Will I get pregnant in the next three months?

MissVenus

Husband and I are trying for a baby for a very long time (5+ years) and we have about 3 months to decide are we going to enlist in the fertility program the state offers or not.
So my question is, will I get pregnant in the next three months?

I'm Venus and I conjunct Jupiter, that is good (I think), but they're both in Leo (barren). Moon is in the 4th house...

Any opinions and help most welcome.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 61

fensi88

You are Venus and Moon, to get pregnant is 5 house matter, ruler is Saturn rx. Venus go to aspect Saturn rx, but before that happen Mercury aspect Venus, that is prohibition and No answer to your question.

MissVenus

You are Venus and Moon, to get pregnant is 5 house matter, ruler is Saturn rx. Venus go to aspect Saturn rx, but before that happen Mercury aspect Venus, that is prohibition and No answer to your question.

Thank you for the time you took to analyze and answer, I really appreciate it :)

If anyone else wants to take a shot at the chart, it would be great :)

rafaella

Husband and I are trying for a baby for a very long time (5+ years) and we have about 3 months to decide are we going to enlist in the fertility program the state offers or not.
So my question is, will I get pregnant in the next three months?

I'm Venus and I conjunct Jupiter, that is good (I think), but they're both in Leo (barren). Moon is in the 4th house...

Any opinions and help most welcome.

I'm not too concerned with Mercury, more concerned with Venus/Saturn aspect. Generally one doesn't want the 5th ruler to be rx, Saturn here is rx. Venus, you, applies to Saturn by square and with mutual negative reception. Not looking too good, I'M afraid. So its a no.

I assume you've had tests done to see what the issue is? I hope things work out for you eventually.

good luck!

tikana

Venus is in barren sign
Moon is more fertile than barren
Lordof the 5th house is saturn rx where venus and saturn reject each other and both are in applying
square
the other issue that bothers me is moon/jupiter opposition.. jupiter rules children generally and moon rules the 10th house of treatment.

I amnot really seeing this pregnancy ... i'd check your fertility cycles. i'd be worried to be honest. it doesnt look promising

good luck
T

Last edited: