Scorpio Eyes

I'd say you definitely do.. especially in the second picture with that deep look you gave :)

I'm an Aquarius, with 28 degrees Libra Rising, 29 Degrees Moon in Scorpio and *sigh* Pluto in the 1st House.

I do think I have a 'Bjorklike' cuter appeareance rather than a deep dark look. what do you think? *wishes she could get rid of all the scorpio influences in her chart*

um ignore the halloween ghost and the hat, sorry it's the only picture I have without red eyes :)

I love this picture! You look a lot like a baby Bjork! I wish I could look just like her. She is SO cute and wild. You have a lovely appearance, so kind, gentle, and friendly... don't change it!

mod.

Caro

I have scorpio rising and people often comment on the look i can give them. Ive had some people shudder and step back. which has been quite useful. Particularly in work and travelling abroad. I think it keeps me out of danger.

cos underneath i have neptune in scorpio in the first house so Im really quite a softie!!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jupiter_pisces_hp_67734_20203.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jupiter_pisces_hp_67734_20203.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 29

Scorpio86

Banned
Here are a few - not sure you can see the qualities in the photos exactly. http://www.librarising.com/astrology/risingsigns/scorpiorising2.html

Just to set the record straight, that website is wrong on pretty much all of their "Rising Signs" for Celebrities. Infact, most of the celebrities on there listed as a Scorpio Rising is wrong. Almost none of those celebrities have Scorpio Rising (Except for Katherine Hepburn, Bette Davis and Charlton Heston)

If you want real celebrity rising signs, go to either http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Main_Page, or http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities.php

Definately Katherine Hepburn, Bette Davis, Richard Gere, Marlon Brando, Charlton Heston, Adolf Hitler.
Richard Gere is "Cancer Rising", Marlon Brando is "Sagittarius Rising", and Adolf Hitler is "Libra Rising"

Scorpio86

Banned
Hi. Im new to this forum. Im a Scorpio with Scorpio rising, with Sun and Pluto in Scorpio both in the 12th house.

eyesn.png

I'm always amazed at just how many Scorpios have lighter colored eyes. When I first got into Astrology, I had always assumed that pretty much all Scorpios had really dark eyes, mostly Brown.

Mine, for instance, are very Dark Brown.

I look exactly like what I thought the stereotypical Scorpio looked like, Dark Brown Eyes, Black Hair, etc..

RayAustin

Eye... See you!
Same eyes, same person
Scorp Rising, Libra Sun, Venus & Mercury conj Pluto in 1st house conjunct ascendant

eye3q.jpg

eye1s.jpg

Last edited:

RayAustin

R4VEN said:
I reckon the Moon is the worst place to have Scorpio.
and why is that?

It definitely is.
Even without any bad aspects, it's bad. I have Moon trine Pluto in Scorp with Moon in Cancer, and that's bad enough.

Scorpio is an intense, voracious, fixed sign. It's extreme and destructive, traditionally ruled by the malefic Mars and to some ruled/co-ruled by Pluto. Emotions here are strong and staying in the negative sense, while the Moon would do better in a more fluid sign like Cancer (whose motto is safety) for example as to 'let go'.. Scorpio just doesn't want to let go of its emotions. Scorpio is a get-back-at-you sign. When it's hurt, it won't stop hurting 'til it gets even.
Scorpio is also the lowest point for the Moon opposing its exaltation Taurus, meaning she is debilitated and weak and uncomfortable. Even though she has a few dignities in Scorpio, otherwise the sign just isn't an appropriate nature for the Moon--a person's emotions--to do well.

Last edited:

catastrophe

I never realized what was so special about Scorpios until I met and started dating one... now we're
two and a half years along very happily :) and I am thankful everyday I see that I get to wake up to these...

eyess.jpg

RayAustin

I never realized what was so special about Scorpios until I met and started dating one... now we're
two and a half years along very happily :) and I am thankful everyday I see that I get to wake up to these...

Yes we're awesome alright. 'Til death do us part! :devil: Haha. The question is whether or not the person can handle that type of energy; especially the Scorp that still has their emotional training wheels on. Some would get scared away.

dperez3894

I've always been drawn to Scorpio eyes. Even musical influences. In my life I realize, the top players have been Scorpios at some point, my own child, past loves, or just big influences on me in general.

ordinary_world_281x211-1.jpg

I don't really wonder why they figure in my life so prominently, but I wonder, how. I have:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H
Jupiter in Scorpio, 10th H
Mars and Neptune on the cusp of Scorpio too.

Can anyone figure out why specifically? Romantically, Scorpios have been a rollercoaster of disaster.

