

again turns direct inimical sag with moon-mars,
relationships, business-vocation under stress-delay,
prone to abdominal health issues;

6m later sat moves to own cap 8th, good for longevity, insurance, etc,
elevated aspect over libra 5th for position-promotion etc

thus jup transit libra and sat transit sag under stress,
jup-sat retro now, turning direct libra-sag again for sometime.
while rahu-ketu move to 3/9 inclined to risks and distant lands.

all natal planets between ketu-rahu,
the transits over planets clouding things or causing detachments, eitherways;

venus virgo 4th debilated
impacting domestic comforts, artistic aptitudes;
and affecting prospects of 5th libra, position etc
venus lord 12th prone to kidney disease possibly;
inimical jup retro towards venus now past 4-5m;
while making elevated aspect over pisces 10th protective of career;
venus virgo self-centred in approach to relationships;
as compared to venus pisces selfless attitude.

venus-mer in exchange, debilation cancelled,
gradual pace of growth in property matters, arts, etc.
may wear diamond 0.25carats in platinum over a pendant touching heart.

rahu cancer 2nd finances from foreign sources, while seeking sensitivity,
ketu cap 8th accident prone-knees etc, while ambitious and hardworking;
rahu-ketu 2/8 tending to sudden events in life,

rahu-ketu after 1.5yr moving to natal rahu-ketu 2/8,
ketu transit over natal planets begin thereafter, enter sag later;

with rahu cancer 2nd stay in northern continents-countries-regions-towns-north towns
could be financially beneficial, places internal-external with letters d, h

hope above information helps pick as relevant,
could share feedbacks,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Such an interesting read kshantaram thank you sooooo much. I smiled because of such accurate things like accident prone knees, kidney under functioning but most of all even though it's not super norther ( it's in the middle ) you kind of confirmed my idea that moving where I plan to would be good.

I have been a traveler my whole life and this was an attempt to change that aspect and find more stability but truthfully, it doesn't quite suit me so I'm going back overseas.

I was wondering though Is this specific to this current moment in time? A few aspects are under stress and delayed so should I figure ways out to manage that delay on the long term or should I wait for aspects to change to make decisions - in which case I might have to invest in an astrology course 🤔

Thank you so much for your time and guidance

unique_astrology

A chart that is unique to me as I discovered and developed it and have used it for more than 40 years shows a time period for you in Dubai that may require your close attention and a plan for leaving suddenly around it might be prudent. The date is tied into the U.S. and it's president's chart. On the 14th your natal Sun and Pluto will be swept by the PAL's progressed Nadir and it's progressed IC. With the transits to your natal chart's Desc a trying time for you is most assured.

The PAL on the 13th will at some point shortly after 8 pm will have the same angles as your relocated natal chart.

Attachments

• Phoenixia N  and 2020 T.gif
    Phoenixia N and 2020 T.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Phoenix 2020 PAL.gif
    Phoenix 2020 PAL.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 19

Phoenixia

A chart that is unique to me as I discovered and developed it and have used it for more than 40 years shows a time period for you in Dubai that may require your close attention and a plan for leaving suddenly around it might be prudent. The date is tied into the U.S. and it's president's chart. On the 14th your natal Sun and Pluto will be swept by the PAL's progressed Nadir and it's progressed IC. With the transits to your natal chart's Desc a trying time for you is most assured.

The PAL on the 13th will at some point shortly after 8 pm will have the same angles as your relocated natal chart.

Thank you very much for your details. Though I'm not sure to have understood everything I'm getting that it might not be the best idea to relocate or is it just the wrong time ?

Also I notice on the birth chart it says September 24th but I was born on the 234rd ... would that have altered results ?
I'm also not sure about the UAE and the US being a risky territory because the countries more involved in these questionable activities are Saudi and Qatar. UAE is more like the Switzerland of the area..

Either way so my main focus is leaving where I am so Dubai is currently my preferred location however in 3 months things can still evolve. I do have to go in the area to see my family and sort out some documentation so what would be the better date or time frame for that? Thank you again in advance for your time, talent and advice :)

unique_astrology

Thank you very much for your details. Though I'm not sure to have understood everything I'm getting that it might not be the best idea to relocate or is it just the wrong time ?

Also I notice on the birth chart it says September 24th but I was born on the 23rd ... would that have altered results?

