Suffering from Saturn Exhaustion

watcherofthesouth

I am just coming out of Shani Sade (as of Oct 2017) yet I'm in a Saturn Dasha for another few years (right now Saturn/Moon/Saturn). It's fascinating how during my Saturn dasha that I would move north (after a divorce) coincidentally right across from a seniors center at the edge of a state forest and start a relationship with a real estate attorney/estate planner! I also started studying astrology. There is a lot of restriction, delay and isolation. With Jupiter at 29 degrees and debilitated in 4th/Capricorn and squaring my moon/1st in Scorpio but trining Pluto, I wonder if there's any aspects in my favor (career? friends?). Everything seems to be at a crossroad. I'm hoping I'm just inching out of Shani Sade and things will gradually improve. I have a few auspicious fixed stars but with a weak moon and debilitated Jupiter, it isn't overly promising. With Jupiter in Cap, relationships have been restrictive.

My intuition (moon/Jupiter) and intellect/humor (sun/mercury 5th house) are strong characteristics, however.

I'm posting my Vedic and Western charts. Thank you!

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/9852/YhbAlQ.png

Western:
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/2930/NlwFsZ.png

Last edited:

unique_astrology

We experience life and aspects at the physical, mental, spiritual, and cellular levels. Some effects may not be noticed as they go on.

These transits (chart done for birth place [or nearby]) to your secondary progressed positions are valid no matter your current location.

Attachments

• watcher w T to P.jpg
    watcher w T to P.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

unique_astrology

The inner chart positions are your natal secondary progressed positions, the outer chart positions are the current transiting positions.

Both sets are slow moving and can be in effect for days, weeks, or even months or years in some cases.

The aspects are generally considered difficult. As your progressed Sun is involved I think it would be prudent to check on your health at this time.

Look up:

Pluto square Sun
Saturn square Pluto
Neptune square Saturn

watcherofthesouth

Ok thank you.. and one more question:
When I use the progressed chart on astro-seek, it only lists Neptune square Sun (of your list) and a few other squares including Asc square Sun. Why the difference?

In any case, I'll still get a check up!

unique_astrology

Natal Neptune was stationary and has barely moved.

The progressed angles are different because a different method of progressing them is used.

Attachments

• watcherofthesouth.png
    watcherofthesouth.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 19
  • w natal.jpg
    w natal.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 20

watcherofthesouth

Thank you.. after giving it some thought (and I'm sure the square, particularly pluto/sun manifests in more than one way), I realized that I have completely transformed (Pluto) my outward appearance (Sun) when I recently got more serious about fitness. My friends have been very surprised at my appearance. Can squares have positive outcomes or does it have to be a trine/sextile etc?

unique_astrology

I judge aspects as Cyril Fagan proposed - it is not the supposed nature of the aspect but the nature of the planets involved in it that counts. Therefore a trine from Saturn has Saturnian qualities and a square or opposition from Jupiter will be tinged with his robustness.

Who's afraid of the big, bad, Woof; big, bad Woof; big, bad Woof? Tra la la la la! :)

Why does the Vedic chart you posted not match the Western one?

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
I am just coming out of Shani Sade (as of Oct 2017) yet I'm in a Saturn Dasha for another few years (right now Saturn/Moon/Saturn). It's fascinating how during my Saturn dasha that I would move north (after a divorce) coincidentally right across from a seniors center at the edge of a state forest and start a relationship with a real estate attorney/estate planner! I also started studying astrology. There is a lot of restriction, delay and isolation. With Jupiter at 29 degrees and debilitated in 4th/Capricorn and squaring my moon/1st in Scorpio but trining Pluto,

I wonder if there's any aspects in my favor (career? friends?). Everything seems to be at a crossroad.

I'm hoping I'm just inching out of Shani Sade and things will gradually improve.

I have a few auspicious fixed stars but with a weak moon and debilitated Jupiter, it isn't overly promising. With Jupiter in Cap, my significant others have always been frugal, shall we say.

My intuition (moon/Jupiter) and intellect/humor (sun/mercury 5th house) are strong characteristics, however.

I'm posting my Vedic Chart, Thank you!

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/9852/YhbAlQ.png

hope enables pick-integrate as relevant :

sat dasa, sat taurus 8th,
chronic urological, dental, throat-thyroid, issues; aptitudes for
insurance, food technology, dentistry, sculpture, research thereof.

