Reading your kid(s) chart...

SirHorns

I'm curious what the experience was like for anyone here who has done it.

Did you do it before you knew astrology or after?
How did you react toward the aspects you saw to their Sun and Moon?
What would you advise someone planning to do this? Would you advise them not to?

Let's talk people!

conspiracy theorist

I plan to do it with my kids when they show up. That way I can help them cultivate their strengths and mitigate their weaknesses from early. Giving them a head start is always something a parent would want to do.

What if there charts indicate that I'm a tyrant? Hmm, I have no idea, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm unsure if I will even have kids but hypothetically speaking, I'd probably give the chart a peek. Would be nice to see where the kiddo might excel and where issues would arise. Not that I'd try and stop them, mind you, failure or hardship builds character.

CT brings up another good question which....huh...I wonder how I'd react to that. Maybe I'd start watching my own behavior or try to act the opposite of the tyranny. Would be a hell of a laugh if the chart indicates a "careful father for suspicious reasons" lol.

Jaded

Premium Member
All three of my children's charts have been fully analyzed. I would recommend getting readings from knowledgeable folks tho ;)

As always I also recommend second and third opinions as well. Do your own research as well. There is always something new to learn. All three of my kids are TOTALLY different. It's fun go for it.