I'm also not sure about the UAE and the US being a risky territory because the countries more involved in these questionable activities are Saudi and Qatar. UAE is more like the Switzerland of the area..

Either way so my main focus is leaving where I am so Dubai is currently my preferred location however in 3 months things can still evolve. I do have to go in the area to see my family and sort out some documentation so what would be the better date or time frame for that? Thank you again in advance for your time, talent and advice :)

Your time of birth relocated to Dubai yields a chart set on the 24th. The way to check if a chart was relocated correctly is to compare the Moon's position by degrees and minutes. They must be exactly the same. The chart angles will change in any relocation but not the positions of the planets in space.

The transits to your natal chart may have nothing to do with what happens in other charts. I was just aware of the stellium being on your Dubai Desc because of other work I had done and because the transits are likely to be a heavy duty influence for you I pointed it out and cited the possible tie.

A good day (and apparently a good time of that day) should be when Jupiter stations on your relocated IC in Dubai. But not is all you might want it to be as transit Saturn is conjunct your natal Neptune.

Attachments

• Pho Reloc Check.gif
    Pho Reloc Check.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Pho Jup Sta.gif
    Pho Jup Sta.gif
    20 KB · Views: 19

unique_astrology

I just posted to another poster about not working on their chart because I did not think they were born on the hour. I made the decision to work on your chart because of the difference in birth location, his being in a major metropolitan city while yours may not have been.

But I ask you to do us the courtesy of making the effort to provide a recorded birth time if you can get one. The danger being that the timing of those transits, both favorable and unfavorable, may be off by days.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
I recast your chart as per vedic method and i can interpret the stars as follows:
Ascendant Taurus Kritika the slow fire, the self starter. This star is ruled by the Sun and can often be critical or cutting. Sun is in Virgo Uttaraphalguni the star of the philanthropist and the lover of animals. Kritika is like a power generator and very warm hearted. They make excellent cooks. So straightaway i can say cooking is very healing for you and distribution of food ( philanthropist)is very beneficial.
Moon is in Scorpio Jyestha the eldest one. This person needs to overcome 'that thing what one fears the most'. This person crosses the boundaries between human and spirit world and can have uncannily accurate intuitions..Jyestha is 'the one who got away'.This is conjunct Mars and Uranus in Scorpio Anuradha the friend of the world. Now the ego of this star gets hit all the time. So if you keep your ego at the lowest, then you are virtually 'unbeatable'. Mars is exalted in Scorpio Anuradha which means that this person will always play by the rules of the game and respects the government and the truth. So some unscruplous people may take advantage. These are in the 7th house of relationships or business partners.
Always trust your instinct however ridiculous it seems.
Regarding the Shades of Grey guy, he is an energy vampire.. your energy is very attractive because of your Ascendant ruled by the Sun and the Sun is also very strong..when he found that 'the game was up' he left you and went to the next victim. No worries.
These difficulties are given to you for you to understand whom to trust and whom not. Rahu ketu Axis is from Sagittarius Purvashada the gypsy guy in the 8th house of occult to Rahu in the 2nd house of wealth in Gemini Ardra the business person.. you could do very well in the business of 'street food'.
These lessons are for you to learn whom to trust and to 'hone your instincts'.Venus is in the 4th house of homeland and it is in Leo purvaphalguni the star of entertainment and amusement.. you are in Venus Dasha now, so there are lessons to learn in your homeland.

After 15 Dec 2018, it is the dasha of the Sun which is in the 5th house of self expression, beneficial for you.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Last edited:

RaRohini

Regarding love, you may find it through your business but make sure that you use your knowledge well to select the right one.

Phoenixia

I just posted to another poster about not working on their chart because I did not think they were born on the hour. I made the decision to work on your chart because of the difference in birth location, his being in a major metropolitan city while yours may not have been.

But I ask you to do us the courtesy of making the effort to provide a recorded birth time if you can get one. The danger being that the timing of those transits, both favorable and unfavorable, may be off by days.

Thank you very much for your effort and time. As per feedback I was born at the registered time of 22:00 on sept 23rd in a city called kaduna in Nigeria. If it helps at all I was 2 weeks late which may explain the cuspian nature of my chart.

I'm on a quest to use this time to understand my cards better so I can make conscious decisions rather than keep acting on impulse or as a reaction to my surroundings. So every information you share with me is actually helping me put the puzzle together.

Thank you !!!