Jealousy

Abby83

You know I was thinking of how unfair it is that some ppl in this world experience so much jealousy and sabotage when they don't even do anything, yet other ppl are constantly doing immoral acts and no one seems to care?

Like I know of both an aqua girl and a Leo girl who both never cared if a man was married OE if the wife was standing there. These two girls would just go for it. They were rich and did whatever they wanted with no respect for others, yet no one was ever jealous or expressed their disapproval even behind closed doors. Then you get those poor ppl with scorpionic charts and all they need to do is glance over at a guy and everyone wants to kill her. It doesn't make any sense.

GeminiSun

Hmm, well, this is not a very Astrological answer but yeah. I never used to be a jealous person, even though I have a very Scropionic chart. I went through life never being jealous. But when I turned 23 everything changed. I became a very jealous person. And because of that, I finally realized where jealousy comes from.

Jealousy comes from insecurity, and an emotion where you feel like you could NEVER achieve or have what the other person has. Never, ever. Like there's no possibility. That's where jealousy comes from. Whether it's true or not, it doesn't matter, the jealous person feels like they could never, ever have what the person they are jealous of does. Jealousy comes from a place of major insecurity and like hopeless and... This feeling of never thinking they could accomplish or get to where the person they are jealous of is. It's this feeling of like it's impossible. And because it is impossible, I am officially jealous. I will "never have that."

Anyway, hard to explain.

Abby83

I totally get what your saying. Its so true. Like I must admit my biggest areas I was jealous of was where I lacked. Like career and a freer sex life. Its weird cos I wanted what didn't work for me. I totally envied ppl who knew what career they were following straight out of high school.

But I'm talking more about jealousy directed at you. Like I've seen so many free slutty Aquarian girls that just jump on men in front of their wives and have no shame going hone to have sex with them. Yet no ones jealous of them or angered? No one tries to sabotage out of jealousy? Yet you get other ppl who are good hearted and still have jealous ppl acting out at them. I honestly don't see the assets you have as something ppl are jealous of. It must simply be astrological. Like I'm sure those girls don't have bad aspects with their hidden or open enemies or with women in general, making it easier for them to be deviant and get away with it. But I feel mostly sorry for ppl who are the targets of jealousy. Its a pattern that seems to run in my family. We are huge victims of jealousy.

SweetTruthSeeker

Hmm, well, this is not a very Astrological answer but yeah. I never used to be a jealous person, even though I have a very Scropionic chart. I went through life never being jealous. But when I turned 23 everything changed. I became a very jealous person. And because of that, I finally realized where jealousy comes from.

Jealousy comes from insecurity, and an emotion where you feel like you could NEVER achieve or have what the other person has. Never, ever. Like there's no possibility. That's where jealousy comes from. Whether it's true or not, it doesn't matter, the jealous person feels like they could never, ever have what the person they are jealous of does. Jealousy comes from a place of major insecurity and like hopeless and... This feeling of never thinking they could accomplish or get to where the person they are jealous of is. It's this feeling of like it's impossible. And because it is impossible, I am officially jealous. I will "never have that."

Anyway, hard to explain.

I'm been studying traits of jealousy the past couple months... such a venus thing.lol
I too know a could aquarius wild girls... and tbf loads of other signs with these traits also.

But u have to remember both leo and aquarius square Scorpio in a wheel meaning people will see what's going on a secretly and might watch them but probably feel more comfortable talking about in private discussions.
people might just use the psychological side of the mind Scorpio and telling them different.... play mind games in order to find out the secrets...lol Scorpio is drawn to hidden things.

It's impossible for all people to think one way since we a all born of different signs a elements.

It's like a news article.... 50 percent might believe it, and the other half won't..
But unfortunately the article stays in print

Abby83

Sweet truth seeker - good point. I like the way you think. So are you saying that only Scorpio signs can see what's hidden or do you mean there are a few ppl in general that might see what's going on.

turkish girl

You know I was thinking of how unfair it is that some ppl in this world experience so much jealousy and sabotage when they don't even do anything, yet other ppl are constantly doing immoral acts and no one seems to care?

Like I know of both an aqua girl and a Leo girl who both never cared if a man was married OE if the wife was standing there. These two girls would just go for it. They were rich and did whatever they wanted with no respect for others, yet no one was ever jealous or expressed their disapproval even behind closed doors. Then you get those poor ppl with scorpionic charts and all they need to do is glance over at a guy and everyone wants to kill her. It doesn't make any sense.

I know what you mean.But i think in aqua's case ,they are social butterflies and friends with everyone.So even if they flirt ,it may be seen as a friendship behaviour by others.But well scorpio is different because she approaches men different,more seductive and more intense way.This is the main core why she is wanted to be killed by others.

I have a stellium in aquarius which is in 6th house but just the opposite you and also me mentioned,i always got jealousy by other women.Probably it is because of my venus in 6th plus she is combust.Though combustion term is wrong for modern astrologers.

Let me tell you a story.This happened last year, when we were officially adult at our 23rd age.Even my friend was 25.She was very obsessive and in love with a boy at our class(she has water planets mainly,cancer sun,libra rising)This boy is kind of a nerd type(virgo sun) but he actually gets along with every females.This does not mean he is too handsome or etc. those girls just see him kind of a brother ,a harmless guy you know.

My friend got jealous on me because he messaged me once which was absolutely about lessons.Then I got crazy,even i cried.We are talking now but i have never been warm to her again even though she said sorry to me.When my other friend's asked her why did you do this,she has said to them because she is way prettier than me! lol what an explanation that destroyed our friendship totally...

