I Have Been Using The Wrong Natal Chart This Entire Time!!!

Light

5A

I escape for a few days and everything's changed!!!! :lol:

Aqua Mav is now an airy Mav - or 5A :D (AAAAA)

It suits you. Better.

Take care

hel

Arian Maverick

I see Doctor Maverick as a true potential. Mars is applying to Chiron and will conjunct about the time our Doctor would finish medical school.

Depending on the house system used, Jupiter and Mars could be either in 2 or 3. And with Mars and Mercury in mutual reception, we have quite the talent to work with extreme precision using one's hands. A surgeon's aspect indeed.

I see the second house as representing talents (what one holds). We know at least Jupiter is there so we have reuler of 9 plus a good portion of 8 sitting there. If use trandtional rulerships we also have the ruler of 12 (hospitals) there.

Also depending on what house systems used, Pluto could be in the 7th house along with BML. BML could represent the patient as well as the all the shadowed feminine characteristics we might assign to Autism or related illnesses where emotion has been distorted, or since in Libra in 7 , ability to relate.

Maverick - why not use the 5 year old within you to press forward with your dream. It's all there in your chart? Sure you could do other things but why not let that child lead you?

I'm not exactly sure what I want to do, but I cannot help but think that any career in the medical field would be entirely too competitive and stressful. My rectified natal chart has my nodal axis in a very sensitive position as both my Virgo South Node and Pisces North Node are in their traditional houses; therefore, I should expect double the intensity of the life lessons as indicated by these signs. I have undoubtedly had many past lives as a physical healer, but although I may feel "in my element" should I continue to tread this path in my present incarnation, I believe it to be a dangerous idea. At least I have a few years left before I have to make a decision...

Arian Maverick

Lunar Pisces

Arians don't often do so well in a medical field. Truth is there is a alot of faceless, selfless sacrifice involved in a career medicine and Aries wants action and recognition, not to slave away in med schools, clinics, libraries, labs and board meetings. This is why Virgos are ideal for medicine, but not Arians. :wink:

Witha Pisces NN, that's teh direction you ought to be moving in. Pisces is spiritual, empathetic and universal. there's a selflessness about Pisces that will be difficult for your Arian persona to acchieve, but it should serve as a guide for you. While you do need to seek out the affirmations and respect from others that your Arian energies need, you should temper your Arian drives with Piscean gentleness and selflessness.

The thing about Pisces, and especially with Pisces in the 12th house, is that it's not obvious. Neptunian energies are always below the surface, swimming around in a sea of emotion, intuition, mystery and spirit. While Aries wants things on the surface, visible, and tangible, it's clear that with your NN in Pisces and in the 12th, much of your life path will be shrouded and mysterious. You need to cultivate faith and be ready to walk on even when your path is unclear, trusting your intuition and the mysteries of the universe to guide you. As an Aries you'll be tempted to rely solely on your vision, will and determination, but you'll need to recognize that there will be times in your life that those are not the right tools to be using, but instead the universe has something very different in mind for you. Aries is a fighter, but it may be the most important lesson you need to learn in this life is not to fight like an Arian, but to surrender like a Piscean to forces greater and wiser than yourself.

Arian Maverick

Arians don't often do so well in a medical field. Truth is there is a alot of faceless, selfless sacrifice involved in a career medicine and Aries wants action and recognition, not to slave away in med schools, clinics, libraries, labs and board meetings. This is why Virgos are ideal for medicine, but not Arians.

I surmised as such, but remember that the forthright enthusiasm of my Aries stellium is somewhat tempered by my outer planets in Capricorn. I also happen to be very good at detail work, such as creating/uploading natal charts and providing text-links between boards. So, in many ways, I have adapted some Virgo traits into my persona.

It is frustrating at times to have such a significant emphasis on any particular sign, particularly one as vulnerable to hapless typecasting as Aries, for it is incredibly easy ignore other facets in one's character. I am sure that many members of this forum will attest to my boundless enthusiasm, but what may or may not be as obvious to some is my painstaking attention to detail and my ability to follow through on my ideas if I am sufficiently determined. Although I can certainly be impulsive, I do not act on impulse along; I always strive to ensure that my posts are well-thought-out before I submit them, and I probably edit my words more than I should. Yes, I think well on my feet, but I am also able to sit down and plan an appropriate course of action if the need should arise...not a trait commonly associated with the Aries archetype.

Witha Pisces NN, that's teh direction you ought to be moving in. Pisces is spiritual, empathetic and universal. there's a selflessness about Pisces that will be difficult for your Arian persona to acchieve, but it should serve as a guide for you. While you do need to seek out the affirmations and respect from others that your Arian energies need, you should temper your Arian drives with Piscean gentleness and selflessness.

I don't think I have as much of a problem with selfishness as I do with Universal Trust...Aries needs action, and I have a compulsive need and desire to control every aspect of my life. Perfection is my middle name, and although I have made some significant strides in letting go this past year, there is still much work to be done.

As an Aries you'll be tempted to rely solely on your vision, will and determination, but you'll need to recognize that there will be times in your life that those are not the right tools to be using, but instead the universe has something very different in mind for you. Aries is a fighter, but it may be the most important lesson you need to learn in this life is not to fight like an Arian, but to surrender like a Piscean to forces greater and wiser than yourself.

I absolutely agree...cheers to surrender, and to the long but beautiful road which lies ahead! :D

Arian Maverick

C Jayne

Arian Maverick said:
... my painstaking attention to detail and my ability to follow through on my ideas if I am sufficiently determined....

Y'know AM,

I've been thinkin' you should try law.

You're absolutely unafraid to stand up for yourself when you feel someone is stepping on your rights, and you're obviously quite articulate. There are many kinds of lawyers, but really, I'm thinking courtroom representative -- you'd be good at standing up in front of a crowd and speaking your mind.

I have a friend who first taught school for a number of years, then after her divorce, decided it was crazy to earn so little money if she was going to be a single mother, so she went back to school and went from being a grade school teacher to being a lawyer.

Think on These Things.

--C J

Kite

Before we get to Aryan here, I thnk it would be helpful to look at Mavericks Decans.

Her Sun, Mercury and Venus are in the Leo decan of Aries. Mars is in the Libra decan of Gemini. Saturn and Neptune in the Taurus decan of Capricorn. Pluto in Pisces in the decan of Scorpio. Even the Part of Fortune is in the Leo decan of Aries.

Thus we've solved the mystery of Maverick's creative/musical affinity and her abundant sensitivity.

Kite

Arian Maverick

Y'know AM,

I've been thinkin' you should try law.

You're absolutely unafraid to stand up for yourself when you feel someone is stepping on your rights, and you're obviously quite articulate. There are many kinds of lawyers, but really, I'm thinking courtroom representative -- you'd be good at standing up in front of a crowd and speaking your mind.

Hmm...that's another idea, one which I have briefly thought of before but discarded due to acute performance anxiety. I am prone to panicking not necessarily at the idea of presenting myself to large groups of people, but rather because of my own exaggerated and usually unwarranted expectations of failure. On the other hand, I certainly know how to command attention :lol:

Before we get to Aryan here, I thnk it would be helpful to look at Mavericks Decans.

Her Sun, Mercury and Venus are in the Leo decan of Aries. Mars is in the Libra decan of Gemini. Saturn and Neptune in the Taurus decan of Capricorn. Pluto in Pisces in the decan of Scorpio. Even the Part of Fortune is in the Leo decan of Aries.

Thus we've solved the mystery of Maverick's creative/musical affinity and her abundant sensitivity.

Kite, I hadn't even thought to look into the decans of my natal planets! Unfortunately, I also know precious little about them...perhaps we should create another board to expound upon this topic?

