Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

When I was in 3rd grade, I read the first Warriors book. We had an art project gluing string onto a paper plate in any design we wanted, so I made the cover of the book on the plate. I spent hours cutting the string and laying it out to make Fireheart's lil orange face on it. It was legendary. lol

AppLeo

Dude, I'd totally see you going from blackfur to blackstar. lol

and lulllz

It's super interesting folklore though! The Seelie and UnSeelie courts were always interesting to me!

leadership positions have always been fleeting from my experience

and there's a light and dark to everything I guess

moonkat235

leadership positions have always been fleeting from my experience

and there's a light and dark to everything I guess

Yeah I feel that. I like being in leadership positions at work though!

I used to have dreams about the Fae people. lol I also used to dream of these hybrid fae creatures. They used iron, which is in most folklore poisonous to fae, but these dream hybrid creatures had iron blades in their human-like bodies that they could pull out and fight each other with! It was pretty epic to watch.

AppLeo

I think we scared everyone away with all the cat talk.

Meowww

not our fault that rodents flee from great beasts of beauty

When I was in 3rd grade, I read the first Warriors book. We had an art project gluing string onto a paper plate in any design we wanted, so I made the cover of the book on the plate. I spent hours cutting the string and laying it out to make Fireheart's lil orange face on it. It was legendary. lol

sounds like a good time, especially for such a loathsome grade.

Ukpoohbear

I don’t even know what to make of my life because it feels like at every single corner somethings been chasing me and I’ve never been able to slow down. Like since I was a baby. I’ve always felt this intensity of pressure and a busy inner life sometimes at the ignorance of external living

Things have never been stable for me so I often wonder if they’re supposed to be or if im just supposed to learn how to master the currents. I think it may be the latter, sadly

I don’t think I’ll ever find stability in myself, but perhaps the kinda stability that comes with being able to ride the waves of instability and guide myself through them

Idek. ****’s weird

I’m happy to hear things are chilling for you too

The intensity you describe fits your style of mentality better but if we replace intensity with confusion then I understand you to the point, although confusion can be just as traumatic as intensity, but I see your moon-mars as descriptive of your fast,burning intensity and mine would be like a Neptune fog.

But yeah, if I were to describe the last 4 years of my life as having gone downhill then I would say I have been positively heading in an uphill struggle since reaching the bottom and the part of the hill I am currently climbing back up has reached a nice plateau where I have been able to camp out and chill. I’m still on an uphill struggle, but it’s uphill not downhill, and I’m really appreciating the chill and proud of having made it this far.

Actually, the bit of drama I had the past month helped me to appreciate the plateau rather than thinking how much farther I have to still climb back up. Plus, the downhill struggle wasn’t a total loss but a sacred adventure into the depths of the soul, which only the brave chose to do. Now, having survived the mental apocalypse, it does not automatically give safe passage or a modern elevator ride back up to the top of the hill but instead gives the gift of sacred knowledge plus a newly found resolve based on the gift of having a sense of purpose but still a heady climb back up.

I would associate the climbing down to do with learning about the inner self and the climb back up to reality about fixing the outward self as it appears changed forever.

Last edited: