Synastry chart

Seattle

What can you tell me about our synastry chart, our future, do we have an immediate or "special" connection, our problems, our strong points etc. thank you so much!

I am the red. I feel very drawn to this person. I feel a very special connection. Do they feel it to, if you had to guess?

I believe we both have feelings but it's really hard to get this relationship going. We both seem pretty scared.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Overall both charts are greatly compatible, but Leo sun and Pisces sun may find conflicts, overall though both look very good.

I am being a little vague because i do not know how to fully read just from a chart.

Seattle

Overall both charts are greatly compatible, but Leo sun and Pisces sun may find conflicts, overall though both look very good.

I am being a little vague because i do not know how to fully read just from a chart.

Thank you! Which is better synastry or composite chart for love?

turkish girl

Thank you! Which is better synastry or composite chart for love?

This topic has been discussed for a looong time in all astrology forums.Without synastry you even can not go to the stage of composite because without a good synastry it is hard to start a relationship.And also without composite it is also hard to sustain a relationship.
Synastry is how we effect each other,how we see the other person.Composite is how other people see us and what kind of team we are together.So both are surely important.

Seattle

This topic has been discussed for a looong time in all astrology forums.Without synastry you even can not go to the stage of composite because without a good synastry it is hard to start a relationship.And also without composite it is also hard to sustain a relationship.
Synastry is how we effect each other,how we see the other person.Composite is how other people see us and what kind of team we are together.So both are surely important.

Do you think you can tell me anything about our synastry?

turkish girl

Do you think you can tell me anything about our synastry?

I can explain it briefly.This synastry is reasonable a good one.There is no venus-mars aspect but venus in 1st and mars in 5th,mars trine moon,and some other aspects puts romance into the relationship.

The conflict is you have sun opp moon,sun square moon.Actually these are a bit big ones.The square between the Sun and the Moon in synastry is challenging, and attraction is quite possible.The Moon person eventually finds the Sun person overbearing, too rational, self-involved, and insensitive. The Sun person eventually finds the Moon person too dependent, temperamental, emotional, and sensitive. The Moon person, in his or her attempts to support the Sun person, can feel resentful. Disagreements on how to spend shared finances, how to raise children if there are any offspring, and how to spend leisure time are all strong possibilities.
Opposition can be less or more problematic,it depends usually.But it also means attraction.

But here we have some supporter aspects too like moon conj moon,sun trine Jupiter,sun conj Jupiter adding some power to accept and to understand the nature of the other person.You have several Saturn aspects,i call it ''glue aspect''.Saturn tells more about long term things,duty and responsibilities,relationships are not just fun.

You can give a chance to relationship,why not!
can you post composite chart too?

Seattle

I can explain it briefly.This synastry is reasonable a good one.There is no venus-mars aspect but venus in 1st and mars in 5th,mars trine moon,and some other aspects puts romance into the relationship.

The conflict is you have sun opp moon,sun square moon.Actually these are a bit big ones.The square between the Sun and the Moon in synastry is challenging, and attraction is quite possible.The Moon person eventually finds the Sun person overbearing, too rational, self-involved, and insensitive. The Sun person eventually finds the Moon person too dependent, temperamental, emotional, and sensitive. The Moon person, in his or her attempts to support the Sun person, can feel resentful. Disagreements on how to spend shared finances, how to raise children if there are any offspring, and how to spend leisure time are all strong possibilities.
Opposition can be less or more problematic,it depends usually.But it also means attraction.

But here we have some supporter aspects too like moon conj moon,sun trine Jupiter,sun conj Jupiter adding some power to accept and to understand the nature of the other person.You have several Saturn aspects,i call it ''glue aspect''.Saturn tells more about long term things,duty and responsibilities,relationships are not just fun.

You can give a chance to relationship,why not!
can you post composite chart too?

Yes I would say this is pretty accurate. I think we had almost an instant attraction. If you could rate our relationship outta 10 how good do you think it would be? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 26

turkish girl

Moon being in 5th house,can increase possibility of having babies.Female will be the nurturing mother.Also has sagittarian traits,will want enough freedom for herself,maybe religious ,adventurous.
With leo rising,even if these person don't have high self confidence ,it will increase after relationship together ,they will feel proud and strong with each other.Leo rising restricts child birth but moon being in 5th gives power.
The conjunction of Sun and venus can say that why you are drawn to each other.This is like a true live rather than sexual attraction.But Sun being in cancer and in 12th is having one of the hardest position ever.Here we see a nurturing but a passive guy.Maybe some addiction(drugs sex whatever),or some secrets with him.Well you know yourself better.
Mars-sun opp:ego fights
Mercury being in 12th says that whatever you try to keep as secret,it won't be anymore.No secret between two of you.
Being mercury in 12th I do feel there are some barriers.It means there are lots of mental and emotional work to start and sustain this relationship.
Saturn moon square;this couple will gone through hard times to be on same page emotionally.Sometimes they will feel alone even though they are together.
You can try it though but thus heavy 12th house theme shows me it will be mentally and emotionally hard for both of you.Why you say it is really hard to get this relationship going ??
Usually we don't want a strong 12th house in composite chart.

Last edited:

Hermeshadesluna

Also your Mercurys are squaring, so that makes it harder to gain mental rapport. That's also one of the reasons why you two are struggling to get the relationship off the ground. With this aspect you have mental attraction, but the same time youre on two different planets

Last edited: