Nadi Astrology Readings

ian wood

Re: Nadi Astrology Readings..free..well almost

hello nadeep good to see some indian astrology i am a long time student so just want to say hello

freedomlover

yeah kinda ;)
reason is my lack of complete understanding of studying progressions
i realised i'm more at home with my methods only

Have you been able to find a good tutorial on it? Or read one of the many books out there on the subject? Is it the lack of good information? or are you having a problem in understanding it after being in Vedic so long - and it is so different?

Quoting Virinchi:
this is the Nadi Astrology that i know
and what sskohli uses is k.p method in horary

That is pretty amazing! I would love to have that done sometime.

pkapare

namaste kohli sir
i wanted to know r u still giving ans to the questions
if yes i also have one question

thank u

Virinchi

Have you been able to find a good tutorial on it? Or read one of the many books out there on the subject? Is it the lack of good information? or are you having a problem in understanding it after being in Vedic so long - and it is so different?

may be understanding a new method will take time as method i follow now was always succesful for me so i never had a need to learn a new method

Rekha

Hi,
I am a taker and my details are:
DOB: 26/12/1974
time:13:26 IST
My random number is 8
Question is : Are my parents going to live a long healthy life?
Will me and my husband have a good life togehter?
Also with my son?

Virinchi

Quoting Virinchi:

That is pretty amazing! I would love to have that done sometime.

solar arcs and progressions were used in vedic with different approach and names centuries back but later were neglected because vimsottari dasas proved 100% accurate.

varsha phala method is vedic is based on sun's transition every year around your birthday but is also considered inferior to vimsottari
read this. i've never seen a western astrologer predicted timing of events as perfectly as k.p does , not even vedic
http://forecastlife.com/?p=272

Virinchi

and to add more, there's a superior dasa system in vedic which is much better than vimsottari dasas and it actually shows past life karmas and timings of its results in this events.
it was used in 6th century by an astrologer, varahamihira to predict exact timing of event but these days its lost.
i recently found a method to cast a chart needed for it but still need to study is more

Virinchi

no method is good as long as it just 'predicts' but doesnt help to solve
whats the purpose of knowing that you'll have a disease due to neptune or pluto?
you'll have it anyway..
better see a doctor than an astrologer

ian wood

a lot of disease is psychological/emotional. astrology can give some understanding of the root cause and help to find homeopathic remedy or flower essence to work through this.simply being more concious of the issue is a great help.better than taking drugs from doctor to suppress the symptons and further complicate the issue with the residual toxins. vedic astrology is great for understanding the course of events and giving practical advice but does not appear to help unravel the complex psychological issues that many westerners experience which can hold back developement and contribute to disease

ian wood

virinchi i am interested in the superior dhasa system that you mention would you elaborate?is it contained in j.hora astro program

joyrjw

Hi,

I'll give it a try. My number is 5 and my birth details are November 15,1976 at 6:58pm and the place is La Mesa,California.

I would like to know what I am here for.

Thank you.:biggrin:

Amy

Hey Sandeep - HI

I want to ask you....

Will E and I travel together for romance?

the number i picked is 99

my birth details are: Feb 6, 1960 2:40am Brooklyn, NY (Kings County)
His are: March 22, 1959 Milan, Italy.

is this ok?

oh and thank you for your kind offer...interested to know if we will take a trip together.:wink:

venuastro

Hi sandeep,
i appriciate your service. Iam also learninig astrology now. can i ask a question...
what will be my proffission, my birth date-6-04-1975, 13-30, vijayawada,(india) and my selected number is 159.
regrds,
venuastro.

venuastro

Hi sandeep,
i appriciate your service. Iam also learninig astrology now. can i ask a question...
what will be my proffission, my birth date-6-04-1975, 13-30, vijayawada,(india) and my selected number is 159.
regrds,
venuastro.

lashok

Hi i ashok,
i looking for rhis site only. very useful site. can ask my question is can i get the work of my choice and went?
my birth day is 23/10/1984 time- 2.10 am place - madurai. i pick no 44

ruchika2315

hello sir,

I want to find whether i will be married to dinesh.

My date of birth is 23-2-82
7.30 am
delhi
Fav no 231

ujjal

Hi my name is ujjal bhattacharjee I just joined today and I am pleased to have found this community. I have a question in the area of income and job, can anybody do a free nadi reading for me & help me out to solve my problem, , I will be great full to u Born: 07/07/1975 Calcutta India 5:34 am

soulsista

Hi Sandeep!
I’ve been reading a lot on Nadi astrology and am quite keen in getting reading as I feel a bit uncertain about the future
I read a few posts back that you weren’t actively doing Nadi readings? If anyone else on this thread is able to do them, I’d love to hear from you!
My details are:
DOB: 17th September 1982, time 08:10
Currently live in Australia
Birth place: Durban, South Africa
Chosen number:177

Question is : What does the future hold for me? What career will I be successful in? Will I get married, have chlidren? When will that be? Should I move overseas?
Thank you so much!

sethi

Hiya to all,
I have been studying a very rare form of indian astrology called Nadi Astrology.
I have developed a software to aid me in this as well. It's so simple based on what different planets contribute to different houses and there are set combinations for each event in life.
For example, there is a combination for marriage and lack of it.
Of travel, divorce, depression, love, Education and what not.
The best thing and MOST Accurate is if you have a special question?
Like Will i get into company X or will i get married to Y or
When will my son get a job, any genuine question which might be troubling you can be answered very accurately.
Well in principle, this shouldn't given away free as ppl will not take it seriously.
So if you can donate money to me very great, if you can't please donate any amount to any charity or anyone in need.
So any takers? Who wants their chart read ? Please ask the area in which you want the prediction to be?

Peace to all
sandeep

Hello

I would like to ask about my financial position. So the question would be

Will my financial situation be better than last year?
Will I be able to buy a car this year?
Will I be able to travel with my family abroad this year?

My random number is = 248

You can give the answer to any of the above which may be easier for you

I am also including the link to my charts. In it are both western and vedic style chart.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=474

And thanks.

However, if there is anything you would like to know about your own chart, please let me know, or you can pm me about it.
Tell me what else you can easily see in a chart and we can share ideas about each others charts.

Last edited: