Thoughts on this composite.

Lion o ness

I just t century met this guy, he's expressed interest, and has been expressed he's hoping it could turn into a serious relationship.
Honestly I feel he's moving to fast for me. He talking LTR before I even accepted any type of date. It kinda freaks me out a little, I'm more lets get to know each and then just let nature take its natural course. In a way he's making me feel pressured to have the LTR goal, in the long run, that's what most of us want, but we just take it step by step, and let any feelings develop and then discuss LTR.

He's skipping that step, just going straight to LTR talk.
Don't get me wrong, I do like the guy, we can chat just about anything, I just don't want to move that fast, plus what if he's lying?? Not sure yet, if I can truly trust his words..

Thoughts??

I did notice Venus, Mercury and moon are in their natural ruler signs.
I did ask him his time, he said well I'm pretty sure it's.....
So the time may or not be 100% accurate.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

Sun mercury nice for friendship and communicating, but there's venus exactly on saturn connecting with pluto calling for caution.

rahu

Banned
well you know I am a bit skeptical when pluto is strongly posited.
here pluto squares mercury and the sun,,,, so he is not really talking about what is in his deepest thoughts.
and the midpoint of these are square to Jupiter. this is also a red flag because the relationship is about ambition and personal advancement/agenda and not true love.
and with the tensions you have in your professional life, his insistence is a bit suspicious.

rahu

Lion o ness

Thank you, he doesn't have anything to do with my professional life. I don't know him from work. He's been coming across as possessive. I'm just pulling him away.. I'm loosing interest. I have an update on professional sort of, but I will update from the other thread.