solar return pluto conjucts solar return descendant

chris10

My solar return pluto conjucts solar return descendant and ... these conjuct my natal North Node. Has anyone experienced something like this?
I am a newbie :smile: so any input would be really appreciated :smile:

Last edited:

hermetic

Perhaps a transformation of existing relationship, something stresful as Uranus is also involved. Are you in a relationship?
Also, which natal houses are activated?

ethertwist

Happy Birthday!!

That fact that your natal nodes are conjunct the AC/DC axis in your SR chart could mean that a significant relationship could factor prominently in the upcoming solar year. With Pluto involved, it could be the entry of someone with Scoripionic qualities or someone who powerfully transforms you in some way. You could also be coming into your personal power more this year and or find that your profile and sphere of influence is elevated (Pluto conjunct N.Node).

chris10

hermetic
My solar return ASC is in my natal 10th house, so my solar return DESC 8 degr capricorn conjucting transiting pluto and my natal NN is in my natal 4th...
and no, I am not currently in a relationship :love:

ethertwist
thank you so much .....

chris10

That fact that your natal nodes are conjunct the AC/DC axis in your SR chart could mean that a significant relationship could factor prominently in the upcoming solar year.

SR MC/IC axis is my natal Vertex/Antivertex axis
SR chart - ASC ruler is moon in pisces and it conjucts my natal DESC
Are these of any importance?

Happy Birthday!!

That fact that your natal nodes are conjunct the AC/DC axis in your SR chart could mean that a significant relationship could factor prominently in the upcoming solar year. With Pluto involved, it could be the entry of someone with Scoripionic qualities or someone who powerfully transforms you in some way. You could also be coming into your personal power more this year and or find that your profile and sphere of influence is elevated (Pluto conjunct N.Node).

I am in eliminative mode.
I refuse anything superficial.
Anything trivial and shallow does not satisfy me and I refuse to accept it or pretend that it does. There is tremendous, powerful urge for transformation of my orientation toward life.
I take nothing for granted. I look deep into my own psyche and others' and scrutinize the hidden elements seeking to understand.

Metaphysica

The eliminative mode makes more sense to me as Pluto falls in the 6th house. Being conjunct the descendent but still in the realm of daily routine, health, your doing some psychological house cleaning. And it's making you better for it. This year is about you. Take care of yourself

chris10

The eliminative mode makes more sense to me as Pluto falls in the 6th house. Being conjunct the descendent but still in the realm of daily routine, health, your doing some psychological house cleaning. And it's making you better for it. This year is about you. Take care of yourself
Thank you Metaphysica. It seems though that it has been more of a 7th house matter.
The eliminative mode has worked on my one to one relationships so far this year.