Aries Moon

Re: Aries/Scorpio Moon

I find alot of Aries Moon people to be very devoted. Just my humble opion.They don't hold grudges.
-We don't hold grudges but we don't ever change our minds either. once someone becomes a "bad person" in our eyes, the only way that we will ever forgive them or really, tolerate having them around us is if they confess, clearly apologize and renounce the behavior and performe some kind of act of contrtion. And " bad" has nothing to do neccesarily with the law; its a matter or relevance and degrees more or less and the spirit of the act. Thats how the little girl with the Arien moon knew she had to fight that little boy right then because if she let it go further, he would only get more and more sadistic. We don't hold a grudge if it was bad behavior but if you had bad intentions, youhave to be chastised.

Even though he's young[he's 8 now] he's a fighter. He will defend people. If someone is upset, he is the first person to run over to them, and comfort them. He picks up on things.

-One love little Moon in/Aries men. I absolutely adore Aries boys. I love the realness and innocence about them because they can't help but to be themselves. You are right about your son defending people. I hate a bully. A bully is the worst punk. And he probably knows that too and also realizes that the bully is putting on a show for his benefit or to try and prove something to him. Don't get it twisted, however. Your son also starts fights. Not because of any malice but just to see how the other person spars. We hate weakness and its not even an issue of who wins or loses. My Aries twin brothers (4/12/01) fight non-stop; they take turns winning. Later, when they are no longer even angry, you'll hear them talking about how good a punch was or asking each other how they looked doing some kind of move.

We defend people but we don't condone weakness. I judge people based on how true they are to certain things. If someone won't defend themselves in an argument or tries to cop out like "Arguing is childish!", can't respect that. I can be cool with them but I would never count them as a friend. If someone won't even try to fight, if they'll stand there and let themselves get punked, can't respect that. I'll break up a fight between a bigger kid and a smaller kid but only if the smaller kid stands up for himself. Its not his fault he can't beat up the bigger kid but it is his fault if he starts crying or punking out or begging for mercy:mad:. I would let a kid like that get beat up just so he can see that that doesn't work and he has to have respect for himself before anybody else will. If you agree with everybody, can't respect that. You might be some kind of sell out or traitor. If your every response to any kind of threat is to call the cops, definitely can't respect that. You don't have to be Conan but you do have to be strong and independent otherwise I might be interfering in the natural order of the Universe (self-preservation) by tring to prevent nature takings it course by befriending you.

NOBODY else in the house watches wrestling or UFC but they love it.

franklin taylor

Hi All,
I have read through the postings and this is a great thread I think we'd all agree. Aries Moon natives are quick tempered but generally weak on holding a grudge. Think of fire, it rages violently for a short while then its done. (unless you feed more to be angry about lol) They are prone to argumentativeness. They like to initiate arguements (to them it is just communication) that they tenaciously communicate their opinion. Others attitudes determine if it is argumentativeness to a certain degree. Aries Moon natives are competitive as well. I have a sister who is Double Aries she is pretty up front about asserting herself even at a young age. She has a forceful, impatient personality. To top all, she was very sickly growing up so much of my parent's attention centered on her. She got to do or not do about whatever she wanted. The Moon defines our inherent reaction to incoming perceived stimuli. Aries Moon natives must act the way they do in order feel secure in this world and with themselves. They tend to be active in their pursuit of new undertakings and are not prone to just mulling things over. They aren't afraid to act at all generally speaking. They are doers not contemplators. They are generally self focused when they do undertake them. They will not put up with **** from someone very long and it is generally a one time venting of anger. Not the type to simmer (more of a water quality lol) They have difficulty gaining that security with themselves and the world when they come off as being too combative too often to others.

