Is everything bad in my chart?

ElenaJ

Obvious.
But your question is very negative.
Why should your chart be all bad? Are you only looking for good news?

suele

Obvious.
But your question is very negative.
Why should your chart be all bad? Are you only looking for good news?
I'm not only looking for good news but vedic astrologers told me that because many of my planets are debilitated and with bad planets I will have a bad life and stress and nothing will work and until now its true I lost my job and have no luck for marriage or to move to another country etc. do you see anything that's good in my chart and future? Will I have success in career or love and marriage or anything?

ElenaJ

Ok, now we're getting to the root of things.
Please don't listen to any astrologer or psychic that tells you that kind of prognosis. It's a way for them to keep you hooked so they can help you out of your dire situation.
Tomorrow we can look in detail at the chart.
In the meantime remember, you have free will. It's not so much what happens to you as how you react to it, that counts.

suele

Ok, now we're getting to the root of things.
Please don't listen to any astrologer or psychic that tells you that kind of prognosis. It's a way for them to keep you hooked so they can help you out of your dire situation.
Tomorrow we can look in detail at the chart.
In the meantime remember, you have free will. It's not so much what happens to you as how you react to it, that counts.

Ok I will, and thank you so much

ElenaJ

So you are a libra sun, which tends to be a mild sign that looks for harmony and a partner. In your case you have it conjunct mars and Pluto, the two powerful scorpio planets, which gives you a lot of physical energy and power.
These three planets are in your 2nd of income and self-esteem, and they have been activated lately by a square to the equally powerful Pluto/jupiter/saturn conjunction in Capricorn. It can be stressful, but it is a strong motivator, pushing you to resolve problems you've put on the back shelf. So now is the proper time to be looking at yourself and your values, and your own self image. Libra tends to give way a lot to others and not stand up for itself, whereas Capricorn is more ambitious and aggressive, so you are being pushed to value yourself more.
The purpose of stressful transits is to make you uncomfortable so you will take action to move towards a more comfortable position, and not just sit still and idle. If on the other hand, you ignore it, it will pass with the transit, for the moment, but will return in the future with another transit, until you resolve the problem.
Your ascendent in virgo can be very analytical, critical and detail minded.
With Venus right there you should be good looking with a gracious personality. Venus is also your sun ruler so you manage to get some libra energy through to others in this way. Virgo, the virgin, can be stand offish, but not Venus or libra.
Moon in Capricorn conjunct Saturn often makes you feel alone and you tend to be the one who sees the glass half empty, not half full. Capricorn is a very contained and grounded energy, very practical, and the conjunction exactly trines your Venus/ascendent conjunction which is a beautiful aspect to have. And this aspect helps others to see you as reliable, sensitive, and responsible.
Moon is the women in your life, including your mother, so you tend towards serious types, ambitious, motherly but on the cool side, usually attractive physically.
Being in Capricorn the moon/saturn conjunction was also activated by the recent Capricorn transits, although they have already passed so this will be lightening up. You probably had difficulty with women during this period, and found yourself alternating between pessimistic (Saturn) and enthusiastic (Jupiter) and wanting to turn everything around and get to the root of things (Pluto).
Mercury is in the 3rd house of communications, and this gives you good writing and speaking skills. The 3rd is ruled by scorpio, an intense sign, good at research and getting to the bottom of things, which could be on a variety of levels, both physical and psychological. The two rulers of this house are mars and Pluto, and both are conjunct your sun, in the 2nd, so this powerful energy involves writing/communication and finances. Sun rules Leo who is in the 12th house of institutions, political organisations, hospitals, etc, so these should be easy places where the energy manifests itself.
Mercury rules the midheaven of career, in a double sign, you normally have either a career in communications or maybe travel, again reflecting the 3rd house mercury, or multiple jobs, and versatile ones.
Mercury squares Jupiter in the 12th house. Mercury rules the ascendent (your way of expressing your energies to the world) and your career. In a stressful aspect with Jupiter, who rules the 7th of partners and the 4th of home life, family, childhood tells us that your career tends to create a conflict with these other areas.
If we just look at the marriage area, the 7th house, you have emotional sensitive pisces, ruled by both Jupiter and Neptune. Jupiter as we saw above has difficulty living with the mercurial quality of your career, and in Leo tends to be a little ego centred, while Neptune is anchored to the home. If for example you have a job that requires travelling a lot, your partner who is a home body will object to this. Pisces finds it difficult to accept the multiple energy of gemini. Gemini is intellectual, multitasking, and pisces is spiritual, religious.
So, Neptune is also conjunct Uranus. This gives an unexpected, erratic nature to the energy, it is freedom loving and independent, and can lead to separations. It is also on the North node which shows a karmic area where you should move towards to fulfilling the need for further soul growth in your life.
The Neptune/uranus conjunction is what is called generational, because these planets move so slowly that they effect a whole generation of people. In sagittarius it refers to religious, spiritual and political movements. You are born in the Cape Town area so you may be drawn towards racial and solidarity issues as well.
You didn't insert the south node, which is the opposite of the north node.
Yours falls in the 10th house, and represents the past, in a karmic sense, perhaps previous lives. It is an area that you know already from past experience. Because you are familiar with it you are comfortable there, and when stressed you will go towards that direction. It is a safe space for you. So, in other words, you will have a tendency to use your career to avoid resolving other conflicts in your life, whereas you should move towards the other pole and develop that energy, which in your case are roots, family and Homelife, and in sagittarius is more spiritual than chatty gemini. So this might also be what creates conflict in your relationships with partners, above all a marriage partner. (you don't say if you are male or female, heterosexual or not, so I'm vague on this reference, and I don't really need to know it, but apply the energy appropriately according to your situation).
Because the 7th cusp is a double sign, and co-ruler Neptune is also in a double sign, and with Uranus, you can expect to have more than one and probably many relationships during your lifetime, which will end abruptly. Learning to manage this type of situation is part of your soul journey in this life.
Returning to the mercury energy, mercury is in square with Jupiter, so you sometimes tend to exaggerate things, but you are basically honest in what you say. Mercury is in the same degree as the north node and Uranus, so you are very original in the way you think, you can think out of the box. You also are creative and inventive in this sense.
You ask about moving to another country, which would be the 9th house in taurus ruled by Venus, who we saw is on your ascendent, and an important part of your personal expression. With the trine to the moon/saturn conjunction in the 5th house, this would probably be a very good move for you, allowing your personal expression and creativity to come out.
Life is a lot about choices, and depending on what you choose, you will set the path for your future development.
Remember a natal chart with all good aspects might sound like something to envy, but these are the people who live basically grey lives, with never any challenges or ups and downs. The picture of the person sitting on the front porch watching the cars go by, and waiting for the mailman to come by.
On the other hand, all difficult aspects, as I wrote in the first comment would be unsurmountable, and with no positives to grasp onto, they would succumb to the first conflict.
You have a mx, and that energy you have that is creative and communicative is a gift, added to that lovely Venus trine moon/saturn. It will help keep you in balance so the mars/pluto energy on sun can be controlled and channelled constructively, and you can keep a balance on the various elements of your life.
Lucky you! Enjoy it, you'll only be passing through here once, make the most of it.

Last edited:

suele

Thank you I appreciate it and what you said in the reading makes sense. I'm a heterosexual female because of what you said about many relationships during this life time which will end abruptly, is there no chance for marriage and family that will last? and do you know when it'd be the time that I marry or move to another country? if you don't have more time to read I understand and appreciate your reading

ElenaJ

For a lasting relationship, you should look for the energy that has to work out.
For example, NN on Uranus wants freedom and independence, so to do this within a marriage (which by definition is the opposite of Uranus) you could, as an example, marry an Aquarius sun. Or, another example, have an unusual unique living arrangement. So that the energy can manifest and doesn't need to come out as separation.

For timing, you should look at your progressions. But your instinct will help you a lot in this.

Also, being a female, the sun represents the qualities that men in your life should have.
Example (but non exclusive of others), a scorpio man. Or one with mars and Pluto prominent. Scorpio moon. Or, with the sextile to Neptune, a pisces.
Obviously you can't (and shouldn't) ask everyone you meet what their chart is and determine from there whether to pursue a relationship, but the universe will take care of it for you, and like a magnet you will draw the types who have the energy you resonate with.
At times it will be you yourself who feel the need to activate the Uranian energy, but at that moment you weight things up, is it better to go or to stay?
Then it is up to you to make decisions.