12-year life cycles?

xris

They say life cycles are 7 years, but I just don't see it. According to my experience I have cycles of 12 years. The first twelve years of my life were wonderful, full of self-love and happiness. At 13 I entered my self-doubt, unhappy period. But last year when I was 25 I had a change, I started feeling better about myself. Can anyone see it in my chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_chris_hp.70361.17786.gif
    astro_w2at_01_chris_hp.70361.17786.gif
    57.7 KB · Views: 30

JUPITERASC

They say life cycles are 7 years, but I just don't see it. According to my experience I have cycles of 12 years. The first twelve years of my life were wonderful, full of self-love and happiness. At 13 I entered my self-doubt, unhappy period. But last year when I was 25 I had a change, I started feeling better about myself. Can anyone see it in my chart?
There are multiple concurrent cycles in any natal chart
In particular one Jupiter Cycle = 12 years
Jupiter requires twelve Earth years to orbit Sun once
:smile:

jupiterianguru

Given that

Neptune requires 165 years to orbit Sun once

then

unlikely anyone can show incontrovertible evidence of having experienced a 'Neptune Return'
:smile:

A 'Pluto Return' = 248 years

by the way
http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/
\

Oh great this is my Bad Jupiter cycle then given all the hard aspects and that Saturn was opposite it in Libra when I had my return.

Does Jupiter Opposite Jupiter help this out as that will happen in about 2 years.

I do notice life cycles more on a smaller scale though. I tend to think each year changes. This year fiery and playful happy wanting to be a kid again. Last year depressed over worried about family things angry a lot stressed out.
This is just an example I notice the change of Jupiter signs too I like leo a hell of a lot better than cancer that was hard for me as it just magnified all the issues in my Cardnal t-square Apex to the extreme and Conjuncted my Cancer moon making me optimistic but having to deal with all the nonsense if I had money I would never have to deal with.

JUPITERASC

\

Oh great this is my Bad Jupiter cycle then given all the hard aspects and that Saturn was opposite it in Libra when I had my return.

Does Jupiter Opposite Jupiter help this out as that will happen in about 2 years
Transiting Jupiter opposes natal Jupiter approximately every 11.9 Earth Years :smile:
so checking back to the previous times this occurred
would provide the indications
FREE EPHEMERIS FILES FOR LOCATION OF ALL PLANETS FOR 9000 YEARS
SELECT YEAR FROM TABULAR DISPLAY AT
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm
\

I do notice life cycles more on a smaller scale though. I tend to think each year changes. This year fiery and playful happy wanting to be a kid again. Last year depressed over worried about family things angry a lot stressed out.
This is just an example I notice the change of Jupiter signs too I like leo a hell of a lot better than cancer that was hard for me as it just magnified all the issues in my Cardnal t-square Apex to the extreme and Conjuncted my Cancer moon making me optimistic but having to deal with all the nonsense if I had money I would never have to deal with
SMALLER SCALE CYCLES

Moon orbits Earth every 27.3 Earth days
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/time/moonorbit.html

Mercury orbits Sun every 88 Earth days,

LONGER PLANETARY CYCLES

Venus orbits Sun every 224.7 Earth days

Earth orbits Sun every 365.25 days

Mars orbits Sun every 687 Earth days.

Jupiter orbits Sun every 11.9 Earth YEARS

Saturn orbits Sun in 29.7 Earth YEARS

Rick

Banned
I very much agree with the 12 year cycle, Jupiter is in my 1st house and it's the determining factor in my chart as a whole...