Scorpio Moon is a fascinating aspect. (for me particularly, being every girl I have ever dated steadily, and the one I married had this placement. lol) They tend to be grudgy, (Water element) but it also depends on what Sun sign and Quality is in place. I have another sister who is Scorpio Moon but is a Sagittarius Sun and shes not that bad of a grudge holder. God knows shes had reasons to be. She has an optimism about her that kinda goes over the top of that. I do think though a problem that Scorpio Moon natives have to deal with is Control. They hate being controlled to an extreme. They want to be in control of themselves and what happens to them (and sometimes others lol) to an unrealistic extent.
Other things about Scorpio Moon natives are that they have a strong control on the emotional response to incoming stimuli. They are very passionate in the things and values they cherish in life. They can have a distorted or a healthy self image depending on whether they live around negative or positive people. They are so sensitive to there surroundings. They feel the most secure when they are giving or receiving intense nurturing, and emotional energy. They desire a deep penetration of all that's hidden, other people's motives is a big one for them to study. They usually have a very creative imagination. They can create unreal fears as well that aren't unreal to them though. Their worst fears are vulnerability and loss of control and control of these two are key to them feeling secure emotionally and personally. I certainly mean no malice toward either, the Moon placement is an expression of how we react in an deep inherent way depending what sign the moon is in. We all do what we have to to feel safe and secure with the world and ourselves. There are pluses and minuses to all of them, for example, defensiveness, is not the best quality of my Cancer Moon. We also got to realize if anybody is taught good manners, some of the negative can be turned toward more positive outlooks and reactions.
Take Care
Franklin

Manic_Monday

Arian Maverick said:
Well, since it seems that this has become an Aries-bashing thread, I thought you would all enjoy FJ's lovely posts on Aries Moon Tribe.

Arian Maverick
That's mean! Not only FJ's posts (he's very immature and I can't help wondering what his Moon sign is - his posts didn't say that, right?) but yours too. This is not an Aries-bashing thread! We're discussing the traits of an Aries Moon. The positives, and yes, the negatives! Because you can't ignore the negative ones. Every Moon sign has his negative traits, Aries is not the only one. We're having an in dept discussion about the Aries Moon. If you don't like what you're hearing, you'd better not read this thread.
I'll quote Holly Krauss, the main character in Nicci French's Catch me when I fall. She must be an Aries.

''I am a person who people seem to either love or hate. Sometimes it's been hard to tell the difference between the two.''

I think people love Aries, or hate Aries. They hate him because they're jealous. I would love to be an Aries for one day, just to feel what it's like. Arian Maverick, can't we exchange charts for one day? I would love to experience how it feels to have so much energy as you have. :p

We need Aries, who's the first to say something. We need Taurus who argues with Aries. We need Gemini who makes some clever remarks. We need Cancer who feels sympathy for Aries. We need Leo to make some more fiery statements. We need Virgo to analyse everything that's said. We need Libra to make sure there is no fighting. (Hey, where is Libra now???) We need Scorpio to remember the discussion and to bring it up in ten years from now. We need Sagittarius who adds his own philosophical view. We need Capricorn who will make some sensible remarks, so that everyone considers his point of view. We need Aquarius to say something totally different from everyone else, something totally unexpected. We need Pisces to say amen.

laliqueviolin

Arian Maverick said:
Well, since it seems that this has become an Aries-bashing thread, I thought you would all enjoy FJ's lovely posts on Aries Moon Tribe.

Arian Maverick

And so I did, and looked through his profile: he has no friends(he's a coward masking his true identity), an extensive collection of useless pointless stupid pictures that further reflect his character, and he hasn't had an English class for years. His writing skill is atrocious. He's a complete moron. 34 years old? Are you just pointing this out to fuel fire? If I were to take heat I'd take it from someone who is intelligent and is worthy opposing to, not this guy.

I still don't get this social experiment, whether this was genuinely intentional or it accidently slipped into a colossal mistake. I don't really see any Aries bashing in this forum at all. I understand why you may feel unfavored, afterall, textbook says it is masculine, it is abrasive, it is etc.,. etc.,. the negatives usually overriding the positive qualities and who can ever ignore the dark details? If this isn't you, then it isn't. Why does this bother you so much?

Sure, someone derailed this thread to cater another sign... but here's the thing, there is a way to handle this without publically getting others involve. People, for shame. :p Arian has always moderated specific topics to cater each sign individually, for sake of easy access and convenience.

I believe in astrology, but it's just not an excuse to act this way, or act that. Be true to yourself. You know, I myself is a triple Aries, and I've learned my own mistakes, but testing other people and pushing to the limit can stir dire consequences.

