Your 5 minutes may help me lot, so plz have a look at this

bipinaiswarya

Sir,
First of all i will introduce myself as Bipin from kerala aged 31, date of birth is 26-november 1980, time is 9.50 pm, i had an affair and her date of birth is 02/june/1990 and her time of birth is 09.45 am . After lot of struggle our parents agree to marry. My father talk to her parents over phone and fixed our marriage after her studies, but after some weeks, some issues happen between us ( not happen , its created by her parents and friends ) and now she is thinking that i am her no 1 enemy. But i cannot live with out her, that much i love her, i had resign my job because i cannot concentrate. She is christian and i am hindu. I had born in Mavelikara (kerala) and she at Trichur (Kerala).We both are from kerala, India. I dont know weather iam in her heart now, but still she is in my heart and i cannot live without her. She is studying in UAE and i am now in kerala. I am trying to go UAE. Plz give me advice is there any chance to get her back to my life and about my job. Plz take this letter as a serious one.

selfless

Banned
it is your personal life, so can not tell u what to do regarding this problem..it is your wish..
but giving you some information about your horoscope.
lagna---karkot
raashi---karkot
Birth star---Pushya Nakshatra, 2nd pad.
in your horoscope, 5th lord is in 6th house from Asc(lagna)....
chances of love marriage is less..
in Lagna, Moon and Rahu are giving u frustration..

But 10th lord(job) is in 6th, so you will get another job, so do not worry..
when u will do the job and be successful in life, better people will be desperate to stay with u..so be happy..
here did not give u any opinion as what to do, just told that u have bright days ahead to smile and glitter in success..
HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

creativei

Hi bipin

you are cancer asc and cancer rasi , pushya nak ,more or less you will abandon material life in ur second half of your life and fully become spiritual person . you are the one who have ample of experience in life in which others don't , that makes you pakka saint in later part , even though you have married life you live like a swan in water . detached but fulfilling the duties of the household .

forgot about her she wont come at all , even she may be married while i'm writing this . your 5th house and venus both are afflicted which give bitter experience in love related things . though you may have what is needed to attracted still they find you mismatched . 5th house is romance and love saturn and rahu aspecting 5th is not good ,though mars is own lord but saturn and rahu wont let you that . you highly wish to do love marriage , even had love in school days but it wont worked well .

venus in rahu star is not fully bad actually venus rahu are friends but thing is rahu is with bitter enemy moon , who is also your 1st lord , so regardless of many love affairs , moon rahu combination stops you . so you are very disturbed by mind that . it gives you maniac problems . careful with alcohols , u may seek that due to disturbed mind .

u get foregin job and indeed settle in there . 10th lord aspecting 12th and 1st makes you to travel forgein . infact whole your mind is filed with settling in other country . it will happen after 2023 .