Change of the job?

aly007

Hello everyone and Happy New Year,

I have a huge question :p
If anyone could help me, please.
This year in April my contract will expire, will i sign a new contract or will i change my job?

I attached my chart when i sign the contractand my chart in April this year.
As i see my saturn ruler of the 7th house of partnerships will be in scorpio(5th house) and jupiter my 6th house ruler in gemeni(12th house)

Can those sign describe the work place?

For ex is there any connection to my actual work of place(a shipping company) and the fact that when i sign my contract my saturn was in libra and jupiter in taurus?

Thank you so much

Attachments

• 25april2012job.jpg
    25april2012job.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 25april2013job.jpg
    25april2013job.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

kimbermoon

The signing of the contract: at the time Jupiter was being oppositional to natal Saturn [without harmony] and also occurred just prior to your Saturn return, which represents the time of endings and clearing the way for new beginnings; it is a closing phase, which can often come undone during the Saturn return, where one needs to start all over again. This was perhaps not a good omen for new beginnings in your case. There still will be trials and challenges for you during the next year or so. Saturn will be swinging back and forth between natal Saturn and natal Pluto, representing life-changing situations that demand transformation and resurrection on the part of the individual. In short, the energies seem to be propelling you towards a change of direction in the near future. The question is whether you like what you do and want to re-sign, or whether you do not.:unsure:

aly007

Thank you once again.
Well i have no other option (for now) but to sign. It is not the type of job that i want but i have no other option.
"There still will be trials and challenges for you during the next year or so."
Trials ad litteram? as in court or as a test in general.
I thought that when saturn will change sign and it will be in scorpio and will sextile my natal jupiter a change of job will happen.