In a few months Scorpio will be my progressed Ascendant and I've noticed my own eyes have gotten more scorpio-like in the last few years.

Attachments

• 12-20-2010-Progressed.jpg
    12-20-2010-Progressed.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 25

SagiCap

I've always been drawn to Scorpio eyes. Even musical influences. In my life I realize, the top players have been Scorpios at some point, my own child, past loves, or just big influences on me in general.

I don't really wonder why they figure in my life so prominently, but I wonder, how. I have:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H

Can anyone figure out why specifically?

Wow. 1746 views to this thread - and no one ventured to guess my original question.

Claire19

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H

Can anyone figure out why specifically?
Can you load a natal chart even anonymised. Venus in Scorpio will do it as it shows what you love and are attracted to. Past lives can also be a very strong influence I agree.
Mars and Neptune can only be in one sign even if 29 or 0 degrees....and only on a cusp of a house for instance....So if they are conjunct that can also indicate Scorpio fascination as Mars is the old and now the co ruler of Scorpio. I imagine that you would find love with a foreign person or when travelling and perhaps at college??? This female image has Scorpio eyes and very mesmeric even spooky!!! Pisces tend to have the same but softer. Scoroio is the sign of the hidden, the other realms, life and death issues such as reincarnation and
mediumship.....

Last edited:

SagiCap

Can you load a natal chart even anonymised. Venus in Scorpio will do it as it shows what you love and are attracted to. Past lives can also be a very strong influence I agree.
Mars and Neptune can only be in one sign even if 29 or 0 degrees....and only on a cusp of a house for instance....So if they are conjunct that can also indicate Scorpio fascination as Mars is the old and now the co ruler of Scorpio. I imagine that you would find love with a foreign person or when travelling and perhaps at college??? This female image has Scorpio eyes and very mesmeric even spooky!!! Pisces tend to have the same but softer. Scoroio is the sign of the hidden, the other realms, life and death issues such as reincarnation and
mediumship.....

You are very right re: foreign/college and love when travelling! That has been my history for sure. I'm not sure exactly why - but my Venus and Mars both are in 9th H/Scorpio. I've only ever met boyfriends in university or when travelling there have been more intense connections. Currently, there may be a spark with someone but he lives 400 miles away.

Thank you for having a look. I really appreciate it!

IERect940-1.gif

my rising sign is in scorpio and my eyes are like a hazel green, they're pretty but do they look like it.

here is my chart and a pic of me

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/lilcanadien19/astro__01_nancy_hp_74604_31929.gif

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/lilcanadien19/003.jpg

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/lilcanadien19/004-2.jpg

now this is just for fun and not really part of the question but i dk what my three great aunts or grandma's rising sign is but can anyone just guess for fun or what they could look like cuz i dunno lol. this is when they were all younger, so its an old pic but thats all i have. no rude answers please and thank you

here is the link for that
http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/lilcanadien19/l_217699b5fbe74e52895b1dfd0b8bd4-1.jpg

Ebenia

Lilcanadien, you have definitely Scorpio eyes. :)

For your other question, I would guess for your relatives from right to left; Gemini/Libra Ascendant, Virgo/Leo, Taurus/Capricorn Ascendant, Cancer Ascendant. :)

queenfluff

SagCap,

My guess is that you probably are attracted to Scorpios because you have it in your chart. Plus Capricorn and Scorps get on well. I am really attracted to Scorps too - friends or otherwise. Probably my Scorpio rising. I tend to be attracted to Earth or Water signs and not so much Air or Fire. Although, Geminis can throw me because we have Mercury in common but they get on my Virgo nerves after a while. Also, Leos can often be attracted to me and I think it is because of my Leo in Venus.

My eyes are constantly being commented on. Even other Scorpios comment on them - mostly about the color. People have even come up to me on the street and said stuff about them. I thought it was just because of how blue they are but now I am learning maybe they are intense too as my stare might be too - only I don't realize it. Funny how I found this thread because just last week I took a picture of my eyes for someone! hehe!

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 56

KatyD

It is not the soul which takes the easy path, or falls into familiar patterns - it is the ego - the conscious, scared, timid, lazy, whatever.... part of us - which makes decisions like whether to follow through on an attraction, or not.

The soul brings us face-to-face with what we need................... but we always have free will at a conscious and ego-driven level as to whether we want to continue with the lesson.

The people to whom we become attracted may not necessarily be conscious for us, but the decisions we make in relation to these attractions (or even repulsions) need to be made at the level of the consious mind, or ego.

That's really interesting