New girl on the scene!

The_Saturnian

:D A Spanish senorita and I met at a pub last to last Saturday night and, I felt like we got on quite well. I'm pretty attracted to her and was just curious if it would lead to something romantic eventually?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_romance_38556_17644.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_romance_38556_17644.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 28

Cap

Hi Saturnian!

I don't have time for deeper analysis. In short, according to Masha'allah Moon in 10th joining with lord of ascendant means YES to whatever in question. But maybe circumstances are such that two of you won't see each other for a while (Mercury and Jupiter in adjacent signs).

Best wishes!

hermetic

I'd say no, no connection between significators, Moon Peregrine, your significator Merc(you)retro and in sign of debilitation of JU(her). Not for the time being.

The_Saturnian

Would we not use Saturn as ruler of the 5th as its romance? Its nothing serious/long term. We just met last to last Saturday and I have not seen her since. But I assume that since Moon is peregrine it wouldn't make a difference no?

IleneK

Premium Member
It appears that whether you are talking romance or serious relationship, 5th or 7th, there is no applying aspect between your significator and the significator for either of those houses. Retrograde Saturn does not regard retrograde Mercury, so not much basis for connecting romantically.

Moon's next aspect is a very sudden conjunction with rx Merc, so it makes me wonder if there was not some confusion or changing of mind about the success of the meeting at the pub...?