Fire fire fire...sex and death?

fireygirl

So I'm kinda new to this stuff, but I keep reading about how having mars in scorpio in the 8th house is bad luck and very sexual, is that true for me based on my chart? Should I be worried about dying young? I'm leo sun Aries moon Aries ascendant, but I'm not an angry loud person, although I can be passionate about things I care about. Can someone please give me an overview of what my chart means? I've figured some stuff out, but am having trouble understanding what it all means together. Thanks.

Attachments

• natalchart2asteroids.jpg
    natalchart2asteroids.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Jadi

You don't have to worry about dying young, astrology wouldn't tell you anything about that anyway. You actually have a pretty good Mars here. It would tone down your Aries ascendant, and since he's in Scorpio, you could be a bit passive-agressive, yes.

Your moon isn't really comfortable in the 12th house and it being square Neptune/Jupiter could make you a little bit overly cautious, feeling on edge most of the time like something is just around the corner. But most of the time it's only between your ears.

fireygirl

Thanks for answering. I'm pretty cautious and very anxiety ridden, so the moon squares makes sense. I'm not really passive aggressive, when I'm angry EVERYONE knows lol. Is there anything in there about my career and love life? I need some serious good news on that!

aquarius7000

So I'm kinda new to this stuff, but I keep reading about how having mars in scorpio in the 8th house is bad luck and very sexual, is that true for me based on my chart? Should I be worried about dying young? I'm leo sun Aries moon Aries ascendant, but I'm not an angry loud person, although I can be passionate about things I care about. Can someone please give me an overview of what my chart means? I've figured some stuff out, but am having trouble understanding what it all means together. Thanks.
Hi,

All that kind of stuff about Mars in Sco in the 8th being all about sex, etc. is nothing but pure cookbook gibberish Astrology. And, the 8th house is not even about sex at all. It's about diseases, hidden matters, crisis, etc.

Jadi

Thanks for answering. I'm pretty cautious and very anxiety ridden, so the moon squares makes sense. I'm not really passive aggressive, when I'm angry EVERYONE knows lol. Is there anything in there about my career and love life? I need some serious good news on that!
Where is the Nodal axis, your North Node?

Jadi

Last edited:

fireygirl

Thanks, that's interesting. I've been thinking about making a few changes, okay a lot of changes lol, and this makes me happy. Here is another version of my chart with the nodes and comets if it helps. Anything in there about what I should I do for a living? I've been stuck for a while and am just interested in so many things I don't know what I'm good at or capable of doing long term.

Attachments

• natalchart2asteroids.jpg
    natalchart2asteroids.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Jadi

I can't tell you what you should do, but I can see an emphasis on 6th house related matters; a career in service, catering, working with animals or maybe as a nurse. Your node is near chiron; Could show the potential to become a healer of others. Especially to those close to you.

You may have had some problems with education but I have no doubt that once you start taking classes on a subject you believe in there's definitely potential for growth. You also may have been going through a transformation due to a change in reputation or your work situation.

When talking about love, you tend to attract the wrong people unfortunately; your Venus is square to Uranus and is in its sign of debilitation. Think of players, people who are not concerned about entering a serious or committed relationship. This may have let to you putting your defenses up, trust issues. I'm not saying a relationship can't happen, but I would focus on your own interests first; You need to be in control of your own life first before getting involved with another. This is one of the lessons of having a 12th house Moon.

fireygirl

Thanks! The education thing is so scarily accurate, I dropped out of college with one semester left. That's my biggest regret and really want to finish my degree. I really don't want a relationship, but a little fling wouldn't hurt lol. Is there anything I need to know about all the fire in my chart? Does having so much fire mean anything? I only read one before about having a lot of fire in a chart and that with mars in scorpio in the 8th made me worried I was too intense and didn't realize it.

fireygirl

I just saw I have Lilith in the 12th house. Can someone please explain to me what this means as a whole in my chart. I've just been reading it's not such a great placement for Lilith. Thanks.