Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

david starling

All right, let's say that someone likes everything about their sidereal Chart except for the Sun-sign.

I would have a problem with substituting the Natal Sun-sign in tropical for the Natal Sun-sign in sidereal, while leaving the rest of the sidereal Natal-chart as it is--that would be too inconsistent. [IMO]

Opal

Premium Member
Have you explored your Western or Vedic sidereal Natal-chart?

Also, there's Horary and mundane in sidereal coordinates as well as tropical.

I have looked into many styles of astrology. I enjoy, books and have books on just about anything astrology, mythology and ancient history orientated.

I read them when I have time and when my curiosity is driven to pick it up.

Do your interests look into all that you speak of?

Numerology, I have 6 different styles of divination. Actually more. Do I claim to be an expert, of course not, I can reference them whenever I want though.

Last edited:

david starling

I have looked into many styles of astrology. I enjoy, books and have books on just about anything astrology, mythology and ancient history orientated.

I read them when I have time and when my curiosity is driven to pick it up.

Do your interests look into all that you speak of?

Numerology, I have 6 different styles of divination. Actually more. Do I claim to be an expert, of course not, I can reference them whenever I want though.

Eclectic! I read that there was ancient classification of philosophy known as "Eclectic".

leomoon

Opal: If I understood you correctly, you said his eyesight was "restored?" Did he have a problem prior to surgery with it?

I think the 6th degree of many of the signs, is the Eyesight degree for issues, but I'd need to check.

I was reading a different take on the Grand Conjunction of Saturn & Jupiter in Aquarius. 12/21/20 Winter Solstice

The transition in Air sign vs 200 years of earth.

Saturn in it's own sign will be empowered over Jupiter as Jupiter is the "guest" yet don't fret - Jupiter likes Aquarius more then Capricorn. This astrologer who wrote in the Venture Inward Magazine (A.R.E.) in the Winter edition said there should be more constructive themes and events overall.
But remember too, Saturn is contractive in nature. He talks about Ganymede - and being ostracized.

Says that the themes of alienation and ostracization - are traditionally Saturn reminding that the Greek word for melancholic or melas root means a person of black or dark color or disposition.

(We seem to be seeing a LOT of stress now put onto the police to clean up their acts against black and minority races *my input) to 'transform" and start to respect people, even suspects are human beings first!

Learn from the past?
Within one month of Saturn's entrance into Aquarius, back in 1991, Rodney King (a Sagittarius man) was beaten by the L.A. police which started a riot. More of this same theme (Saturn in AQ) but with Jupiter's more (hopefully) benevolence attached throughout 2021 .:rightful:

IF demands for change become more ideologically rigid, calling for swift p;olitical reform will likely face a strong resistance too. Saturn has the upper hand in this duo of the Grand conjunction calling for hard work, constraint, oppression and perseverance - "darkness and wisdom born out of suffering"

https://nightlightastrology.com/blog/

The astrologer talking about this Grand Conjunction introduced himself as a practicing Bhakti yogi. Saying he used an essential tool of the I Ching, (words of wisdom) oracle - and the 14th hexagram said, "Great Harvest" or the DaYou - suggesting ultimately, great wealth in the economy, and abundance but it will take a willingness in common aspiration, and setting aside selfish interests" :unsure:

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Opal: If I understood you correctly, you said his eyesight was "restored?" Did he have a problem prior to surgery with it?

I think the 6th degree of many of the signs, is the Eyesight degree for issues, but I'd need to check.

I was reading a different take on the Grand Conjunction of Saturn & Jupiter in Aquarius. 12/21/20 Winter Solstice

The transition in Air sign vs 200 years of earth.

Saturn in it's own sign will be empowered over Jupiter as Jupiter is the "guest" yet don't fret - Jupiter likes Aquarius more then Capricorn. This astrologer who wrote in the Venture Inward Magazine (A.R.E.) in the Winter edition said there should be more constructive themes and events overall.
But remember too, Saturn is contractive in nature. He talks about Ganymede - and being ostracized.

Says that the themes of alienation and ostracization - are traditionally Saturn reminding that the Greek word for melancholic or melas root means a person of black or dark color or disposition.

(We seem to be seeing a LOT of stress now put onto the police to clean up their acts against black and minority races *my input) to 'transform" and start to respect people, even suspects are human beings first!

Learn from the past?
Within one month of Saturn's entrance into Aquarius, back in 1991, Rodney King (a Sagittarius man) was beaten by the L.A. police which started a riot. More of this same theme (Saturn in AQ) but with Jupiter's more (hopefully) benevolence attached throughout 2021 .:rightful:

IF demands for change become more ideologically rigid, calling for swift p;olitical reform will likely face a strong resistance too. Saturn has the upper hand in this duo of the Grand conjunction calling for hard work, constraint, oppression and perseverance - "darkness and wisdom born out of suffering"

https://nightlightastrology.com/blog/

The astrologer talking about this Grand Conjunction introduced himself as a practicing Bhakti yogi. Saying he used an essential tool of the I Ching, (words of wisdom) oracle - and the 14th hexagram said, "Great Harvest" or the DaYou - suggesting ultimately, great wealth in the economy, and abundance but it will take a willingness in common aspiration, and setting aside selfish interests" :unsure:

Hi Leomoon,

I am totally unaware of what you are talking about. Is it in this thread?

Bunraku

Are you guys talking about that brand of food Soylent green they keep advertising on social media?
https://soylent.com
I've never tried it but nutritional drinks meant to cover as many needs as possible in general do NOT taste good at all. lol...

Opal

Premium Member
0° pisces is the center of pisces, ergo 28° aquarius is not age of aquarius
give it 500 years

Hi Bjork!

As I mentioned earlier, there is a huge difference in opinions of when the Age begins. If it means anything to you, yours is one of the popular ones.

I just believe it to be very wrong.

Can you narrow it down? Somewhere around 500 years from now is much too vague.

Burgoyne even has a date. So does Norelli-Bachelet.

Opal

Premium Member
Are you guys talking about that brand of food Soylent green they keep advertising on social media?
https://soylent.com
I've never tried it but nutritional drinks meant to cover as many needs as possible in general do NOT taste good at all. lol...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

Hi Bunraku,

It was an old movie, thriller. People, were the main ingredient.

Opal

Premium Member
I thought we were transitioning from the age of Pisces, but whatever

David is interested in the tropical ages. They work differently than the sidereal ages, that I have an interest in.

The tropical ages travel in a different direction and timing is different apparently. That is about all I know of them. David has a thread on them though.

AppLeo

tumblr_mn45s5Hn7X1rnvb0co1_500.gif