Bag

TamaraL

Dear all,

I have lost a small pouch that I use for weekend trips, it included my cosmetics etc. Its an inexpensive item however my curiosity for this led me to ask a new horary, as I have been looking for this item since last February.
The mystery is that I have not travelled almost anywhere this year due to covid this year.

Question: "Where is my pouch bag?"

Querent -Asc in Virgo (& Quesited -2nd House) both ruled by Mercury placed on the 10th H.

The chart strongly suggests its in my house because Moon is in the 4rth H.
However there is an opposition aspect between Moon-Mercury. I am tired of searching for this item, any suggestion is welcome.
Merci,

T.

Attachments

• Lost bag.jpg
    Lost bag.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 43

VegaAstro

Mercury, Lord 2 (your bag), is conjunct Venus (cosmetics).

Mercury is in Gemini at the 10th house. Somewhere high in your workplace/office?

Last aspect, I believe, was with Saturn, lord 5/6. Your children? Someone who works for you?

Or, still, Mercury is conjunct Venus as Lord 3 (a sister/brother, corridors, somewhere nexto to your kitchen).

Anyway, that's where I would begin looking for.

TamaraL

Mercury, Lord 2 (your bag), is conjunct Venus (cosmetics).

Mercury is in Gemini at the 10th house. Somewhere high in your workplace/office?

Last aspect, I believe, was with Saturn, lord 5/6. Your children? Someone who works for you?

Or, still, Mercury is conjunct Venus as Lord 3 (a sister/brother, corridors, somewhere nexto to your kitchen).

Anyway, that's where I would begin looking for.

Dear VegaAstro,

Thanks for your contribution. I don't have any kids, but maybe ground-floor / used to call it playroom would be relevant here. However I have a brother so I will ask him...Its one of these cases where I have been searching for months without any clue. Anyway I will continue to search, inside the house & near the kitchen...

Last edited:

TamaraL

Update: I am still looking for my bag since March, out of curiosity could it be in my uncles house? What would be a clear indicator that it is lost in my house?That is the last time I saw it. Again its not an expensive item, it just contains some personal items I need. Thank you :)

VegaAstro

Update: I am still looking for my bag since March, out of curiosity could it be in my uncles house? What would be a clear indicator that it is lost in my house?That is the last time I saw it. Again its not an expensive item, it just contains some personal items I need. Thank you :)

The 10th house could mean your mother's house too.

Moon in the 4th could mean your father's house, our your family house.

Moon opposing Mercury could hint it's not nearby, but I do not think this chart shows a clear indicator of the location of the object in or out your house.

Dear all,

I have lost a small pouch that I use for weekend trips, it included my cosmetics etc. Its an inexpensive item however my curiosity for this led me to ask a new horary, as I have been looking for this item since last February.
The mystery is that I have not travelled almost anywhere this year due to covid this year.

Question: "Where is my pouch bag?"

Querent -Asc in Virgo (& Quesited -2nd House) both ruled by Mercury placed on the 10th H.

The chart strongly suggests its in my house because Moon is in the 4rth H.
However there is an opposition aspect between Moon-Mercury. I am tired of searching for this item, any suggestion is welcome.
Merci,

T.

I'll say that I'm still new to Horary (but not to astrology) before I dive in... so let me know the results!

Points for recovery:
Moon and significator are angular- esp in the 4th/10th houses
2nd ruler in the 10th

Because the 1st & 2nd are both ruled by mercury, I used the next sign over (Libra) and made Venus the 2nd house significator. This works extra well because Venus rules handbags.

With part of fortune, asc., moon, and both significators (mercury and Venus) in angular houses + mutable signs, esp fire (Sag.) and air (gemini), there is an agreement that your handbag is somewhere up high- likely in a closet.

Perhaps you were at a friend's house (or your uncles) and were playing games, drinking, etc. and left it behind. They didn't recognize it and put it somewhere to keep until claimed, and have forgotten. Both significators are under the suns rays, and in the 10th. The moon just recently was square the p.o.fortune, and usually moon-pof shows someone taking care of it or someone honest helping, so the square could easily show they didn't know it was yours and have accidentally kept it from you- not malicious.

