Hello from Brazil

reyvick

Hello, people. I'm Reyvick, but y'all can call me Reyv. Hailing all the way from Brazil.

I've been secretly reading threads on here for almost a year now. Recently, I decided to make an account and interact.

Sun conjunct Uranus and Jupiter in Aquarius in the 3rd House
Moon in Virgo in the 10th House
Sagittarius rising
Mercury conjunct Venus in Capricorn in the 2nd House
Mars in Libra in the 11th House opposing Saturn in Aries in the 5th House
Neptune in Capricorn in the 3rd house.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Ola'

what music are you listening or dancing to in life these days now?
Neptune in Cap in 3rd natal has a preference for mastering languages and mixes.

reyvick

Ola'

what music are you listening or dancing to in life these days now?
Neptune in Cap in 3rd natal has a preference for mastering languages and mixes.

I'm naturally gravitating towards chill/experimental/alternative R&B music at this point in my life. I'm also into cloud rap, which is a rap subgenre that is peculiarly known for ethereal, dreamlike instrumentals and stuff.

I've been listening to this young male singer named Gallant a lot lately. He's adapt to experimental R&B but he also fuses it with progressive rock and etc.

Kitchy

Banned
when i was in high school in late 70's in california, i met an exchange student Nieto who was from Bajia. He turned me onto all kinds of samba and also taught me how to smoke a cigarro and look cool. his fashion was straight out of the fashion mags. he used to tell me about Bajia and I used to tell him about astrologia.

nice to meet you!

SagLeo

Hello, people. I'm Reyvick, but y'all can call me Reyv. Hailing all the way from Brazil.

I've been secretly reading threads on here for almost a year now. Recently, I decided to make an account and interact.

Sun conjunct Uranus and Jupiter in Aquarius in the 3rd House
Moon in Virgo in the 10th House
Sagittarius rising
Mercury conjunct Venus in Capricorn in the 2nd House
Mars in Libra in the 11th House opposing Saturn in Aries in the 5th House
Neptune in Capricorn in the 3rd house.
Hi Kitchy and welcome to the forum. I am also from South America. I'm gonna make a little analysis about two points of your chart so I see the next things:

1. Your Sun is your true essence and if it is conjunct with Uranus you got to have a nonconventional way to be. You also got it conjunct with your Jupiter that makes you lucky, generous, expansive, humanitarian and very social. These last qualities are increased to got your Jupiter as the ruler of your Sag rising. Sun, Uranus and Jupiter are in the 3rd so it makes you very flexible, communicative and smart at intellectual issues. You could work with something related with if one of the planets are in a dominating position.

2. Mercury conjunct Venus it's a good aspect to combine the artistic with the intellectual skills and probably you can have success on writing (as writing a book, teaching literature or music). It also makes you very affable in your social relationships. To be in the 2nd house you can be lucky in fields as finances or the money can come easily in the works you get involved with this aspect.

All the qualities of these aspects with their planets involved and the rest of your chart can be modified for the good or for the bad according to other points of your natal chart so if you wanna know more about you have to post your full chart on the correspondent section and I'll can tell you more.

Greetings from a Sagittarius Sun :smile: