Are we going to reconcile?

acghh

Hi guys!
So, we're in a time break. It's a complicated situation because we're physically far away from each other... We didn't want to break up we just decided (he decided first) that we were in need of a time but I'm missing him a lot!

Attachments

• 20211210_205934.jpg
    20211210_205934.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 58

acghh

I just would like to say that for now I'm really confused. I'm thinking bad about him and I don't know where I'm being paranoid and where I'm analyzing properly. I'm also thinking that he's fond of someone else. Can you guys confirm it?

ElenaJ

Obviously, the decision is yours and you probably already know the answer.
Venus on the 7th cusp is someone he is currently involved with.
He is Saturn applying to a square to disruptive Uranus, a breakup in the making.
You are moon approaching a conjunction with Neptune, confusion and indecision, and dissolution of the relationship.
Saturn is also square the cusp of the 4th of endings.

acghh

Obviously, the decision is yours and you probably already know the answer.
Venus on the 7th cusp is someone he is currently involved with.
He is Saturn applying to a square to disruptive Uranus, a breakup in the making.
You are moon approaching a conjunction with Neptune, confusion and indecision, and dissolution of the relationship.
Saturn is also square the cusp of the 4th of endings.

So, this venus is another person that he's involved with now? Its not me, right? ****. It's worse. Well, I've made my decision, there will be a breakup.

The Everqueen

Lilly gives Venus as co-significator to a female querent. There is no reason to take Venus in the 7H to be another female. It is you in the rulership of Saturn so you clearly love him. There are no Venus/Saturn aspects so this is unlikely to be another person. Saturn right now is only concerned with himself.

Mercury is separating from the Sun so if there was a third party it is possible this is the culprit - but it's over now if there was anything going on.

acghh

Lilly gives Venus as co-significator to a female querent. There is no reason to take Venus in the 7H to be another female. It is you in the rulership of Saturn so you clearly love him. There are no Venus/Saturn aspects so this is unlikely to be another person. Saturn right now is only concerned with himself.

Mercury is separating from the Sun so if there was a third party it is possible this is the culprit - but it's over now if there was anything going on.

You're right. I really love him. He is Saturn then? The reason for the time break was his family issues, his family is needing him and because he needs to help them he got confused about everything because they're living a big problem and he was afraid about have to choose between me and the family, so he asked for a break. So, it makes sense you say his concerned with himself, his family and his studies are important for him and part of who he is.

Now I'm thinking if this Mercury can be his cousin, he was giving advices for him and he was who gave the idea of "time break"...

ElenaJ

Please note that Lilly has more to say on this subject.
In reply to Whether the quesited have a lover beside the querent, he states:

(in the case of asking about a man)

"Generally, you may consider that if Venus be in the 7th, unless she be in her own house, the gentleman has a lover."

The 7th is the natural house of Venus, as libra, and if Lilly were referring here to the "house" in the literal sense, then any time Venus is in the 7th she is in her house, and there would be no need to qualify.
Rather, I believe he is referring to the sign, in this case Capricorn, which has no familiarity with Venus.
There is a reception between Saturn and Venus: Saturn is in the Face of Venus and Venus is in the Terms of Saturn.
If we take Venus as ruler of his 4th of family, it would explain his situation closely tied up with his family.
However, there still isn't a link between moon and Saturn, each of which is approaching difficult aspects.
Once moon completes the sun/neptune contacts it will contact mercury, Venus/pluto and finally mars, ruler of the 4th.

I am sorry acghh, Everqueen is more optimistic than I am about this chart.

acghh

Problem was solved! He wasn't with anybody. it wasn't a cheating situation at all! He was being honest the whole time.
So, yes, the problem was really about family and routine between studies and work. We figure out ways to fix things. We're together :)