I also got jealousy especially at primary school,even i got physcially agressive towards those girls.Even i fought towards 2 girls and beat them lol. It was mainly girls who had problem with me ,i have never had any big problem with guys in my life.But interestingly my teachers were always on my side even though i beated those girls.I do not know why,maybe saturn protects me lol !I always had good relation with authorities,with middle aged people.

Last edited:

Abby83

Yeah I think your Saturn aqua may have something to do with your good relations with men and authorities.

Hmmm. Interesting what you say about seduction by the signs. I mean you said it right there - ppl perceive aqua as just being friendly. Scorpio sees it differently and is usually right (not in your scenario). Like it’s so obvious to me when an aqua is pushing for a guy to bang them, yet others see it as fun and play. Unfortunately Scorpio suffers with its intense seduction which is why many of them suffer, without getting laid anywhere near as often as aqua. I remember I was once pretty intense with my desire for a man and he ran off into the arms of another woman. Apparently he thought I was too serious and I would be too controlling. Maybe for him but I didn’t feel that way.

Last edited:

SweetTruthSeeker

Sweet truth seeker - good point. I like the way you think. So are you saying that only Scorpio signs can see what's hidden or do you mean there are a few ppl in general that might see what's going on.

Yep, 8th house Scorpio is associated with hidden things.... also Neptune with behind the scenes.

Scorpio aspect people will definitely be good at seeing those things and talking about it with others of same energy in private 1-2-1s
Remember it's a sign associated with "Power" and "Psychology of the mind" and a lot of times they get through barriers by finding out the secrets 12th.

Also remember Leo 5th house is that "Actors" house.
So even if the worst happens and they got exposed they probably switch on the actor side and act/pretend like it didn't happen..lol

Aquarius/11th house will also have that trait since it is the opposite sign of leo.

Funny thing about aquarius is it is the sign that's ahead of time.
So by the time people find out there bad traits if they have any... they are long gone.... lol
They are pretty good at pre-seeing the repercussions of their actions.
Since they always think about the future.

They will be sitting down today thinking about tomorrow. 😂
Plus....
Uranus is the friendship sign that blows up and detaches
They will look for a new group that doesn't know them.

Abby83

Yep, 8th house Scorpio is associated with hidden things.... also Neptune with behind the scenes.

Scorpio aspect people will definitely be good at seeing those things and talking about it with others of same energy in private 1-2-1s
Remember it's a sign associated with "Power" and "Psychology of the mind" and a lot of times they get through barriers by finding out the secrets 12th.

Also remember Leo 5th house is that "Actors" house.
So even if the worst happens and they got exposed they probably switch on the actor side and act/pretend like it didn't happen..lol

Aquarius/11th house will also have that trait since it is the opposite sign of leo.

Funny thing about aquarius is it is the sign that's ahead of time.
So by the time people find out there bad traits if they have any... they are long gone.... lol
They are pretty good at pre-seeing the repercussions of their actions.
Since they always think about the future.

They will be sitting down today thinking about tomorrow. 😂
Plus....
Uranus is the friendship sign that blows up and detaches
They will look for a new group that doesn't know them.

So true. That’s why aqua girls hate me. Cos I know what they’re up to every single time. An$ they hate that! Aquarius wants to be ahead of everyone and get away with it like you said. But with Scorpio on their back they have to get rid of them. That’s why it pisses me off when they say we’re just jealous, projecting onto us. Um, no, we’re not jealous. You just got busted! But yeah they always get away with it cos they’re on the move. They often have a one night stand.
My uncle also fits into this category. He has had so many women he had sex with on the side of his marriage and HATES my mum for being the only woman who can see through his ****. She and I and my dad are the only ones! So he constantly spreads rumours about us to deflect. And then there’s Nina. Her hb is in a wheelchair. She openly goes everywhere with her bf with friends and clubs for like at least the last 15 years and still denies it to her hb and he believes her. Yet someone told him what she was doing and he turned on that person, saying they were jealous lol. Ridiculous.

Abby83

And that uncle, he made moves on my mum too when they were younger. He told my mum to go ahead and have sex with him and not to worry abou5 her sister cos she’s happy playing at the cottage. Of course my mum refused and he was really pissed off since. I guess I can see why so many ppl do it with Aquarius when they make it out to be such a harmless act. I tell you what though, when a girl tries to get my hb’s in front of me or when I’m not looking, and then pretends it didn’t happen, that **** doesn’t fly with me. That aqua girl was so sneaky she quickly went up to my hb’s when I walked away. My intuition knew she would do it so I turned around and saw her touching him. When I came back she gave me a bad look like I was the bad guy ruining her fun.

Aquarius wants to be ahead of everyone and get away with it like you said. But with Scorpio on their back they have to get rid of them.

Abby, this made me laugh! My narcissist ex is Aquarius and my oldest daughter is a Scorpio. Talk about oil and water! Once she saw through his charade (which was long before I did) he wouldn't even look at her.

I couldn't understand it, and kept trying to get him to sit down like an adult and have a conversation with her but he absolutely refused. It was absolutely bizarre how uncomfortable she made him.

Abby83

Abby, this made me laugh! My narcissist ex is Aquarius and my oldest daughter is a Scorpio. Talk about oil and water! Once she saw through his charade (which was long before I did) he wouldn't even look at her.

I couldn't understand it, and kept trying to get him to sit down like an adult and have a conversation with her but he absolutely refused. It was absolutely bizarre how uncomfortable she made him.

Omg thank you. It's enlightening to hear other Scorpio and Libra 'seeing behind the mask' stories.

Omg thank you. It's enlightening to hear other Scorpio and Libra 'seeing behind the mask' stories.

Her ASC is in Libra with a Virgo moon. She sees through people very quickly and while she is one of the most compassionate and patient people I know, with her sun in Scorpio and a head full of flaming red hair, she's not one to keep quiet if you cross her!