Brand new chart :) please...some deeper insights?

Just had a rectification (by Kannon) and my chart looks seriously different than I knew so far :innocent: I'm still wow-ing looking at it.
Now that I have it...of course I'm facinated by it but more like a kid as I managed to read "a, b, c, d..." from astrology so far.
I would appreciate some deeper insights about my chart. I'm not to good to corelate various aspects, to figure out what is emphasized...
I would also ask 'what about love' :whistling:

So if you're so nice to throw a beam of light on my chart...I kindly thank you :happy:

Attachments

• brand new chart.gif
    brand new chart.gif
    50.4 KB · Views: 23

Alamits

I would like to cover the love aspect last if that's okay :D...
First thing that struck me was neptune in the 12th house. neptune in the 12th blends the inner and the outer worlds. People with this position can be schizo or their dreams can blend with reality but these are extreme. How are your dreams? Your sun shines in the 10th house of career but is debilitated in libra which leads me to believe you may do service work or be drawn to service work. Moon is exalted in the 5th(children) which brings a lot of joy around children. North node in the 11th house places your purpose in this life around friends and/or hopes and dreams. Venus in the 9th house of higher education would bring a lot of passion to higher knowledge (astrology and other complex systems or topics for instance) this also pulls you toward people of the same higher knowledge goals. In terms of love you would probably tend to be guarded and defensive and also really playful. Hope this was helpful :D

Well...indeed I'm sometimes concerned about how realistic am I and tried to develop my 'pragmatic' sense...however this is a dimension of my profession too...The intuition is also important in my profession and I do work with people, I can also say with people's inner workings and helping them to put in balance with the outer world. (I'm psychotherapist and coach)
About children...can't say much, I don't have and don't know if I'll have (I'm not very young anymore and ended a marriage some time ago). I gave up the pedagogical course during college as I don't feel to work with children (also never tried) but I like to work and teach adults (am also trainer). I don't interact too much with children so I don't get this aspect.
I was asking about love because this experience proved to be transformative for me so far...but I wouldn't call it happy. I was curious if it's there any sign that this might happen too :innocent: