Identity crisis. What's yours.

Man with Venus- Sun.

Not serious! I have just been realising that so many of my interests and thoughts, though I am a guy, fit a kind of female box interest wise. Astrology being one of those.

I write music which is mostly fairly male themes, I go to the gym. I watch mostly male- ish kind of films and don't watch romances a lot.

But if I pick up a magazine marketed to women I am gripped and I just feel like I fit in that world. I get on with women socially very well. If I pick up a male magazine my eyes often glaze over a bit unless I am in a very unusual mood.

Do other people have things in themselves they have difficulty accepting? I suppose I would not be alone in this there are plenty of men with various feminine aspects in their charts.

Gemini888

So your crisis is that you don't know which gender you belong to? To be honest I think the label for what's male activity and what's female is ludicrous sometimes. Who says a man can't enjoy girly things and a woman can't do man things? This is no longer the Medieval time. Just go on and enjoy what you like.

But it could be interesting if you could post your chart here.