šŸ§ - Saturn & Uranus in the 8th.

Hey team.

I am in need of your help..

I'd consider myself an intermediate, more knowledgeable than an absolute beginner, however, I am still finding that the best way to educate myself about Astrology is through learning against my own, meandering, experiences. I am already helping people look at their charts through collaboration, yet, I have reached a sticking-point.

I am having one of those periods in life that focus on one specific topic. Right now, it is for me to improve/heal my finances (Note Chrion in 2nd House, Gemini). I am very much understanding it through the disciplined practice of saying 'no' and removing my self-valuation against materialism. I am to save and invest rather than spend.

I am also looking at the opposite house and what Is going on in the 8th house - Uranus & Saturn in Sag. The latter is hard to get my head round. Any ideas? There's a lot going on right now, I am trying to understand the energies so to "get the butterflies to fly in formation".

Please, could I receive some of the collective wisdom that flows through these forums?

Big love āœŒšŸ»

Screen%20Shot%202018-06-14%20at%2013.12.34_zps07rouf2v.png.html

bsab

Banned
Hey team.

I am in need of your help..

I'd consider myself an intermediate, more knowledgeable than an absolute beginner, however, I am still finding that the best way to educate myself about Astrology is through learning against my own, meandering, experiences. I am already helping people look at their charts through collaboration, yet, I have reached a sticking-point.

I am having one of those periods in life that focus on one specific topic. Right now, it is for me to improve/heal my finances (Note Chrion in 2nd House, Gemini). I am very much understanding it through the disciplined practice of saying 'no' and removing my self-valuation against materialism. I am to save and invest rather than spend.

I am also looking at the opposite house and what Is going on in the 8th house - Uranus & Saturn in Sag. The latter is hard to get my head round. Any ideas? There's a lot going on right now, I am trying to understand the energies so to "get the butterflies to fly in formation".

Please, could I receive some of the collective wisdom that flows through these forums?

Big love āœŒšŸ»

Screen%20Shot%202018-06-14%20at%2013.12.34_zps07rouf2v.png.html

Iā€™m new in astrology too but Iā€™ve done my research so know somethings. Do you buy lottery tickets? I donā€™t know wha Saturn does other than delaying things there, but Iā€™ve heard w Uranus in the 8th, you should definitely consider playing lottery, raffles, etc. Your second house Chiron may not help as much though. Not sure.

miquar

Hi. You could try to observe how you tend to approach 8th house situations - situations where you give up some control and put yourself in a vulnerable position in order to hopefully gain some kind of fulfilment on the back of this investment.

Saturn and Uranus have in common a need for some kind of code to live by. Having them both in the same house can mean that the situations associated with that house are approached with a strong sense of how things should be and perhaps (in the case of the 8th house) a tendency to cling to these notions as a way of avoiding a sense of vulnerability.

Best wishes

Miquar