moved to South node conj ASC -- what does it mean?

libradragon

Unwittingly 3 years ago I moved several thousand miles to a city _exactly_ conjunct my south node. Things have been challenging, but basically fantastic on the spiritual side of things.

One of my astrology books says about the south node that it's the "garbage bag", and "you have to look after it, but do it too much or mess with people on this point, and it all begins to reek."

So I'm not quite sure what to think of the south node conj my ASC -- any thoughts?

Interesting side note -- of course the other side is the north node on the DC. I've met a fellow here and we both feel this is a chance to do a lot of personal evolution, helping each other out. Not a warm fuzzies relationship, though plenty of affection with Sun conj venus in the synastry chart. It's more of a Saturnian "let's get to work helping each other and helping ourselves" kind of flavor to it. With some very sweet spiritual stuff (music) tossed in. In fact, Saturn is conj Chiron in the 7th house in our synastry chart (in pisces).

LibraDragon