previours 2.5yrs sat transit scorpio 2nd, family-fin under great stress,
though good for research-occult-forensic aptitudes; earnings in distant lands;

sat scorpio aspect own cap protective of property matters,
while not good for health of mother;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

sat these 4-5m retro revisiting scorpio 2nd, stress continued;
next sat moves to sag/mars-rahu NNode 3rd,
generically good for initiative and progress;

sat sag aspect own acq 3rd, good for luck-edu-position,
but not good for health of children to watch;

natal mars-rahu sag 3rd, ambitious and hyper-impulsive,
accident prone, excessive risk taking;
impacting sibling relations; rise-fall in life,
mars lord 7th for marriage-relationship;
prayers for welfare of ancestors, observe fast NO-moon evenings;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

natal ketu SNode gemini 9th,
hyper-analytical, rational approach to religion;
good for information processing, confused decision making;
distancing from father and tending to distant lands;
pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-thighs etc;

mer lord 9th for luck with sun over 5th trine,
intellectual, reformist, innovative thinking, statistical-quantitative skills,
literary-oratory aptitudes, managerial aptitudes;
sat aspect own acq supportive;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart to enhance luck;

separative ketu now transit jup-venus cap 4th,
detachment from mother-motherland-relationship-employment-siblings;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-liver-kidney etc;
offer red flowers at the alter wed evenings;
separative ketu year later moves to mars-rahu sag 3rd;

jup lord 6th for health debilated cap 4th,
impacting mother-property-health etc;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
jup cap elevated aspect cancer 10th for career;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings at alter at home;

jup now transit moon libra asc, health issues;
jup year end moves to scorpio 2nd, research-occult interests,
while jup-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities in family-fin to avoid;

previous 1.5yr ketu transit sun-mer acq 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-skin-lower legs-sciatica etc;

and rahu previous 1.5yr transit inimical leo 11th,
gains from foreigners but under stress-delays;

rahu now transit cancer 10th, tending to be hyper-impulsive etc
as per mars-rahu natal; ambitious to rise but loner in transit;
year later rahu moves to natal ketu gemini 9th, foreign travels-pilgrimage etc;

leo-sun 11th inimical-malefic for libra asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;

inimical sun acq 5th, stress-delays in
luck-edu-romance-children-position, and related health issues;

benefic moon as lord 10th considered weak,
moon libra asc, social skills and social service aptitudes,
wavering at decision making, stormy anger when provoked;
may wear pearl in silver ring over jup finger;
offer white flowers at the alter fri evenings;

hope find observations and remedies helpful,
do promptly share-discuss pointwise salient ground feedbacks,
how true-false-insightful-prospective, traits-talents-health-events etc etc;

wishing well, beware of ketu transits over natal planets,
sat transit mars-rahu 3rd, and jup transit opp sat, to handle with care,

kshantaram

Last edited:

unique_astrology

What threw me off was the offset used in the vedic chart. It is not listed as available on that site (see attachment) nor in any list of ayanamsas I could find.

Attachments

• 'Ayanamsa Calculator Online, Free Sidereal Vedic Astrology I Astro-Seek_com'.gif
    'Ayanamsa Calculator Online, Free Sidereal Vedic Astrology I Astro-Seek_com'.gif
    11 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Your assessment is astoundingly correct and supports what Unique Astrology said about health. The reading explains a lot. The only thing that didn't manifest the last year and a half was the "gain from foreigners" but since you said "stress/delays" that may explain why it didn't come about.

I am intrigued about what Unique Astrology mentioned as physical or "cellular" effects and effects that manifest subtly/slowly in the body. For instance, kshantaram, you mentioned I would encounter health problems that included skin - which is true. I don't even recognize my skin - it has changed 100% for the worse. It's amazing what planetary energies can produce.

Astrology seems to be one hidden resource (not generally accepted) to many scientific questions.

watcherofthesouth

Here's more input:

"Previous 2.5yrs Saturn has transited Scorpio in the 2nd, finances under great stress
though good for research-occult-forensic aptitudes; earnings in distant lands
Very accurate. Near obsession (most recently) with astrology research but always had an interest since very young.

Mother: Nothing has manifested with regard to her health so far, thankfully
Health: Sinus/Thyroid and Heart pain in the past 2 years

Natal mars-rahu sag 3rd, ambitious and hyper-impulsive,
accident prone, excessive risk taking;
impacting sibling relations; rise-fall in life,
mars lord 7th for marriage-relationship;

Yes on all except "accident prone" - not so much up to this point, anyway. Sister and I do not speak. Mars/Lord for marriage always been an issue. Regarding Ketu (owing to family distance), that is true as well.

Natal Ketu S Node Gemini 9th,
Hyper-analytical, rational approach to religion Yes
Good for information processing, confused decision making Yes; good data analyst
Distancing from father and tending to distant lands in life Yes; father and I have never been that close, he is distant. Went on first trip solo at 11 (Norway), studied abroad in Russia, Lived in South America and married a South American. During Shani Sade, impulsively traveled solo to Dubai for no reason. Mostly prefer foreign lands to homeland.
Pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-thighs etc
Yes on surgery

Mercury Lord 9th for luck with Sun over 5th trine
Intellectual, Reformist, innovative thinking, statistical-quantitative skills
literary-oratory aptitudes, managerial aptitudes
Literary yes, not oratory unfortunately
Sat aspect own Aquarius supportive
Yes; right now I think am dealing with a square with mercury because most people I encounter in the past 3 years have communication or attention problems. Generally frustrating to communicate.

Hope this provides some insight. Your reading is very impressive.

Last edited: