Will I have success finding somebody through online dating sites?

Led

So I basically gave up on knowing people personally and tried online dating instead.

Although my main question is in the thread's title, I hope the chart will also give light to the questions below.
-If answer to the main question above is yes, will he or she be a foreigner or in a similar race as mine?
-Finally, how long will it last?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_successful_online_dating_hr.32585.11093.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_successful_online_dating_hr.32585.11093.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 36

oleanna

Hello Led, -
first of all, it would be nice if you shared your own opinion about the chart with us here... then the more experienced people jump in to help.

and second i'd say the chart is invalid, early ASC, - maybe the question is too general.
Think about a more precise question. Or simply wait a little bit before asking again. Let life jump in;)
i wish you luck!

rafaella

So I basically gave up on knowing people personally and tried online dating instead.

Although my main question is in the thread's title, I hope the chart will also give light to the questions below.
-If answer to the main question above is yes, will he or she be a foreigner or in a similar race as mine?
-Finally, how long will it last?

The chart doesn't show anything unfortunately. Just shows Moon-Venus opposition at 3rd-9th, which is communication houses, so quite clearly you are online or phone and on the hunt. Whether its success, its doubtful due to lack of aspects with 7th ruler.

Marinka

I might suggest that you read the FAQ on Horary. First, your question should have a time limit. Second, you are asking "to find someone" and that would be for what? A fling, marriage, long-term relationship?

For example, maybe the question should be "Will I meet someone for a long-term relation within 8 months from this <name> online dating service?"

Led

So, 'NO' won by a landslide. I think this just confirms what I already yet unconsciously know in the first place. THANKS EVERYONE! I guess everybody answered it so no need to repost again the question.

Bunraku

That is the latest ASC and even the ruler is at a late degree!

I find it impossible to not get matched with anyone on a dating website/app, but Moon will come to oppose Venus (I drew up a previous chart with a Moon that just opposed Ven. and it was issues with the relationship).
SO umm... don't pour your heart into the dating apps, that's what I will say.

What is the trouble here exactly?