Arian Maverick

Kite

You could take it a step further and use Duads to give more flavor to the planetary positions. Sun, Mercury and Venus are in the Libra Duad and the Moon is in the Gemini Duad.

Mars is in the Sagitarrius Duad. Jupiter is in the Cancer Duad. Uranus is in Pisces. Neptune is in Taurus and Saturn is in Gemini. Pluto is in the Aries Duad. Part of Fortune is in the Leo Duad.

Arian Maverick

It seems logical that duads would divide a sign into fifteen segments of two degrees each since decants divide a sign into three sements of ten degrees each...am I totally off in this assumption? :?

EDIT: I have researched this and answered my own question; there are 144 duads (dwards) in the zodiac--12 per sign and 4 per decan.

Arian Maverick

tikana

Beth!

I love this chart

aries in 1st house? AWESOME I just didnt see you as a 12th house person..

i went through freaking out phase when I thought i was scorpio rising but in reality i am Leo rising..

New asce will grow well on you

hugs
Tik

Arian Maverick

My goodness, how did you find this thread, tikana? I almost forgot it existed until today! :D

I just didnt see you as a 12th house person..

When I first began studying astrology, I think I confused my Aries stellium-Capricorn stellium affliction for twelfth house woes. Let's just say that I was a bit surprised when everything shifted over two houses...

Arian Maverick

Sag Moon

I just read an article by Robert Hand where he was at a conference and they were showing a chart which he knew could not be of a certain person.As it turned out it was not.

In the past I have run into this several times. One time I had the supposed chart of Al Pacino and knew it could not be him.I was right and found the correct data long after.

Another time there was dissention concerning the birth time of John Lennon.It was said that his Auntie disclosed in a book his correct time of birth,but I know that could not be true as it did not show a person that would have such a generational influence on the world.

Another time a friend tried to decieve me by giving me a false time.I knew looking at it that it was not right and I confronted him and he came clean about it.

It seems that with time one can discern what might be appropriate as to what details a chart might have concerning a person.

There are certain traits that will appear that you can just tell are not correct.It is easier to discern concerningthe famous as most will have something which will set them apart from the common person such as having an outer planet above the horizon or else the Nodes involved to bring them recognition or else the ascendant or moon not fitting.

SOme things I guess come natural to an astrologer while others are hard to make out even with the most experienced astrologer.

Arian Maverick

I wonder if there's any synchronicity with the resurrection of this thread mere days before Mars enters Aries; it's possibly conjunct my Ascendant now, if the time on my birth certificate is inaccurate by three minutes...

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Arian Maverick

Sag Moon

Have you tried to look at the Sabian Symbols to see weather they reflect your angles?

It took me 30yrs. to ge in touch with their meeaning ,but there are new books that have clearer meanings to them.

It might be worth investigating.

My Dr. was Chinese and my godfather and I doubt that he got my birth time wrong .I have used the symbols to validate my time.

tikana

SagMoon

Sorry I have no clue about Sabian symbols .. I just dont want to come out like I am ignoring you or discounting your thoughts. I just dont know anything about it..

Arian,

Try this.. run the chart on Yesterday 08:03 PM tomorrow you will see the time.. and read it as an event chart and plug it to your natal chart.

that might shine some light

huggies
Tik

Arian Maverick

Sag Moon,

Yes, I've tried to use Sabian Symbols to narrow down a time of birth; looking up the symbol of the Ascendant of my "new" natal chart was one of the first things I did upon discovering my correct time of birth, and I remember feeling disappointed by the lack of resonance I felt with the symbol compared to the previous, incorrect one! It seems just my luck that I resonate with the nearly all of the symbols in late Pisces, and the one I resonate with the most has two different symbols...

Tikana,

Should I create the chart for the moment you posted on this thread in your time zone, or the moment I typed a reply back in my time zone? Either way, Mars was still in Pisces then and remains in Pisces now...

Arian Maverick