Arian Maverick

In times of dire consequence, I often turn to the Sabian Symbols' Oracle:

Under emotional stress, blood rushes to a man's head.
1º Leo

121__(1°)
UNDER EMOTIONAL STRESS BLOOD RUSHES TO A MAN'S HEAD A basic symbol of Man: forceful, dangerous entrance into the Soul realm. Irresistible outpouring of self. Activity per se.

___*When positive, the degree is creativity in the day-by-day expression of the self's real possibilities, and when negative, thoroughgoing self-indulgence and imposition on others.

I have no idea what this sabian symbol is doing in stately Leo, because in my opinion, this description absolutely embodies Aries. So many things about this thread have angered me, yet if I state precisely which comments, I will inevitably be further chastised for my behavior. I give up...

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

BorX

Catatonia said:
Scorp Moons are pretty angry too. JUst a lot more emotional

Yeah... but they hate more than the arian moons.
I had that issue :rolleyes: need to control my emotions sometimes.

Catatonia

BorX said:
Yeah... but they hate more than the arian moons.
I had that issue :rolleyes: need to control my emotions sometimes.

Eh. If you want my opinion on that, I think you should be proud to have the power you have. Considering, after all, there are plenty of people who want that emotional intensity and can't have it for one reason or another. We all want what we can't have :rolleyes:

Arian Maverick

This is beginning to confuse me: Scorpios are encouraged to be proud of their emotional intensity yet Arians cannot express themselves assertively without receiving harsh judgment and criticism from others? This double standard is by far the most potent fuel of my current anger...

By the way, I have reread this entire thread in an attempt to gain objectivity and have discovered that, with the exception of a few rude comments, quite an interesting discussion is developing here. Here are the comments I have reacted to:

It sounds to me like this is about you. The way you're phrasing it, you make it sound like really want to feel special. There isn't a problem with that, except the fact that you don't have to turn around and whine about another related sign being discussed in the same post.

Point is, this isn't a competition for who goes first in a classroom. It's a public astro-discussion forum.

am, i understand that you want to feel special, and undoubtably you deserve to feel so because we are all special, but thats it... we are all special! no one is more special than the other. modern society, ancient society, whatever society you want to consider, its all the same bag. harbouring ideas that one has a more challenging path than another is just letting your ego take hold of yourself.. let go of your ego, replace "i" with "we", and find all the answers.

I can see how you attempting to 'prove' something, being 'rash', 'angry', etc etc kind of bends towards the qualities Aries is known by, but those also happen to be the negative ones. So, congrats. You aren't going to prove yourself anything less than human, anyway. What will we see you do next - jump into a tank and take on an opposing army? Or maybe we'll see you walk with God and Pisces by your side. Hmmmmm. You'll realize, later, that if you're naturally as much of a leader as you think you are - those opportunities will open up by themselves and you'd be left to catch them.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Arian Maverick said:
Well, my Aries Moon finds this all this commotion preferable to sitting around and putting on airs.

Actually to say this to someone who is not involved in this argument as such, who has not said a bad thing about either moon sign or has no hatred against Aries (in fact appreciates them, I have few things in Aries myself if you don't recall), I find your reply to my yearning of peace quite insulting.

This is especially so with the use of language such as "putting on airs" is used. It is offensive two reasons: (1) it suggests that I masquerade behind peace and deliberately don't want to argue to avoid issues when I geiuinely don't like seeing people fight like this and possibly getting hurt; (2) it is an insult that you dirty the word "air" where is about effective communication and you pretty much have affronted my whole astrological make up.

I will not comment on other behaviour that I have seen on this thread by you and others.

Arian Maverick

My apologies, 23. My only defense is this: insults breed more insults.

However, do you honestly believe that I have been acting out without reason, that others have not affronted my whole astrological make up as well?

Catatonia and others have insulted me beyond measure with thinly veiled insults, and I do think it fair that no one but me has called upon their behavior. It seems that everyone here has taken at least one swipe at me thus far and continuing to do so is not the ideal way to resolve this situation.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I am willing to wager that most of the community believes I have no restraint and/or self-control, yet as I have stated in the introduction of this thread, Aries Moon (its original title) was created so as to not divert from the topic of conversation in An Aspect that I've never seen . . .). Yet the very next post defeats my intentions with the question, "How about Scorp moons?"

And then, when I politely but assertively state my objections to this intrusion, I am accused of "turn[ing] around and whin[ing] about another related sign being discussed in the same post."

Does anyone else see the injustice here, or am I completely alone in my opinions, as usual? I suppose this is my destiny...

Arian Maverick

P.S. Oh my goodness, that is such an adorable site, BorX! I like you, too! :D

Last edited:

Arian Maverick said:
My apologies, 23. My only defense is this: insults breed more insults.

However, do you honestly believe that I have been acting out without reason, that others have not affronted my whole astrological make up as well?

Catatonia and others have insulted me beyond measure with thinly veiled insults, and I do think it fair that no one but me has called upon their behavior. It seems that everyone here has taken at least one swipe at me thus far and continuing to do so is not the ideal way to resolve this situation.

Arian Maverick

I am not them. Therefore, you should not barb me when I have done nothing but ask for a bit of civility and peace and especially since I am not involved in this argument. I also repeat that:

I will not comment on other behaviour that I have seen on this thread by you and others.

This refers not only to you but others as well. Both sides have to answer.

We can argue this all in a very logical way if everyone chooses to. If everyone can put down one positive point and negative point down for each moon sign (with real life examples if possible), then this will be a start. Then every can collaborate and discuss issues more thoroughly.

allie_b

Speaking(well, writing)as an Aries Moon person, I would definitely like this topic limited only to the Aries Moon. ;)

I have learned a lot from these posts and hope to see other topics started, discussing other moon signs in depth as well. It really has brought out a whole bunch of ideas.

Thanks everyone for your posts! :)

Arian Maverick

I am not them. Therefore, you should not barb me when I have done nothing but ask for a bit of civility and peace and especially since I am not involved in this argument.

I will repeat again that it was not my intention to insult you. However, I do believe that expecting me to demonstrate my finest decorum and charm in the face on such verbal onslaught is impossible for a native of any sign, no less the one opposing Libra.

We can argue this all in a very logical way if everyone chooses to. If everyone can put down one positive point and negative point down for each moon sign (with real life examples if possible), then this will be a start. Then every can collaborate and discuss issues more thoroughly.

I do not mean to typecast, but this is a response that greatly conjures the archetype of the Air signs. For everyone's benefit, I will choose not to interpret this as an insult to the Fire sign archetype, although it could easily be regarded as such. Here are some questions to ponder: Why must one's inner fire be suppressed in favor of such rational and scientific thinking? Is this truly desirable?

Fortunately, my ruling planet is located not in Aries but in Gemini; thus, I am equipped with the astrological resources to switch gears mid-tirade should no one insult me further. I believe I also deserve some credit for not typing any explicatives thus far :)

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Arian Maverick said:
I will repeat again that it was not my intention to insult you. However, I do believe that expecting me to demonstrate my finest decorum and charm in the face on such verbal onslaught is an impossible expectation for a native of any sign, no less one of the opposite sign of Libra.

Arian Maverick

Point taken, thank you. Yes, I can sympathise with what you say and again point taken.

Maybe as Allie says, we can split off the topic into two topics: one about aries moon and one about sco moon.

Arian Maverick

Point taken, thank you. Yes, I can sympathise with what you say and again point taken.

Maybe as Allie says, we can split off the topic into two topics: one about aries moon and one about sco moon.

Thank you a thousand times over for understanding! :D

Although my Gemini Mars cringes at such an admission, Aries is indeed a sign primarily of instinctual behavior, and that subconcious feeling of me vs. you, which has colored most of my posts on this thread, has finally been diffused.

I have gone off to create a new thread about Scorpio Moons...

Arian Maverick

freedomlover

Okay, I think it's time I add my 2cents to this brouhaha. ;) Especially since it was my quote that started the whole thing. Ahh, Eris at work, the golden apple was thrown and discord ensued......

I'm not really sure what about my quote struck Mav enough to start a thread with it, especially since it was not one of my more well thought out pieces of phraseology(as I explained in my previous post on this thread). But here we are.....

I would like to add my comments on a few comments at this time:
First on the following quote:

"Originally Posted by Arian Maverick
I have undoubtedly stated this elsewhere, but it is my belief that Aries is one of if not the most difficult zodiacal archetype to possess in large quantities. Think back to your school days when the teacher asked for volunteers to give an oral presentation in front of the class. Are the majority of students eager to be first? No, because whether or not one chooses to acknowledge this, children have an innate knowledge of the fact that being first is dangerous territory. I believe this situation is comparable to the procession of the twelve signs of the zodiac, with Aries representing the brave and energetic initiator. Why must Arians be this way, you ask? Because we have been elected by God and the Universe to be the guardians of the Eternal Flame, that initial creative impulse that created all life..."

Arian Maverick

I think Mav is right on in this. I know we all embody all of the energy of the zodiac (again, as I stated in a previous post). But if we were all embodying it perfectly, we'd not need to reincarnate to work on specific issues. Mav is working on mainly Arian issues this lifetime. And since this is her "slice" of the zodiac pie, we look at the accepted definitions for Aries. Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and does represent our "Divine Spark", which is the Eternal Flame. We guard this Divine Spark by being as true to our Selves as we possibly can be. No other sign of the zodiac represents this. This is part of the definition of an Aries. So, personally, I see that Mav was entirely correct in her assertion of Aries embodying this quality. An Aries is not a Pisces, nor is a ram a fish. However we can look to Mav as embodying the QUALITIES of Aries that are present in all of us. And viewing her as thus, I think we should be much more supportive of her assertiveness.

On the flip side, Mav has a bit of problem with perfectionism, so she is a little touchy when criticized. This is part of her Aries lesson, to remain true to herself and not let others opinions get to her. However, Aries also tend to get tunnel vision, and not see things from the other person's side. Discernment and an ability to not take things personally are needed to be able to seperate consctructive criticism from destructive criticism.

I may be wrong about this, but I sensed a little of Mav wanting the thread to be kind of "all about her", drawing attention to herself. Maybe that is why she got a little too touchy about Scorpio moons being merged with the thread. That and she IS a moderator of this forum, and I think she did not think it fit in this category. However, EVEN IF she wanted a little time in the spotlight.... what is wrong with that????? We all deserve a little "all about me" time. This, too, is an Aries lesson. As we are now being affected by a stellium of Libra (I think)... we should take this into account. The downside to Libra (Aries balance) is all about the other person, and the de-valuing of the self's importance and needs. So maybe the offense taken at her "about me" time was that we subconsciously don't think ourselves worthy of "about me" time? Hmmm.....?

I, for one, admire her forthrightness and willingness to initiate new things. I am taking notes from her, as I have been working to develop these Arian traits in myself.

And lastly, Mav has a tendency to give the impression that she is much older than she is (the ultra responsibility of the Cappy stellium). It is very easy to forget that she is still in high school, and thus maybe not as emotionally mature as some. (No offense, Mav, it's okay to be a kid). Let's give her a break.

I do feel that too many people on this forum took things personally instead of the spirit in which they were intended. I really didn't get the impression that anybody was TRYING to be mean-spirited.

Well, I hope this has added the Libran balance that 23, I believe, was asking for. I've tried to present, moderate and resolve both sides of this issue. (Working on my Libran traits) :D

Okay, I give the floor to the next person. (What a thread!!!!) And I'm ready for any onslaught of comments that may arise from this post. ;)

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

Wonderful post, freedomlover! Nothing you said offended me in the slightest, and I agree with almost every point you made--except that it was never my intention to make this thread all about me. Since I am so active on the forums and embody the Aries archetype so dramatically in my natal chart, I will admit that I envisioned it a likely scenerio that I would make a large contribution here. I believe the main impetus for creating this thread, however, was not exclusively the excerpt which I quoted in the introduction, but the almost psychic impressions and memories your post caused me to recall. It was quite an odd experience, really, and much more Piscean than I would like to admit! :D

Okay, I think it's time I add my 2cents to this brouhaha. Especially since it was my quote that started the whole thing. Ahh, Eris at work, the golden apple was thrown and discord ensued......

By the way, you may be interested to learn that Eris (formerly known as UB313) is almost exactly conjunct my Aries stellium and has the tightest orb with Mercury. For my own and others' convenience--and to appease my Virgo South Node--I will include a link to Astrology Weekly's 10th planet ephemeris.

Speaking of Virgo perfectionism and compulsiveness, I feel that I should include a link to the new thread I have created upon 23's suggestion: Scorpio Moon.

Arian Maverick

Last edited: