Will FJ be accepted to DU?

Aries_light

This is a question about my son. He is applying to colleges. SO far he has got acceptance to 9 colleges, but his first choice has not answered yet. Will he get into this college? He is happy that he has choices and will go to any of them if his first choice rejects him. However, this school offers exactly what he wants to study and is very reputable in that field.

Is he represented by house 5 right? I am asking about my son

The other house would be house 9 representing higher education.

Ruller of house nine sun is not making aspects with his ruler mars.

I see some obstacles here, perhaps he may not get in or if he does he may not get scholarships. The school is quite expensive.

Any inputs?

astro_w2gw_10_will_fj_get_into_du.15480.62630.gif

dr. farr

Some notes:

-Son would have been 5th house (in whole sign = Pisces, Jupiter as significator)
-university would have been 9th from the 5th = Scorpio (in whole sign) with Mars as significator
-Mars applies to aspect with Jupiter (Mars applying within 8 minutes of arc to aspect with Jupiter) so significators are applying in aspect. Also, Moon is in son's signifying house (5th, Pisces) and flows toward university significator Mars. These indications (from the "regular" horary theoretical perspective) would have indicated a "probably yes" answer to this question (even if the applying aspect between significators, being an opposition, were counted as - testimony, we would still have a net +1 testimony, ie, significators applying = +1, Moon in signifying house-not in detriment or fall-and flowing to university significator Mars = +1, significators forming an opposition = -1)

In the alternative horary I use, son + university significator are in almost partile opposition which would = 1 negative testimony; Moon flows toward Mars but away from Jupiter = neutral testimony; my answer would have been "probably not", which = an incorrect answer.
Note: its not horary per se that's "wrong": its a delineation or method of delineation used by a practitioner that can result in an incorrect answer.

Aries_light

Well, he got scholarships offers, just not enough to justify attending. Most likely he will choose another school with more scholarships. Horary, was stating a no on my question. The answer ended being a yes. It has been like the 3rd time horary has given me the wrong answer.

tikana

Well, he got scholarships offers, just not enough to justify attending. Most likely he will choose another school with more scholarships. Horary, was stating a no on my question. The answer ended being a yes. It has been like the 3rd time horary has given me the wrong answer.

i think horary goes beyond what you are asking, your goal is not just to get accepted but attending. Opposition aspect means - one would regret if he/she gets what he/she seeks.

Aries_light

I think that even with my little knowledge in horary, I was able to see that he will be accepted but perhaps not matriculate. But it was more common sense, he has the qualifications, but I heard the school is stingy with money.