Struggling married life.

tkaur2

Hi there,

I got married 4 years ago. My marriage has been horrible and miserable ever since I got married. My husband has tormented me physically and mentally. It never seems to end. I used to care about him and do w/e possible for this marriage. But that soon came to an end, after all how much can one endure. I have left him on many occasions and have come back thinking things will be better and he will change.

When we are together I cannot stand him. He is lazy, not supportive, abusive, disrespectful. I have been told that this marriage will never really work out but we will never get a divorce. I am sick and tired of the fights.

If someone can give me insights into this issue that would be great.

DOB: sep 26, 1991
9.30pm, patiala, punjab, india

Husband's dob: august 29, 1991
8.30pm, gurdaspur, india, punjab

mathur_dinesh

It is not correct to say that there will be no divorce. Divorce though will take some time from now. It will happen when Saturn enters Aquarius and remains there. This happens between end April/2022 and end of March/2025.

ashriia

I am not a vedic astrologer.

But I did take a look at your charts. I advise; leave him and don't look back, its just the worth the effort. I see in your birth chart that being in a partnership is important to you-which is why you keep going back to make it work.
But he is showing you how he will always treat you. I don't see things getting better- your relation with him will always carry an element of abuse/control; and can get worse if you stay. I am not saying that it will; but it certainly can. All the planetary aspects are there for that to happen.

Your 28, and are approaching your saturn return. Its time to make significant changes to improve your future happiness. You learned what you needed to from him and its time to move on. You have other planetary transits that indicate breaks in shared resources, so the universe is leaving the door open for you to break free if you so choose. I would be careful with leaving him, I am uncertain how you have left in the past---but take proper precautions in leaving abusive partners. Also connect with family/friends whomever you trust. There can be an element of suffering in silence. But don't do that to yourself. best of luck to you.

Purni

Hi there,

I got married 4 years ago. My marriage has been horrible and miserable ever since I got married. My husband has tormented me physically and mentally. It never seems to end. I used to care about him and do w/e possible for this marriage. But that soon came to an end, after all how much can one endure. I have left him on many occasions and have come back thinking things will be better and he will change.

When we are together I cannot stand him. He is lazy, not supportive, abusive, disrespectful. I have been told that this marriage will never really work out but we will never get a divorce. I am sick and tired of the fights.

If someone can give me insights into this issue that would be great.

DOB: sep 26, 1991
9.30pm, patiala, punjab, india

Husband's dob: august 29, 1991
8.30pm, gurdaspur, india, punjab

Can you describe more of your life.. career, family etc?