psychiatric/neurological problems. why?

LyP

I have the panic syndrome and it peaked a few years ago, I fainted,i felt dizziness and have convulsions, it was impossible to live.
she softened and I stopped the treatment gradually.

now I think it will come back, I'm stumbling in my own feet and feeling like I'm losing my physical balance.

and i also have extreme problems concentrating, and when I realize I'm flying in my own thoughts.

but I'm worried it is with fainting, seizures and loss of balance.im afraid to leave the house ...

is it some transit doing it again?
you know, what in my natal chart indicates these symptoms?

Last edited:

waybread

You are a strong 12th house person, with the planetoid Chiron conjunct your sun, and squaring Uranus in the third. This suggests to me that you are a private person, who likes to spend a lot of time alone in a quiet space. You may generally feel that you are somehow damaged as a person, even though there may be nothing objective in your life to cause such feelings. Also, you naturally tend to worry about unexpected and unwanted happenings when you venture outside.

Saturn transiting your 12th house will probably make you feel more anxious about this than usual.

Start with a visit to your doctor, if you've not done so already, and explain the symptoms you are feeling. Also, don't take any substances likely to upset your nerves, such as caffeine in coffee or tea.

urano

Mars has no essential dignity in Sagittarius but it is strong in the 1st house. As one of the ‘Malefics’ and as Lord 12, it isn’t very good for Venus (Lord 6) and for the Moon.
Moon (psyche) is Lord 8, in close square towards Mars. Moon in the 10th could be connected to your Mother.
Is your mother a secure person or someone insecure, maybe depressed (Mercury which is Moon dispositor is in the 12h house)?

You could need to be reassured, simply, feeling earth under your feet, its stability.
Maybe to connect to everyday life in a earthy way (and so to connect in a more comfortable way to your Moon) could help you?

LyP

You are a strong 12(...)
thank you for the analysis and advice
I'm taking medicine now and stopped drinking tea
I hope to improve in a few weeks :D

Mars has no essential dignity in Sagittarius but (...)

yeah,my mother is depressive and has much more other problems of health.
:O

connect with the "solid ground" would help me, that's what I need,but do not know how to do this ...i need to learn

Thank you for the analysis too.

urano

connect with the "solid ground" would help me, that's what I need,but do not know how to do this ...i need to learn

Thank you for the analysis too.
I remember that Stephen Arroyo wrote a book concerning Astrology and the 4 Elements. In this one I believe he suggests to connect to the element we need in a very simple way.

I don’t remember precisely because I read his book a long time ago. For example, to connect to earth element could correspond to a walk in nature or to do the gardening.
Simple activities but maybe difficult if you live in a big city, I don’t know.

LyP

I remember that Stephen Arroyo wrote a book concerning Astrology and the 4 Elements. In this one I believe he suggests to connect to the element we need in a very simple way.

I don’t remember precisely because I read his book a long time ago. For example, to connect to earth element could correspond to a walk in nature or to do the gardening.
Simple activities but maybe difficult if you live in a big city, I don’t know.

i live in a big city G_G
but i already walk in gardens a long time ago,cause i like it,i like nature
I'll try find this book to read, thanks for the tip.