Pallas conjunct Saturn Synastry

Capricorn2616

Can anyone offer insight as to what Pallas conjunct Saturn might mean in synastry?

Her Pallas conjunct North Node falls directly on my Saturn. And her Saturn falls directly on my Pallas.

A few other conjuncts we have ..

Her Pluto sitting on my Vesta.
My Chiron on her South Node.
Her Jupiter on my South Node.

Thanks ya'll!

astrobunny

Can anyone offer insight as to what Pallas conjunct Saturn might mean in synastry?

Her Pallas conjunct North Node falls directly on my Saturn. And her Saturn falls directly on my Pallas.
Imma look at those other conjuncts in a sec, but I did immediately find a post on Linda-Goodman talking about Pallas in synastry and connecting it to a psychic connection between individuals.

Normally, when someone mentions Saturn, my first thought was to its restrictive nature but it can also be a place of discipline/responsibility. Do y'all have any type of connection (possibly psychic) in regards to duty or how you both handle responsibility?

Capricorn2616

Imma look at those other conjuncts in a sec, but I did immediately find a post on Linda-Goodman talking about Pallas in synastry and connecting it to a psychic connection between individuals.

Normally, when someone mentions Saturn, my first thought was to its restrictive nature but it can also be a place of discipline/responsibility. Do y'all have any type of connection (possibly psychic) in regards to duty or how you both handle responsibility?
Thanks mama! I'm older than her by a few years and I think that I inspired her to get her shiz together a few years ago. I don't mean that to sound cocky, she just basically told me thats what was up recently. With her Pallas on my Saturn I think she teaches me to be stronger, more independent, and confident. So that was definitely a good call on your part! We have both always felt psychically connected.

I briefly looked over the thread you sent on my phone but I'm about to look at it on my laptop. Thanks for that as well!

astrobunny

My Chiron on her South Node.

In regards to your Chiron on her SN, I'm thinking how you have either been wounded or healed from a wound is similar to how she was in a past life or how she currently suffers from a past life. (Everything I can find on South Nodes in synastry talks about the Node being indicators of our past life, so I feel like that's probably important.) I'd say there's some connection between the wounded healer in your chart and her previous life.

Capricorn2616

In regards to your Chiron on her SN, I'm thinking how you have either been wounded or healed from a wound is similar to how she was in a past life or how she currently suffers from a past life. (Everything I can find on South Nodes in synastry talks about the Node being indicators of our past life, so I feel like that's probably important.) I'd say there's some connection between the wounded healer in your chart and her previous life.
You have no idea how useful that link you sent me ended up being. I just had a rapid fire of connections after I read it. Gahh thank you so much!!

astrobunny

You have no idea how useful that link you sent me ended up being. I just had a rapid fire of connections after I read it. Gahh thank you so much!!

You are welcome :biggrin:

Also, in regards to her Jupiter on your South Node, I found this super interesting. Somehow, her faith, good fortune, or overindulgence (Jupiter) impacted you (SN) in a past life.

astrobunny

In regards to her Pluto sitting on your Vesta, I think that somehow she transforms your spirituality/spiritual devotion. I noticed here that also these descriptions of Pluto aspects to Vesta in a natal chart revolve around transformation and spiritual devotion & applying that to synastry charts makes me thing she influences/has gradually changed how you respond to issues of spirituality. Maybe, having discussions with her led to your own spirituality growing out of either mutual desires or, sometimes, conflicting arguments.

Capricorn2616

In regards to her Pluto sitting on your Vesta, I think that somehow she transforms your spirituality/spiritual devotion. I noticed here that also these descriptions of Pluto aspects to Vesta in a natal chart revolve around transformation and spiritual devotion & applying that to synastry charts makes me thing she influences/has gradually changed how you respond to issues of spirituality. Maybe, having discussions with her led to your own spirituality growing out of either mutual desires or, sometimes, conflicting arguments.
You are seriously life right now.