Look in a closet, up high, or on a bookshelf, or other storage area. Perhaps near some games (or a wedding photo album? With Juno next to the moon....), or in a room where you play games or music. Check an upstairs area first, if the house has multiple levels. The next planetary aspect to the moon is Venus, so you'll likely find it in the next 2-3 weeks- so maybe you won't get a chance to check for a little while? If the closet or storage area is near a heater vent or fireplace that also fits the Sagittarius 4th house.

As a curiosity... according to Lilly, both the 10th house and Gemini rule pink- or "red and white"; Sagittarius is yellow-green and the moon is yellow-white/green-orange... so perhaps the space you're looking for has some orange-yellow coloring, like the closet door or wallpaper or carpet (4th house =floor), and your bag is pink? Virgo and mercury are both blue/blue-grey, do you have blue eyes? Or is the makeup in a blueish palette?

TamaraL

The 10th house could mean your mother's house too.

Moon in the 4th could mean your father's house, our your family house.

Moon opposing Mercury could hint it's not nearby, but I do not think this chart shows a clear indicator of the location of the object in or out your house.

First of all,
Thank you both so much for your feedback.I only saw your posts today because I was on holidays. Yes I have searched everywhere for this small bag and its seemed that only horary could solve this mystery. I have bought most of my items again (because I am searching since February). So far think the only place it can be is my uncles cottage. It was the only place I visited due to several Covid 19 lockdowns. Thanks.

I'll say that I'm still new to Horary (but not to astrology) before I dive in... so let me know the results!

Points for recovery:
Moon and significator are angular- esp in the 4th/10th houses
2nd ruler in the 10th

Because the 1st & 2nd are both ruled by mercury, I used the next sign over (Libra) and made Venus the 2nd house significator. This works extra well because Venus rules handbags.

With part of fortune, asc., moon, and both significators (mercury and Venus) in angular houses + mutable signs, esp fire (Sag.) and air (gemini), there is an agreement that your handbag is somewhere up high- likely in a closet.

Perhaps you were at a friend's house (or your uncles) and were playing games, drinking, etc. and left it behind. They didn't recognize it and put it somewhere to keep until claimed, and have forgotten. Both significators are under the suns rays, and in the 10th. The moon just recently was square the p.o.fortune, and usually moon-pof shows someone taking care of it or someone honest helping, so the square could easily show they didn't know it was yours and have accidentally kept it from you- not malicious.

Look in a closet, up high, or on a bookshelf, or other storage area. Perhaps near some games (or a wedding photo album? With Juno next to the moon....), or in a room where you play games or music. Check an upstairs area first, if the house has multiple levels. The next planetary aspect to the moon is Venus, so you'll likely find it in the next 2-3 weeks- so maybe you won't get a chance to check for a little while? If the closet or storage area is near a heater vent or fireplace that also fits the Sagittarius 4th house.

As a curiosity... according to Lilly, both the 10th house and Gemini rule pink- or "red and white"; Sagittarius is yellow-green and the moon is yellow-white/green-orange... so perhaps the space you're looking for has some orange-yellow coloring, like the closet door or wallpaper or carpet (4th house =floor), and your bag is pink? Virgo and mercury are both blue/blue-grey, do you have blue eyes? Or is the makeup in a blueish palette?

Thank you for your extensive feedback! I will look in my closet. There is the possibility that the cleaning lady moved it somewhere in order to clean the space. The last time I saw it it was a in a bedroom. Therefore I lost it in a bedroom...not a public room. It was the highest room - the Attic. Possibly the door is wooden yellowish color...

However my personal bedroom also is the highest room (3rd floor) with coral pink painted ceiling so I have no idea where to start. How to eliminate which room. Also my bag is total black color. There are some blueish items inside I guess. Anyway I will let you know...Thank you for your time and effort!